Hurrah! I was hoping some of you would be doing a big post-Christmas declutter, I started mine yesterday but am prone to losing motivation so this thread is excellent!
We've moved house a lot over the past few years so we have a big debris cloud that follows us around, time to go Mr. Debris Cloud! I'm opening old boxes and being ruthless with the contents.
Afraid to say a lot of stuff is going straight into the rubbish bin, a lot (sooo many papers and old bills!) is getting shredded then going into recycling bin and I am building a charity shop pile.
- DD's old toys (all small & fidgety & plastic, in good condition but I'm not too fond of them) - 41 (charity shop)
- Box of Christmas cards - 1 (charity shop)
- Clothes - 15 (charity shop)
- Duplicate books - 6 (charity shop)
- Box of shredded bills - 1 (recycle)
- Rubbish bag of junk - 1 (trash)
- Big box full of un-reuseable cardboard boxes - 1 (recycle)
Hurrah! Thank you mamas, I am feeling inspired to do more
And I love the idea of keeping count - it helps me!