or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Maybe THIS year???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Maybe THIS year???

post #1 of 32
Thread Starter 
I got so sad and broke down crying last night, thinking of not having a baby in 2008. I'm running out of time for a 2009 baby as well. And it just plain pi$$es me off, makes me just HATE my body, HATE hearing about babies, and who's pregnant now. Dammit, I want MY baby : !!
post #2 of 32


I'm sorry you're feeling so blue.

I hope that 2008 is your year!
post #3 of 32
I'm so, so sorry. I'm trying not to let my mind/heart go there, but I'm always teetering on the edge. TTC sucks, sucks sucks. I often wish I could be one of those people who genuinely seem to wait patiently and not "try" every month, and they don't get emotionally wrapped up in it. But I'm not.

I hope you're finding some peace or feel better since venting
post #4 of 32
Thread Starter 
back to you guys too! Thank you, I am feeling a little better since venting. It's still so hard .
post #5 of 32
I'm right there with you! I have become an emotional wreck myself recently because of so many pregnancy announcements ALL AROUND me...on facebook, co-workers, neighbors, friends, etc. :
post #6 of 32
Just wanted to say... we hear you and totally understand!

My XH and his wife are expecting their first together in April. Ouch. It just feels icky to think about too much. I'm trying not to get my hopes up that I could be PG by April - since if I'm not... and I have to see them with the new baby while still TTC... that will hurt even more.

Mostly trying to stay excited for DD - she's thrilled about the new baby (half) brother, and its nice to see that she may be that excited for one on this side of the family someday too.

Hugs to all of you! Let's hope to ALL be PG in 2009, with a secondary "wish" that we have "babies" in 2009!
post #7 of 32
I'm so sorry. I understand some of your frustrations. I can be bitter and jealous of other pregnant ladies and moms with babies. :sigh:

I hope we all get pregnant this year.
post #8 of 32
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
I'm right there with you! I have become an emotional wreck myself recently because of so many pregnancy announcements ALL AROUND me...on facebook, co-workers, neighbors, friends, etc. :
Same here, and it sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisko15 View Post
Just wanted to say... we hear you and totally understand!

My XH and his wife are expecting their first together in April. Ouch. It just feels icky to think about too much. I'm trying not to get my hopes up that I could be PG by April - since if I'm not... and I have to see them with the new baby while still TTC... that will hurt even more.

Mostly trying to stay excited for DD - she's thrilled about the new baby (half) brother, and its nice to see that she may be that excited for one on this side of the family someday too.

Hugs to all of you! Let's hope to ALL be PG in 2009, with a secondary "wish" that we have "babies" in 2009!
Ouch, yeah, that would hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semper Gumby View Post
I'm so sorry. I understand some of your frustrations. I can be bitter and jealous of other pregnant ladies and moms with babies. :sigh:

I hope we all get pregnant this year.
to you too! We can do it! We'll get pregnant this year : !
post #9 of 32
I was just about to start a vent myself - hope you don't mind me chiming in on this one. My two kids were both conceived in December, so I had high hopes, but AF came Xmas day! With a whopping 8 day LP, on Vitex.
I'm 38 and feel like time is running out, and starting to feel pathetic with the futile charting and opk's and bd timing. And even if I were to get pregnant, it'll be weeks or months before I'll know if it's not another m/c
I'm starting to think I should just be grateful and stop torturing myself about wanting another one..
post #10 of 32
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabry View Post
I was just about to start a vent myself - hope you don't mind me chiming in on this one. My two kids were both conceived in December, so I had high hopes, but AF came Xmas day! With a whopping 8 day LP, on Vitex.
I'm 38 and feel like time is running out, and starting to feel pathetic with the futile charting and opk's and bd timing. And even if I were to get pregnant, it'll be weeks or months before I'll know if it's not another m/c
I'm starting to think I should just be grateful and stop torturing myself about wanting another one..
I am so sorry about your losses. I've never experienced one, so I won't say something stupid (I hope!). I sometimes feel selfish about wanting another (or 2 or 3) after having 6 healthy kids. I just do not feel like I'm done yet, and feel like it is in my nature to have a lot of kids. Now only if my body would cooperate .
post #11 of 32
TTC sucks big time!!!


DH and I have been trying for 10 months now, 2 babies are in our plans, it sucks. When we started to try it seems that everybody around me was getting pregnant. My sister in law just had a baby a year ago and is now ready for her 6th child due March I mean I'm happy for her but

But 2009 will be our year, you'll see::
post #12 of 32
2009 is all of our baby years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #13 of 32
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalola View Post
2009 is all of our baby years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: You bet it IS!!! I'm going to think something positive everyday, just to help keep my spirits up. I tend to be very pessimistic .
post #14 of 32
Hey Mollie, don't worry, I don't think you're selfish. Although I feel very lucky (for lack of a better word) to have 2 kids, I think anyone's desire to have (more) kids is valid and to be respected.
So, 2009 it is then, fingers crossed for all of us!
post #15 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabry View Post
I think anyone's desire to have (more) kids is valid and to be respected.
I totally agree.
post #16 of 32
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabry View Post
Hey Mollie, don't worry, I don't think you're selfish. Although I feel very lucky (for lack of a better word) to have 2 kids, I think anyone's desire to have (more) kids is valid and to be respected.
So, 2009 it is then, fingers crossed for all of us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
I totally agree.
: Thank you. I tend to be cautious about posting over here, as it seems most are TTC#1 or #2, not #7 or more.
post #17 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild~blossom View Post
I tend to be cautious about posting over here, as it seems most are TTC#1 or #2, not #7 or more.
It is what it is. I think you're safe as long as you don't post in the infertility forum. That would be kinda inappropriate.
post #18 of 32
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
It is what it is. I think you're safe as long as you don't post in the infertility forum. That would be kinda inappropriate.
That's what I thought too, and I wouldn't do that.
post #19 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild~blossom View Post
I wouldn't do that.
I didn't think so.
post #20 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
It is what it is. I think you're safe as long as you don't post in the infertility forum. That would be kinda inappropriate.
Maybe it's inappropriate for me to say so, but this made me lol.

Not to diminish your frustration with waiting so long to get pg again. IME, secondary infertility (throwing that term around really loosely) is only a little bit easier to handle than TTC #1. When you want a baby, you want a baby.

And if the universe is listening, WE ALL WANT BABIES, and now would be good. Ahem.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Maybe THIS year???