or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › January ***Conceiving in our 20's***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

January ***Conceiving in our 20's***

post #1 of 639
Thread Starter 
: January Conceiving in our 20's :
Happy New Year ladies
Let's all get knocked up in 2009!


Conceiving #1
AmandaTN (26)
amy.d (28)
anne1140 (25) :
BellaLuna Rayne (24) :
clk89 (25) :
colorbywords
Faith629
HeatherRD
Hesperia (22) :
ILove
jenna_rios (21)
Jess86
kaliki_kila (25)
kparker (24) :
Lauren31 (26) :
LaurieD143 (25) :
lalalola
LibbyLou (25) :
lovebug (24)
maybe_mommy
miriam_bat_avraham (26) :
mrsbabycakes (22)
mrscompgeek (21) :
nelsondeb (27) :
NoraFlood (28) :
slowtime
Snow~Pea (29) :
sunnykbird
tryingforbaby
weissmommytobe (25) :
WonderMe

Conceiving #2
Aleo (20) :
Anja_E (27) : :
ann_of_loxley (24) : :
BCMomma :
CanidFL (26) : :
gottecat :
hellogoodnite (23)
holly22685 (23) : :
JayJay (26) :
jkseawell (24) :
KaliShanti (27) : :
mom-to-jj (28) : :
ORLY? (23) :
PaytonPlace : :
ShwarmaQueen : :
sweetieberlin (29):
tinyblackdot : :
valeria_vi : :

Conceiving #3
BeauGeek (26) : : :
blue butterfly (29) : :
brinalicious (28) : : :
ellesmama (27) : :
minsca (28) : :
purplevega (28) : :

Conceiving #4
noahandlylasmommi
RainbowEarthFaerie : : : :
Semper Gumby (24) : :

Conceiving #5
Drummer's Wife (29) : : : :





: JANUARY BFPs :
b-girl
prettymom
LibertyBelle
KLM99
astar326
mollusk
highlandmum
binkin


: DECEMBER BFPs :
NaturalMindedMomma
XxAngeloDistressxX
Talula Fairie
Spring Sun
DustinTrudy


: NOVEMBER BFPs :
bensgirl1222
CourtBChase
BlueWolf
alicewyf
blissful_maia
Ish'smom




If you would like to be added to our group or moved please make your request in bold. In an effort to keep the list organized and up to date, your name may be removed if you have not posted to this thread in two months.

Monday Check in:
Name:
Date:
Where are you at in your cycle:
Appointments:
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:
Thoughts:
post #2 of 639
Thread Starter 
All right ladies, its a new year and a new start. Time to get down to business! Good luck everyone, you know what you have to do .
post #3 of 639
Go ahead and add me to Conceiving #1 I'm trying again after having a missed miscarriage and D&C two and half weeks ago. We're jumping right back in.

Oh, and I'm 22.
post #4 of 639
Woo hoo! New thread and a new year LOTS OF good vibes!!!
post #5 of 639
Haha- I love the phrase "knocked up", it makes me feel so cheeky!
post #6 of 639
Yay a new thread!! Snowpea- You might want to go back to the december thread and add a link to this thread. I couldnt find this one. . . . . Oh and my age is 21 if you want to add that. .
Hows it going Lauren??
post #7 of 639
Shannon,

It is going all right for me... just waiting it out to see if can actually O again on my own, hahaha. We will see though, I am still traveling and have been since the 15th of december, so once I get back to my own digs on Sunday, I am hoping to really be on the ball with everything. I am taking a new tea too along with rasberry leaf- it is called Woman's Moon Cycle by Yogi and it supposedly helps balance hormones haha, we will see. How are you doing? You think you might be gearing up to O!? I have decided to give myself a month and see what happens, then it is BACK to the doctor!
post #8 of 639
Snowpea, my age is now 26... BOOOOOO!! :
post #9 of 639
Can I join? I am 28 years old, TTC #2. Currently on CD 9. This is my 6th month of trying. They say it takes 6 months on average, so I'm hopeful but also really sick of being disappointed.

Good luck, ladies!
post #10 of 639
Lauren - I have no idea if I am gearing up to O or not Im so confused. My GYN said I am supposed to call her if I havent gotten AF by CD 35 and today is cd 29. . . Im trying to decide if I should listen to my dr and call her the on the 35th day or wait it out a while and see if I o? It just seems like I am really dripping alot. . TMI I know. DH has been off work for 2 weeks since he works in the school systems and they are all off for the holidays so we have been doing the BD alot more than normal. . .
We definetly have a lot of stress going on right now though. We just started looking for a new house to buy. We have a small home with no basement, no garage, no attic so we have literally no storage. I am soooo ready to have some space!! But yet we have the added stress that trying to sell our home, plus trying to find the right home to buy, plus all my dr appointments added on top. . . Its been a hard few weeks. .
post #11 of 639
I want to join! We have been TTC#1 for 4 months now and I'm 25. On CD23 (about 9dpo according to the OPK I took). I don't chart. I just use the OPKs and check my cervical fluid. No symptoms yet.
post #12 of 639
I'm 27 and have a 16MO girl and we've decided to casually get started working on #2. I'm still nursing, but I am having my periods every 40-50 days or so, so I have zero idea of when I ovulate. I think if it doesn't happen in the next couple of cycles, I'll start trying to chart or at least try to figure out when I'm ovulating. For now, though, we're just going to have fun trying. Good luck to all!
post #13 of 639
Well I am 3DPO I am going to order some goodies from eBay today - Rainbow Light prenatals (I heard they were food based and really good), some herbs that I use anyway (RRL, nettle leaf, alfalfa) and I think I will order some vitex as well. That way, next cycle, I shall be prepared. It seems like too good to be true that I could be pregnant the first cycle properly trying, so I want to be prepared for CD1.

Okay, okay... I hear you all saying "yes, but you BD'ed the right days and you had a clear temp shift and you mgiht be!" but I haven't exactly been the luckiest person lately and I would be totally flabberghasted if this were my month. Also I am just battling the last stages of flu, which hasn't exactly left me in the most positive frame of mind...lol. So ey, if I get these goodies, I'll actually only have to not use one - the vitex. And then maybe I can pass it along to one of you fabulous ladies

But nah, I reckon CD1 will come with utter force and that'll be it. Plus I am having fertility paranoia, having had a c section (totally unnatural to me) - I am totally paranoid that it's upset my inner workings somehow... Anyone here had a section and conceived afterward? I know it's totally illogical and many women conceive after a section (tons, I know) but I am nevertheless feeling worried about that...lol.

*HUGS* to all! XXX
post #14 of 639
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsbabycakes View Post
Go ahead and add me to Conceiving #1 I'm trying again after having a missed miscarriage and D&C two and half weeks ago. We're jumping right back in.

Oh, and I'm 22.
added Welcome, so sorry about your loss. I hope you you get lucky again right away.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
Haha- I love the phrase "knocked up", it makes me feel so cheeky!
he he, I was feeling silly .


Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
Yay a new thread!! Snowpea- You might want to go back to the december thread and add a link to this thread. I couldnt find this one. . . . . Oh and my age is 21 if you want to add that. .
Hows it going Lauren??
updated, and sorry I forgot to add the link. Glad you found us anyway!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Snowpea, my age is now 26... BOOOOOO!! :
updated Don't say boo, 26 is a great age! And hey, next year you can just go back to being 25 again .


Quote:
Originally Posted by mom-to-jj View Post
Can I join? I am 28 years old, TTC #2. Currently on CD 9. This is my 6th month of trying. They say it takes 6 months on average, so I'm hopeful but also really sick of being disappointed.

Good luck, ladies!
added Welcome and good luck!


Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliki_kila View Post
I want to join! We have been TTC#1 for 4 months now and I'm 25. On CD23 (about 9dpo according to the OPK I took). I don't chart. I just use the OPKs and check my cervical fluid. No symptoms yet.
added Welcome, I hope your stay is short!


Quote:
Originally Posted by KLM99 View Post
I'm 27 and have a 16MO girl and we've decided to casually get started working on #2. I'm still nursing, but I am having my periods every 40-50 days or so, so I have zero idea of when I ovulate. I think if it doesn't happen in the next couple of cycles, I'll start trying to chart or at least try to figure out when I'm ovulating. For now, though, we're just going to have fun trying. Good luck to all!
added Welcome, I love getting so many newbies! Good luck!


Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
Well I am 3DPO I am going to order some goodies from eBay today - Rainbow Light prenatals (I heard they were food based and really good), some herbs that I use anyway (RRL, nettle leaf, alfalfa) and I think I will order some vitex as well. That way, next cycle, I shall be prepared. It seems like too good to be true that I could be pregnant the first cycle properly trying, so I want to be prepared for CD1.

Okay, okay... I hear you all saying "yes, but you BD'ed the right days and you had a clear temp shift and you mgiht be!" but I haven't exactly been the luckiest person lately and I would be totally flabberghasted if this were my month. Also I am just battling the last stages of flu, which hasn't exactly left me in the most positive frame of mind...lol. So ey, if I get these goodies, I'll actually only have to not use one - the vitex. And then maybe I can pass it along to one of you fabulous ladies

But nah, I reckon CD1 will come with utter force and that'll be it. Plus I am having fertility paranoia, having had a c section (totally unnatural to me) - I am totally paranoid that it's upset my inner workings somehow... Anyone here had a section and conceived afterward? I know it's totally illogical and many women conceive after a section (tons, I know) but I am nevertheless feeling worried about that...lol.

*HUGS* to all! XXX
Even if you are not feeling positive, we can all be positive for you :! You did have good timing.
post #15 of 639
Hello wanted to know if I could join the group. I am 23 well at least for one more month, and have been TTC # 2 for 3years now with one MC in Aug of 07. According to my FF chart I am at 3 DPO but I think I am only at 2 DPO either way I am now in the 2 Week Wait.

Also I was wondering if anyone has any experience with using progesterone cream when ttc. I've used it on and off to induce AF but now that I have ovulated I was curious if I should begin taking it. I figured I would wait till tomorrow, 3-4 DPO to start taking it, just so im sure i ovulated. This way I don't stop ovulation. Also should I just continue taking the cream up till a BFP or what DPO would it be safe to discontinue and bring on af if no pregnancy is present. Any experience or advice would be appreciated.
post #16 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Shannon,
just waiting it out to see if I can actually O again on my own,
:

We've been trying for 10 months to conceive #2
I'm 20

But I'm beginning to give up, don't tell DH though
post #17 of 639
I think maybe I should be added to the list - although I feel like I will somehow jinx myself....

Name:Hesperia
Age: 22
TTC#1
Date: January 2nd
Where are you at in your cycle: CD#4 - cycles normally 31 days long
Appointments: none
Herbs/supplements/medication: Maca root, for libido and increasing fertility
Symptoms if they apply: maca - working
Testing: not yet
Thoughts: none yet
post #18 of 639
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by holly22685 View Post
Hello wanted to know if I could join the group. I am 23 well at least for one more month, and have been TTC # 2 for 3years now with one MC in Aug of 07. According to my FF chart I am at 3 DPO but I think I am only at 2 DPO either way I am now in the 2 Week Wait.

Also I was wondering if anyone has any experience with using progesterone cream when ttc. I've used it on and off to induce AF but now that I have ovulated I was curious if I should begin taking it. I figured I would wait till tomorrow, 3-4 DPO to start taking it, just so im sure i ovulated. This way I don't stop ovulation. Also should I just continue taking the cream up till a BFP or what DPO would it be safe to discontinue and bring on af if no pregnancy is present. Any experience or advice would be appreciated.
added Welcome, I'm so sorry about your loss . I am not sure on progesterone, but I am sure some of the other ladies here have experience with it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleo View Post
:

We've been trying for 10 months to conceive #2
I'm 20

But I'm beginning to give up, don't tell DH though
added Welcome! I hope we can give you hope, I know this process can be draining, especially when it takes longer than we expect. Lots of hugs.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesperia View Post
I think maybe I should be added to the list - although I feel like I will somehow jinx myself....

Name:Hesperia
Age: 22
TTC#1
Date: January 2nd
Where are you at in your cycle: CD#4 - cycles normally 31 days long
Appointments: none
Herbs/supplements/medication: Maca root, for libido and increasing fertility
Symptoms if they apply: maca - working
Testing: not yet
Thoughts: none yet
added Welcome and good luck!
post #19 of 639
Hi everybody! I'm new!


Name: NoraFlood
Age: 28
TTC #1
Date: 01/03/2009
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 8
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: None, just waiting to ovulate!
Thoughts: I feel myself getting more and more frantic about having a baby the closer I get to 30. I am SO glad my husband is finally on board. Hopefully this will not be a long journey...I feel like I have already been waiting so long.
post #20 of 639
Ok, so this morning my temp jumped, or so I thought. I took my temp in bed and it was 97.60. . . its been around 97.30. . Well until I put the temp in my chart and my temp was actually higher around the first of the cycle. So. . . . now Im really confused. cd30 today and I am just still trying to figure out if I should just go til I get AF on my own or call the Dr on CD35 like she said??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › January ***Conceiving in our 20's***