or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › January ***Conceiving in our 20's***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

January ***Conceiving in our 20's*** - Page 8

post #141 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by kparker View Post
DH: "But, if you mix them... won't they fight each other?"
Me: "Honey, they aren't ants."
DH: "Oh. Because that would be cool."
:
i think i saw something about this on the discovery channel.

i've been lying low waiting to o... i had + opk wed & thurs, but no ewcm or temp spike... has anyone ever experienced this before? it's my 1st time using opks.
post #142 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Shannon, I swear I typed this already somewhere but now I can't find it... but I think you od on Monday and the tues/wed temps should be discarded. See if that maybe does something else. It looks like they were not as accurate as the other ones anyways, right?
I discarded tuesday and wed temps and It doesnt show I O'd yet but well see what tomorrows temp does to it. . . . Its a wacky cycle.
post #143 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
I discarded tuesday and wed temps and It doesnt show I O'd yet but well see what tomorrows temp does to it. . . . Its a wacky cycle.
again, all we can do is wait... I feel like that is all I EVER do
post #144 of 639
Pea, thanks for the thoughts. I think it's all a good sign, too, so I'm trying to tell myself that I am overall healthier and likelier to have a sticky baby soon! I hope! This cycle is a Cheri cycle... would give me the right due date. : for you, too, lady!
post #145 of 639
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by binkin View Post
Pea, thanks for the thoughts. I think it's all a good sign, too, so I'm trying to tell myself that I am overall healthier and likelier to have a sticky baby soon! I hope! This cycle is a Cheri cycle... would give me the right due date. : for you, too, lady!
Thanks binkin. I just looked at your chart again and noticed that your temps haven't actually dropped below the cover line yet. That's weird right?
post #146 of 639
ff gave me cross-hairs, although their the dashed ones not solid so i guess something was off (i slacked off with monitoring cm and my temp shift was barely noticeable ). really hope this cycle is one! :
post #147 of 639
Help! I can't stop taking pg tests! I have done 1 every day for the last 3 days, 2 yesterday. I am obsessed!
post #148 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by astar326 View Post
ff gave me cross-hairs, although their the dashed ones not solid so i guess something was off
Your chart looks great- GL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellesmama View Post
Help! I can't stop taking pg tests!
Hide them from yourself! Bring some real sticks from outside and pee on them! Or just pee on some dollar bills instead!
post #149 of 639
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellesmama View Post
Help! I can't stop taking pg tests! I have done 1 every day for the last 3 days, 2 yesterday. I am obsessed!
Put your hands where I can see them and back away from the pg tests!


Lol Shwarma, pee on real sticks.
post #150 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
Hide them from yourself! Bring some real sticks from outside and pee on them! Or just pee on some dollar bills instead!
:BAH!! I was THIS close to spitting my hot chocolate out all over the monitor!! Pee on real sticks!

Please warn us next time you want to make a funny so we can put all hot beverages down first!

Thanks ladies, I am relieved to say that I have now used up all the tests in the house now and don't plan on going to get more anytime soon. (That is one way to solve it, at least for now)
post #151 of 639
Haha...

I went through three tests last week (or was it four?) and then swore I wouldn't buy anymore until my LP passed 16 days. I have now been test-free for FOUR days. But I have had dreams about peeing on sticks...does that count? At least in my dreams there are always two pink lines.
post #152 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellesmama View Post
Thanks ladies, I am relieved to say that I have now used up all the tests in the house now and don't plan on going to get more anytime soon.
Orrr...if you order some now online, in a week or so when they arrive to your house it will actually be time to test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymom View Post
But I have had dreams about peeing on sticks...does that count? At least in my dreams there are always two pink lines.
Your chart looks great! Have you tested today?
post #153 of 639
If you look at my chart, do you think I ovulated on day 17 or day 18 of my cycle? On day 18 (so day 17 ovulation) my temp went up and the six previous temps were all lower than it. But on day 19 (day 18 ovulation) the progesterone really started rockin'.

I ask because it puts me either 14dpo or 15dpo, which changes which day of the week I told myself I could test again...
post #154 of 639
Does anyone else think the temps on my chart are too low for having really Ovulated??? Thanks in advance.
post #155 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymom View Post
If you look at my chart, do you think I ovulated on day 17 or day 18 of my cycle? On day 18 (so day 17 ovulation) my temp went up and the six previous temps were all lower than it. But on day 19 (day 18 ovulation) the progesterone really started rockin'.

I ask because it puts me either 14dpo or 15dpo, which changes which day of the week I told myself I could test again...
I think the EWCM on day 18 makes me think that you probably Od that day. Doesn't most CM dry up right after O?
post #156 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymom View Post
If you look at my chart, do you think I ovulated on day 17 or day 18 of my cycle? On day 18 (so day 17 ovulation) my temp went up and the six previous temps were all lower than it. But on day 19 (day 18 ovulation) the progesterone really started rockin'.

I ask because it puts me either 14dpo or 15dpo, which changes which day of the week I told myself I could test again...
So if I say I think you O'd on day 17, you'll POAS? Day 17 it is!

I'm not good at interpretting charts...but I would have to test if I were you!
post #157 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Does anyone else think the temps on my chart are too low for having really Ovulated??? Thanks in advance.
Well not if that is what's normal for you- some people don't get a big jump, or their temps rise slower. I usually get a BIG temperature spike after O, but not this month- I"m thinking the colder weather has something to do with it...
post #158 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
Well not if that is what's normal for you- some people don't get a big jump, or their temps rise slower. I usually get a BIG temperature spike after O, but not this month- I"m thinking the colder weather has something to do with it...
Thanks, I am not sure what is normal for me as I just started temping this month and I haven't ovulated in like 10 years on my own. My temps look similar to yours actually so maybe I should just calm down haha
post #159 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
So if I say I think you O'd on day 17, you'll POAS? Day 17 it is!

I'm not good at interpretting charts...but I would have to test if I were you!
I agree, POAS!!
post #160 of 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Thanks, I am not sure what is normal for me as I just started temping this month and I haven't ovulated in like 10 years on my own. My temps look similar to yours actually so maybe I should just calm down haha
That's what I was thinking! But then I noticed one of your pre-O temps is waay high and wondered what would happen if you discarded it...would it lower your cover line- because you might have O'd a few days earlier than what your chart is showing (especially when you look at your CM pattern)...IDK, I like manipulating my chart when I don't agree with it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › January ***Conceiving in our 20's***