: That is awesome and I'm so glad to see it is working for someone!! So you did Clomid and gonal F shots all at once? You must have had a ton of eggs using both of them, didn't you??? Here is to a happy and healthy 9 months!!! Take care and thanks for sharing!!!!!!!wtg4miracle
- Sorry to hear about the scar tissue! Sure hope they can easily clear that up and then "bam" you are prego!!
: I had done 3 rounds of clomid and I know the first round of 100mg thinned my lining way too much so we couldn't do our first IUI that cycle. There after on 50mgs it was better, but i know it was thin but okay for an IUI. So far I really like the injections (don't like the injecting myself part but it gets better or the price - that sucks too compared to clomid.) b/c i really haven't had any side effects from them so far. I know it is early, but i really don't think they are like clomid b/c they do something different with your estrogen I guess. We will see with my next U/S if they are working as well. You might want to try it once you are ready for that. Wow, clomid never extended my LP, it would just make me O early for some reason.Masel
- Wow, that is weird about your Therm. Is it a basal therm. or just a reg digital therm? I don't really know what the difference is to tell you the truth, but I do know they always say to get a basal one. Good luck.DaisyMae08
- I so understand what you are saying when you said... "so I don't want to tell her not to talk to me about that stuff"... I've totally been there and done that. I have had so many friends that are prego or were and you want to so be a part of it, but it also pulls at your heart strings too, to hear all the details. I just figure the more I know before it happens to me, the better prepared I will be when it is my turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to you!!!natrualmom
- called RE office today and the nurse said there wasn't a dr around to ask right then, but from the looks of my chart she thought i should just go with the 112.5 unless I hear back from her. That is fine with me. I haven't really felt anything from it except for the first shot so I'd rather have the higher dose b/c it makes me think I need a little more power there. I still don't get why you have to put a new needle on each time. I mean I'm only sticking myself with it and I clean the area with alcohol each time?????? I guess if I have enough to change with each shot it is okay, but if I would run out maybe I'd break the rules. Is that really so bad???????? It's not like I'm sharing needles with friends or drug dealers!!!!!!!!!Laci
- We are pretty much cycle buddies, but you are just a little a head of me. You are doing 75 IU Gonal F and the Ovidrel trigger shot then one IUI is that your course?? My next U/S is on Wed morning and I can't wait to see how this new med is working?? I sure hope it is doing something b/c i really don't feel much going on except for my very first shot I kinda felt all warm in the ovary area, but really haven't again. Do you feel anything happening or having any symptoms? My face seems to be breaking out a little more than normal, but I don't know if that has anything to do with the shots??? Who knows?? How many U/S have you had so far with this cycle? What CD are you on right now? I'm on CD 5 right now and tonight will be shot number 3. Keep me posted on your progress. I'll be sure to keep stalking you on here since we are pretty close together.
Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!