-How are you feeling today? Do you still have the crampy feeling? I just had my IUI today and man, right when they get that little catheter into my cervix and inject the swimmers I totally cramp up and still am crampy now! Sure hope it goes away tomorrow b/c i have to go back to work. Fill us in on how you are doing???Becky8824
- Welcome and I sure hope your stay here is short!!! It is a great group of people and the best place to find support, I think.DaisyMae08
- Sorry to hear about the little scare at your school!!! Did you hear anything from the Dr's office yet? Have you gotten a BFP already? I'd probably be nervous too, but I'm sure it will be fine. Maybe you can find out what kid it is (i'm sure it will get around) and hopefully find out that you don't even come in contact with him/her. Good luck!! How much more time on your TWW, if you still have one??Here are some questions for all of you IUI-ers out there...
1. Do you really feel crampy after and during your IUI?
2. Did your clinic tell you that you and DH should DTD the day of or several days after you have your IUI??
3. Do you have any little "rituals"/habits that you do after your IUI that you think help (in your own mind or have heard) to get those swimmers to the egg/eggs??????AFM
- Well, I had my IUI today and I keep telling myself this is it!!! This time it only took one nurse. First IUI took 2 nurses and then 1 Dr., second IUI took 2 nurses and this one just took like 25 mins, but she got it!!
. I totally feel it when they get it in there b/c that area just starts to cramp up just by inserting it in the right place. She didn't mention anything about us dtd tonight or for the next couple of nights, but I think the last time they told us to do that. So I came home after the IUI and laid on the couch with my hips propped up on a pillow and the 65lb dog laid by my side. So now the tww starts!! She said if AF doesn't show up in 16 days to take a preg. test and if it is positive (PLEASE GOD!!
to call them. So I sit and wait, well not really!!! Hope everyone else is doing good.