My homeopath said that I have to wait for 2 full bad days, and then take another dose of my remedy. But I don't think I can handle 2 of these days... I'm only a couple hours into a bad day and I already can't take it.
Please tell me what to do.... I am just at the end of my rope. : (And I don't know how much is the remedy, and how much is the fact that I am just fucking BURNT OUT and need a break, but don't have any options for getting one.)
Oh- my homeopath also said not to use any flower essences unless it was an emergency. Do you think this counts? I have Rescue Remedy, but I've never noticed it helping much... PB, are there any others that I should run out and buy?