My 2nd was supposed to be a late September baby but came early September instead.... what I remember.
- Summer heat sucked, but we spent every day at the pool - cool!
- The baby will arrive a few weeks before our pool closes so we won't miss out on any pool time.
- Lots of skin to skin contact - nursing is so much easier, sans clothes!
- get to show off that little one without fear of nasty bugs and viruses...
- get to show off that little one unbundled... they aren't buried in mountains of clothes and blankets...
- drying those early dipes on the line on the deck so the sun can bleach them and you don't get frostbite hanging them up! LOL!
- when they start walking around a year later, you don't need to worry about how cold the ground is, just what bugs they'll eat! HA!
- when potty training - the following summer, they can run outside bare bummed with out fear of frost bite!
and you don't have to worry about puddles... (hee hee) just taught my 3 yr old December baby - and puddles in the house are unattractive!
- Being totally superficial and self centered! Don't need to worry about being thin to fit the bathing suit this summer.
- Will have enough time between the baby's arrival and next summer to at least shed a few post baby pounds.