or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2004 - 2008  › December 2008 › The *Super Cute Baby Pics* thread!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The *Super Cute Baby Pics* thread!!

post #1 of 79
Thread Starter 
Since I never got a chance to post to the Belly Pic thread....I'm going to be all over the Baby Pic thread! I thought we could have a place to post pics of our lo's and ooooohhh and awww over them together

So....let's see your babe! Show us the cuteness!!
post #2 of 79
Here's our pics up to day 17.

http://flickr.com/photos/cakjnh/

We'll try this instead!
post #3 of 79
Here's some of Ethan. He's now 6 weeks and has been in the 3-6 months clothes since about week 5.

Hey CAKJNH I can't see your pics!

Lemonjuice-love your cuties!
post #4 of 79
Awww, everyone's little ones are so adorable!!

Here's my little angel
2 weeks

2 weeks again

Professional picture 2 weeks

6 weeks
post #5 of 79
post #6 of 79
Oh these babies are so cute! DH has to load ours up and then I'll be able to add Evangeline's to the mix.

Sarah, Isabella has as much hair as little E! Do you get comments all the time? People marvel all the time at her hair.

Jennifer, I love it when they fall asleep while feeding and then just nestle into the boob for a long nap.

It's so sweet.
post #7 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish11 View Post
Oh these babies are so cute! DH has to load ours up and then I'll be able to add Evangeline's to the mix.

Sarah, Isabella has as much hair as little E! Do you get comments all the time? People marvel all the time at her hair.

Jennifer, I love it when they fall asleep while feeding and then just nestle into the boob for a long nap.

It's so sweet.
I get comments alll the time! People always ask me if I had a ton of heartburn when I was pregnant with her. Surprisingly, no I didn't

And btw, we were going to name her Evangeline, but settled on Isabella I love the name Evangeline
post #8 of 79
oh I love seeing all the babies! here's Lamine
post #9 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2anangel View Post
I get comments alll the time! People always ask me if I had a ton of heartburn when I was pregnant with her. Surprisingly, no I didn't

And btw, we were going to name her Evangeline, but settled on Isabella I love the name Evangeline

I DID have heartburn all the time! Now that you mention this, I have heard that a hairy-headed baby can cause heartburn but thought it was a wives' tale

AND, in more news of the good weird, we almost named Evangeline "Isabella." The only thing that stopped us is that one of our cats is named that. I have called her "Isabella" a few times, though, on accident. Now I know that I am actually just thinking of your sweet one
post #10 of 79
#1

#2

#3

I really love this baby!
post #11 of 79

edited my link to pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody'smomma View Post
Hey CAKJNH I can't see your pics!
I fixed it - I think.
post #12 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAKJNH View Post
I fixed it - I think.
nopers
post #13 of 79
Works for me, but I have a Facebook acct.
post #14 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post
nopers
the same pics are on my myspace - I have you as a friend there, I think.
myspace.com/lpfisher.

I changed the link to a flickr account to make it easier.
post #15 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post

This smile is going to get him in trouble:
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n...Jan2009002.jpg
Yes, it is!
post #16 of 79
post #17 of 79
just took these yesterday. ds will be 2 months on the 2nd.

Baby Ty
b&w version

his sister has his back
b&w version

totally did not expect BLUE eyes!
post #18 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomingstar View Post
oh I love seeing all the babies! here's Lamine
Look at those lips! Precious!
post #19 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAKJNH View Post
the same pics are on my myspace - I have you as a friend there, I think.
myspace.com/lpfisher.

I changed the link to a flickr account to make it easier.
DER! I'm such a dumbie! I forgot...I think I still have pg brain lol!!
post #20 of 79
These babes are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: December 2008
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2004 - 2008  › December 2008 › The *Super Cute Baby Pics* thread!!