I"m still here. I dont' post much either but follow along pretty well
I was due staurday teh 7th, all weekend had mild-semi painful contractions. and NOTHING! (yet) my cervix by my check is about 3 cm... but tha tmeans nothgin I know, since i sat that way will all 3 other kids for 2 weeks and then got induced
I did have some bloody show yesterday (sorry TMI) so I'm feelign a little optimistic.... but not overly. I'm tired, crampy, crabby and just want her born!!!! My Dr has an induction schedueld for me for tomorrow, due to my BP being up and my rt leg is very swollen, BUT i see him again today and I'm on teh fence about cancelling it. He goes out of town later this week and i'd have to see his back up (whom I can't stand) if I go on my own while he's gone, and IF my BP got any higher she'd be pushign for a c-section rather than induction (she';s very c-section happy
) Which i DO NOT want under any circumstance!! SO i have to decide by 3:30 today n if we do teh induction or not since i dont' wnat ot be rude to him and jus tnot show up. He's fine wiht leting em go as long as i want except fo rmy BP and leg. IF i cna keep it stable and the leg less swollen I can always get induced next week when he returns if I HAVE to. I'm so tired of being sore and uncomfortable, but i really dont' want to be induced again. I want to move around and not be hooked to stuff, yet i want HIM there. I dont' want teh back up Dr Frankenstein!!!!! UGH! I'm just praying that the baby will come today on her own or overnight tonight.... we've tried everything...... except castor oil which i wont' do... but everything else... and nothign has helped make the ctx any more productive.