or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shirt

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
They(whoever 'they' is) needs to make a shirt that is made of spit up so I don't have to change my shirt 20 times a day. Yes, I know the idea of it is gross...it would smell etc. But seriously...how many times does one person have to change in one day?
post #2 of 10
Haha. Just don't wear dark solids. Prints and light colors hide spots well.
post #3 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2annika View Post
Haha. Just don't wear dark solids. Prints and light colors hide spots well.
I was told light colors show breast leaks worse, and that dark is better.
post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyvangogh View Post
I was told light colors show breast leaks worse, and that dark is better.
breast leaks, maybe. Spit up, no.
post #5 of 10
Thread Starter 
But then it's all gooey and wet. :Puke


Our water bill was higher this past bilil than it ever has been bc we do so much laundry and dishes lol. The thrills of having a baby! The good out-weighs the bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #6 of 10
Over here it's drool, we're swimming in it!
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsaucone View Post
breast leaks, maybe. Spit up, no.
Yeah that's what I meant. I've been using the pads in my bra and haven't had any leaks. I don't think there's any way to be discreet about them when they happen though---unless maybe you can hold the baby over the spots!
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2annika View Post
Yeah that's what I meant. I've been using the pads in my bra and haven't had any leaks. I don't think there's any way to be discreet about them when they happen though---unless maybe you can hold the baby over the spots!
I have done this (with him in the sling) while out shopping!
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyvangogh View Post
I was told light colors show breast leaks worse, and that dark is better.
At least IME, I have to respectfully disagree. I have a spaghetti strap shirt that is black, and when I leak, the outline (?) of the leak was white, and *oh* so noticeable. When I wear lighter colors, not so much.
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2annika View Post
Yeah that's what I meant. I've been using the pads in my bra and haven't had any leaks. I don't think there's any way to be discreet about them when they happen though---unless maybe you can hold the baby over the spots!
Overproductive booby here, I leak though my pads!

My worst was wearing a red shirt...when the milk circles came through they made the shirt look burgundy LOL.

As for baby spit up on stuff. Well, he's spit up on everything. I apparently am not fashion conscious, I just sort of wipe it off of the shirt.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: December 2008