I'm not suffering too badly from m/s or fatigue at this point (at least compared to how bad it was with DS). I've started a to-do list that will most likely take me until Oct!!
- Find a midwife (hopefully we've found "the one" - meeting with her on Tues)
- Tell the family and arrange who comes when (my poor mom still thinks she coming with us to Puerto Rico in Oct to watch DS while DH and I attend a work conference)
- Sewing projects out the wazoo - fitted diapers & wool covers, sheets, sleepers, post-partum cloth pads for me, summer PJs for DS, slip-cover for glider and footstool, etc.
- Rethink the fall crops I had planned for the garden...
- Turn the office into a nursery (this is not critical to get done by Oct since well cosleep for a while before this bean moves into his/her own room, but it would be nice to have a room set-up with changing table and dresser and rocking chair at least)
- Deep clean the house so it's not filthy for the homebirth (trying to convince DH to let me hire maid service for the month before the due date.... but he's not going for it
- Think of something fun to do with DS as a treat right before or after the baby comes to give him something to look forward to and hopefully stem some of the jealousy that I'm sure when ensue!