I'm not due for another 4 weeks... March 27th! Seems like forever away. Whos with me?!
post #1 of 32
2/23/09 at 2:01pm
I, unfortunately, am rooting for an April birth, as midwifery funding begins in my province in April (and I'd love to see a little money come back to me). I'm torn between wanting baby out now, and wanting to hold on until April! I have a feeling this board will be empty when my baby makes an appearance, so let's promise to check in after babes are born!!!