or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Just for fun... - Page 3

post #41 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by chely7425 View Post
I am 23... I was 22 when my son was born and I'll be 23 when this baby is born
I was 22 when my first was born and 23 when my second was born...and they are 12.5 mos apart...cool similarities
post #42 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrogger View Post
I am 30. I see there are a lot of Erin's in their 30's (or at least Erin in the screen name), I am Erin also. I think it was a popular 70's name. HA.

This is my, ummm 6th bio child, 10th kid I have delivered.

pg 1 DS 1 I was 17
pg 2 DS 2 I was 20
pg 3 quads (surrogacy) I was 22
pg 4 DD 1 (adopted out) I was 25
pg 5 DS 3 (traditonal surrogacy) I was 27
pg 6 DD 2 (traditional surrogacy) I was 28
pg 7 DS 4 MINE!!!!!!! I will still be 30 when he is born.

I also have a step son who is 9, same age as DS 2 so I will have 4 boys in the house. My oldest though looks much older then 12, and I still get that I look younger then 30, so I do get strange looks from people when they hear he is my son.

I am just thinking "wow, you had quads!" OH and I am often told that I look younger than 30 too, and often deal with strange looks and comments.
post #43 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleymama View Post
I am just thinking "wow, you had quads!" OH and I am often told that I look younger than 30 too, and often deal with strange looks and comments.
Yes, I had quads, but I had the easy part, just carrying them. I didn't have to raise 4 infants. I helped a couple of days and after 3 hours I was exhausted trying to feed and hold all those babies. Their mom was like super woman with TONS of help.
post #44 of 89
29 for one more month.
post #45 of 89
34

I was 23 with my first.
post #46 of 89
27, I had my first ds when I was 21.
post #47 of 89
30, my birthday is 6 days before my due date, so I guess it will depend on when she comes if I will be 31 or not...I also don't think we are done

It is interesting how life changes your plans, when I was younger I thought I would be done having kids by this point in my life, now that I'm here, I can't imagine having kids before now!
post #48 of 89
I'm 28, will be 29 when baby is born.
I was 24 when ds was born.
post #49 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihugtrees View Post
I am the first on one side of the family. On my mom's side, I have a male cousin who has two children, but doesn't have custody, and we rarely saw them up until about 6 weeks ago, when he moved in with my parents. I am also the first of all my friends, and most of those that I graduated high school with. I literally don't have a single friend, who is my age, who has or is having kids any time soon. It can get kind of lonely being the only preggo
To add to the weirdness, I was the first in my family, too. Except for one cousin (who lived a long way from us, and we almost never saw her until recently), I was also the first in my extended family on the maternal side. I'm also the last. Life is weird.
post #50 of 89
I'm 30, having our 1st I'll turn 31 2 months after the birth, though.

An u/s tech asked me and DH why we waited so long to have our 1st (he's 38.) I asked, "Why, because we're old?"

...and she smiled, nodded and said "mmm hmm!" and looked to me for the answer.

ugh.
post #51 of 89
27 now, I was 24 when DD was born.
I'm definitely the youngest of all my mama friends!
post #52 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrogger View Post
I am 30. I see there are a lot of Erin's in their 30's (or at least Erin in the screen name), I am Erin also. I think it was a popular 70's name. HA.
Lol, I didn't notice that. Erin means peace. My parents were hippies.

I thought I would have more children by now but sometimes you just can't control it. This is my fourth pregnancy but my third ended in a 2nd trimester loss so this will be my third baby. I've had a lot of trouble TTC. I wish it were easier. I think about how careful I was to prevent pregnancy back in the day and laugh. If only I had known how hard it would be for me to get pregnant.
post #53 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_brycesmom View Post
Lol, I didn't notice that. Erin means peace. My parents were hippies.

I thought I would have more children by now but sometimes you just can't control it. This is my fourth pregnancy but my third ended in a 2nd trimester loss so this will be my third baby. I've had a lot of trouble TTC. I wish it were easier. I think about how careful I was to prevent pregnancy back in the day and laugh. If only I had known how hard it would be for me to get pregnant.
LOL my parents named me Erin because my dad is Irish, and his grandmother, before she died (she immigrated here) asked my dad to name his first daughter Erin. She died 20 years before I was born.
post #54 of 89
Im 28 with #1 but not for lack of trying through out the years!
post #55 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrogger View Post
I am 30. I see there are a lot of Erin's in their 30's (or at least Erin in the screen name), I am Erin also. I think it was a popular 70's name. HA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by channelofpeace View Post
I am an Erin as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_brycesmom View Post
Lol, I didn't notice that. Erin means peace. My parents were hippies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrogger View Post
LOL my parents named me Erin because my dad is Irish, and his grandmother, before she died (she immigrated here) asked my dad to name his first daughter Erin. She died 20 years before I was born.
Gosh I was named Erin because my parent's heard the name on The Walton's, a TV show from back then and liked it
post #56 of 89
I think all the Erins is funny. I'm a Jessica and I usually have at least one other Jessica everywhere I go with people in their 20-30s.

I'm 31 and this is #3.
post #57 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erinz View Post
Gosh I was named Erin because my parent's heard the name on The Walton's, a TV show from back then and liked it
Mine came from the TV show MASH
post #58 of 89
31 and this is #2.
post #59 of 89
I'm 23! Soon to be 24
Oh and I was 21 with my first
post #60 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihugtrees View Post
I am the first on one side of the family. On my mom's side, I have a male cousin who has two children, but doesn't have custody, and we rarely saw them up until about 6 weeks ago, when he moved in with my parents. I am also the first of all my friends, and most of those that I graduated high school with. I literally don't have a single friend, who is my age, who has or is having kids any time soon. It can get kind of lonely being the only preggo
Ah, yeah. I was the first on both sides of the family and have no friends with children either! Of course I do not have many friends at all, but still, haha.
That's kind of why I started coming here. All this pregnancy/baby stuff in my brain needed a bit of a release!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: June 2009