or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

STOP! No more! Cease!

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
Okay, no more babies are allowed to be born in here until mine is! I'm getting jealous!
post #2 of 19
Haha! I'm with you, but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be fair since I'm not due until the end of March!
post #3 of 19
me too. And I keep having pre labor and thinking this could be it...and then waa waa...nothing. Is it sad that I go around wishing to lose my mucus plug or have some bloody show, so that I knew something was happening?
post #4 of 19
post #5 of 19
Here here! I agree. Especially since I am 39 weeks now, and quite a few of the babes born already weren't "due" until after I am!
post #6 of 19
yeah, i'm due tomorrow. i am most.definitely.done.
post #7 of 19
Right there with ya! I'm already a day past my due date..
post #8 of 19
Wonder who will have the first March baby?
post #9 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrusmama View Post
me too. And I keep having pre labor and thinking this could be it...and then waa waa...nothing. Is it sad that I go around wishing to lose my mucus plug or have some bloody show, so that I knew something was happening?
Not sure if it's sad or not, but you're not the only one doing it. I go to the bathroom more than I even need to just hoping to find something!!! I got all excited a little while ago thinking maybe my water broke but no, I just peed in my pants a little. LOL
post #10 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillaryjudd View Post
I got all excited a little while ago thinking maybe my water broke but no, I just peed in my pants a little. LOL


I keep thinking every time I am a little... er... wet down there that maybe my water is leaking. Nope, just extra discharge.
post #11 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post


I keep thinking every time I am a little... er... wet down there that maybe my water is leaking. Nope, just extra discharge.
right there with you! I am having some sever back pain and contractions but nothing that I would say "I'm in Labor" over. We went to my DH mothers this weekend and spent the night and on our way home the ctx got more serious. I'm jsut hoping being back in my house and in my bed maybe I will be relaxed enough and it will just jump into labor in the middle of the night.
post #12 of 19
Quote:
Right there with ya! I'm already a day past my due date..
Same!! I *really* didn't think I'd still be pregnant by now. Ds1 was just over 40w & ds2 was only 37. If I go a couple more days, this'll be my longest pregnancy.
post #13 of 19
same here! I am 41weeks today!
post #14 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrusmama View Post
me too. And I keep having pre labor and thinking this could be it...and then waa waa...nothing. Is it sad that I go around wishing to lose my mucus plug or have some bloody show, so that I knew something was happening?
Well a goodly amount of my plug has gone and I've had bloody show and still.....nothing. Sigh. My EDD is the 8th but as my ds came at 29 weeks I didn't expect to reach 39 weeks! I can't even look at the baby announcements at the moment and I'm sick of jumping at shadows and feeling sore.

Come on babies!!!
post #15 of 19
Is it possible to not notice the mucus plug/bloody show, or to not have one at all until immediately before labor? :
post #16 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Is it possible to not notice the mucus plug/bloody show, or to not have one at all until immediately before labor? :
Yes. I've never noticed losing my mucus plug, and I've only had bloody show after labor started.
post #17 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillaryjudd View Post
Not sure if it's sad or not, but you're not the only one doing it. I go to the bathroom more than I even need to just hoping to find something!!! I got all excited a little while ago thinking maybe my water broke but no, I just peed in my pants a little. LOL

Me to! I closely examine the tp to see if there is any signs of labor.
post #18 of 19
Thread Starter 
I had so many strange dreams last night. But one was SO disappointing. I dreamed I was in labor. I could feel the contractions, I swear it. It even woke me up. I was excited... thought maybe I was in labor in the dream because I really was in labor. So I laid there a while waiting and waiting for a contraction. Sure that one must be coming. And nothing ever happened.

My subconscious needs to knock this crap off. I don't want any more dream contractions unless they are REALLY happening!
post #19 of 19
I am having the dreaming labor too. Sadly, I am not due for 3 more weeks. I keep chanting "All in due time"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: March 2009