post #581 of 592
3/30/09 at 7:14pm
Monday Check In
Date: 30 March 2009
Where Are You At In Your Cycle?: CD51....yeah.
Appointments: Probably see the ND sometime in April.
Symptoms: Sore breasts, so AF is probably going to come....eventually.
Testing: HAHAHA, no.
Thoughts: Something has to change. I have lost weight, I eat better, I am working on reducing stress still, etc. Maybe I am having this long cycle before it snaps back together??? What's the likelihood of that?? Do I have the ND run more blood work, do I try Vitex now?? When do I give in? Should I wait another 6 months after DH is home?? I have a lot of thoughts
I guess I'm casually coming in here, hope there's room for a newbie. DH and I aren't really TTC, but we're SWH. I'm keeping track of stuff on FF but not doing any temping.
monday check in:
Where are you at in your cycle: i think around post o, CD18
Appointments: no, am due for my annual but was hoping to just get pg
Symptoms if they apply: no
Testing: determined not to unless I start getting symptoms or am a week late
Thoughts: I dunno, we wanted to simply SWH, but last night DH asked if I was late in kind of an excited way. I'm not even close to being late so it's funny that he is thinking about that.
I do think its possible that your body is adjusting to the changes and working on getting back on track. I don't think any of us can tell you when to try vitex or anything else, but I think if I was in your shoes I might give it a shot now. At least if it messes with your cycle, you'll know and you can stop using it before your dh gets back. I think that's my biggest reason for not jumping into things now, if it doesn't work I lose a cycle trying...but if dh wasn't here I might feel more free to try different things while I was waiting for him to get back. kwim? Lots of hugs to you.