My little boy is very sick. DH has also been sick. I think it might be the flu. I'm 41 weeks along, so baby is coming any day now. I'm really praying and hoping that baby will wait until everything blows over, but if I go into labor while everyone is still sick I don't know what I'll do. I've had prenatal care and was planning on "oopsing." I do feel comfortable with my doc, and should give him mad props for never pushing me to do any tests or anything I didn't want, and I feel like he would be alright during the birth. I really want to stay home, though. But not if it isn't safe. What would you do? Any suggestions?
post #1 of 44
3/21/09 at 10:06am