or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Vegans TTC ~ Spring/Summer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Vegans TTC ~ Spring/Summer - Page 9

post #161 of 875
Oh Good Grief VM!! I'm so sorry! Hope this doesn't last for 6 weeks and I hope you don't have any problems with your tailbone...
post #162 of 875
Thanks ladies. The good news is, the chiro (turns out I know her, her kids and my kids are friends) says she can help me. The bad news is that she didn't do an adjustment yesterday because she thought I'd be too sore from the exam. So I am going back tomorrow. Unfortauntely I leave Sunday night for a business trip and won't be able to see her again for a whole week after tomorrow.

Send me vibes that this adjustment tomorrow will be a good one!
post #163 of 875
vm, I really hope the adjustment will work! too bad you can't get it RIGHT NOW! surely it can't last 6 weeks this time!


hi ladies! I'm terribly busy at my new full-time internship and I was really nervous the first two days. thus, although I thought I was getting fertile I think I dried up again. may it now happen soon, this work thingie lasts three months.
post #164 of 875
Oceane: GL with the internship!!!
post #165 of 875
oceane, yay for a new exciting internship!


VM, good chiro vibes comin your way :


Could someone please tell my why I keep clicking on the bummis ad at the top of the screen. I go to their site, check out all the diaper kits, I've read all the care and cleaning instructions, even the trouble shooting... what is wrong with me? I do not have a baby, why am I so fascinated with cloth diapers? And everything else baby related?
post #166 of 875
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
oceane, yay for a new exciting internship!


VM, good chiro vibes comin your way :


Could someone please tell my why I keep clicking on the bummis ad at the top of the screen. I go to their site, check out all the diaper kits, I've read all the care and cleaning instructions, even the trouble shooting... what is wrong with me? I do not have a baby, why am I so fascinated with cloth diapers? And everything else baby related?
Probably the same reason why I read pregnancy magazines and books all the time when I was TTC #1. It's an obsession!
post #167 of 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula Fairie View Post
Probably the same reason why I read pregnancy magazines and books all the time when I was TTC #1. It's an obsession!
lol, thanks Talula. You are so right. Try as I might to get over it, I am still obsessed. But I still think that bummis ad is mocking me.
post #168 of 875
I just subscribed to mothering digital, snow~pea I didn't want to until that bfp, but the offer was too good. sigh.
post #169 of 875
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
lol, thanks Talula. You are so right. Try as I might to get over it, I am still obsessed. But I still think that bummis ad is mocking me.
It must be because all I can see is a WAHCheck add and a Safeway Delivery ad. Ha!

You'll have tiny little diapers to put on your babe soon enough. Actually, there's no reason not to start a stash now, esp if money is tight and you can only afford bits at a time.
post #170 of 875
Howdy Ladies!

I don't think there is anything wrong with subscribing to Mothering or reading about raising babies or purchasing/making dipes before actually being pg. Once you are pg, you may not have the energy to do these things anyway--LOL!

Veganmama So sorry you're in pain--it's so miserable when you're dealing with all the other pregnancy discomforts. I just realized last week how comfortable I felt compared to the whole 3rd tri. this time. I think my tailbone would have broke had the baby actually come out that way because it still feels sorta weird and out of place.

We're all doing fine here. Baby is sleeping fairly well compared to DS#1, and I was able to visit a lactation clinic (for free!) in the hospital where I had the baby to help with some breastfeeding issues.

Take care ladies! :
post #171 of 875
yay catemom glad to hear you're all doing well. it's nice they offered you that breastfeeding support!
post #172 of 875
Thanks catemom. Its so good to hear from you! I'm glad to hear that the baby is letting you rest.
post #173 of 875
FF just gave me crosshairs for cd10 . I really don't think I ovulated yet, my cm is very clear and cervix is not feeling very fertile yet(although I did just start checking it on cd12). Not sure why my temps are a little up, maybe just b/c its been warmer at night?
post #174 of 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
FF just gave me crosshairs for cd10 . I really don't think I ovulated yet, my cm is very clear and cervix is not feeling very fertile yet(although I did just start checking it on cd12). Not sure why my temps are a little up, maybe just b/c its been warmer at night?
that would be a crazy change in your cycle I'm unsure since your cm doesn't line up with it all. my temps didn't really change with warmer weather, but maybe you are more sensitive to that? I checked the temps in degrees celsius, and I feel that 36.4 for me can be either pre or post ovulation temp. so I guess the answer is: wait and see but anything early-ish would be nice for a change, right?


cd 18 here and hopefully o around the corner. cd 19 or 20 would be ok with me.
post #175 of 875


Haven't been around much because of moving across the country and now living with my MIL for a month while we get ourselves a home....BUT, thinking of you all and will be back for the start of June...cannot wait to start TTC! :
post #176 of 875
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesperia View Post


Haven't been around much because of moving across the country and now living with my MIL for a month while we get ourselves a home....BUT, thinking of you all and will be back for the start of June...cannot wait to start TTC! :
When do you plan to start TTC? I'm excited to see you get pregnant too.
post #177 of 875
hi hesperia! I hope you get a nice place soon. I'm jealous of all your chosen cities, I really enjoyed Halifax when I visited last year and Vancouver is a top priority on our travel list, too

hi talula, hope you're doing ok nausea wise (I never know if i should spell that with a - nausea-wise? )

snow~pea, did the temps give you any new interpretation?

vm, hope the pain is getting better!

ok, enough hoping for the day
post #178 of 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelinifer View Post
Oceane: GL with the internship!!!
thanks! it's a lot of work and more demanding than the previous 1,000 internships I've done but it's an awesome chance, too, and will hopefully help me land that great job in 2 years when I graduate. my previous degree was for the love and didn't really do anything for me, but that's ok.
post #179 of 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceane View Post
snow~pea, did the temps give you any new interpretation?
Hey oceane . Yah, my temp was low this morning so FF has now decided that I have not ovulated yet, which I agree with. Your chart is looking very fertile, I hope you are not too tired to take advantage of it !
post #180 of 875
Thread Starter 
The nausea comes and goes. I still vomit. I got desperate and went for some *ahem* alternative medicine iykwim which actually does help. Still taking the Zofran 2x a day in addition.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Vegans TTC ~ Spring/Summer