or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Vegans TTC ~ Spring/Summer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Vegans TTC ~ Spring/Summer - Page 44

post #861 of 875
Thanks somegirl! Hopefully this is actually the link to my chart! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27b3e8

We called our little one Pepper. I didn't really think about it; I just knew from the beginning that that was her name! I have thought about giving her future sibling another food name, but haven't thought of a good one yet. Pumpkin? Papaya???
post #862 of 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by becksteracious View Post
Thanks somegirl! Hopefully this is actually the link to my chart! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27b3e8
Yep, that works. I think it is just the two spurious low temps that makes it look a little wacky, otherwise I think you are fine and hopefully your EWCM will show up soon. :
post #863 of 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by becksteracious View Post
We called our little one Pepper. I didn't really think about it; I just knew from the beginning that that was her name! I have thought about giving her future sibling another food name, but haven't thought of a good one yet. Pumpkin? Papaya???
Sage? Kiwi?
post #864 of 875
Thanks again somegirl! I'm hoping for EWCM today or tomorrow.

cinnamongirl, I used to have a student named Sage, and he was a doll! Great name. There's a magazine I like called Kiwi. It would be very cute if I were reading it while pregnant with a little Kiwi.
post #865 of 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by veganmama719 View Post
Well, I called him "Bean". Very original, I know!
I love bean. I've always thought of using that. Or chickpea, since I am just in love with chickpeas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somegirl99 View Post

Hesperia, have fun with your new strategy, hope it works out for you.
Thanks! It should be lots of fun!

AFM, I'm already starting to get EWCM and DH won't be home for 5 more days. Oh well, I'll just keep enjoying all the long bike rides and other things I might not be able to do if I'm pregnant.
Hopefully your body is just going to gear up for a long time, and O when he is home You are such a great attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganCupcake View Post
We called Baby Girl "Fluffy"--we didn't know she was a girl at the time, and we thought it sounded sort of gender neutral. In retrospect, it's pretty girly.
Fluffy is so so cute. I don't think it is 'girly' at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by becksteracious View Post
Thanks somegirl! Hopefully this is actually the link to my chart! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27b3e8

We called our little one Pepper. I didn't really think about it; I just knew from the beginning that that was her name! I have thought about giving her future sibling another food name, but haven't thought of a good one yet. Pumpkin? Papaya???
Pepper, oh sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrl View Post
Sage? Kiwi?
Kiwi is really adorable too!

Keep up the neat ideas. I had a dream about this awesome utero-name, and lost it in wake land. This was at least a year ago, and I'm trying to use you guys to help me remember
Sadly, nothing yet...
post #866 of 875
vegans need to represent on the first page

man, pre-o time sucks even worse than post o right now. I am busy though.

I have no names for fetus, I'd probably use monkey boy (or girl) since I heard it on The King of Queens
post #867 of 875
Hesperia, what about Caper? I just thought of that one.

I'm also trying to keep busy pre-O. It's hard to distract myself though (especially since I work at a baby store and see pregnant women all the time)! I envy women with shorter cycles. I hope everyone (including me!) will get those crosshairs soon!
post #868 of 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by becksteracious View Post
Hesperia, what about Caper? I just thought of that one.

I'm also trying to keep busy pre-O. It's hard to distract myself though (especially since I work at a baby store and see pregnant women all the time)! I envy women with shorter cycles. I hope everyone (including me!) will get those crosshairs soon!
THAT WAS IT! Thanks Becksteracious!! So cute. Caper. I still like chickpea though.

I'm pre-O now too, just a few days 'til O. I am around babies all day long

So funny story - 3 people asked if I was pregnant today. Three. One touched my belly and said "baby yet?" but she asked me like 2 weeks ago! I haven't told many people we are TTC.
Ummm, hello. Do I have a giant neon green sign on my belly says "Womb for Rent"? Or, did I gain weight.....

Heres to speedy O's and BFP around the corner!
post #869 of 875
Hey vegans! I think caper is cute for a baby nickname. Or maybe pea, as in pea-in-the-pod, lol. I like the bun too.

Nothing to report ttc-wise. I took the weekend off from temping, so will have to get back on that wagon again. Hope everyone had a good Monday.
post #870 of 875
I had a feeling that was it Hesperia! Vegan intuition or something. Chickpea is really cute too.

Not much to report. I'm hoping to O this week. Just having fun as I wait!
post #871 of 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by becksteracious View Post
I had a feeling that was it Hesperia! Vegan intuition or something. Chickpea is really cute too.

Not much to report. I'm hoping to O this week. Just having fun as I wait!
Vegan intuition is right! I think I was typing something along those lines, but deleted the text. haha.

So, I'm at cycle day 14...which is the magically number where I buckle down and get busy!! I should be Oing shortly.

My husband actually hurt his groin muscle. So funny. I couldn't stop lauging at him hurting his "Baby Making Muscle", he didn't think it was that funny at all.
So, we couldn't DTD last night, a bit tender. Poor lad!

Usually he works late 2 nights per week and I'm fast asleep by the time he is home, but this week it is only one night! Which is good, because his night is tomorrow (cycle day 15, eeep), so get some good baby making in tonight...and try....to stay awake for the following.

Good luck to us all! I'm so pumped!!

We are all going to be beautiful vegan mamas soon! Keep going strong ladies!!
post #872 of 875
Anyone interested in doing a stoplight like in the DDC's?
I have a dear friend who just had her DDC spotlight and I jumped thread to read it, and it was so cute! We could do something like that here!

Anyone in? Maybe for the Autumn/Winter thread?
post #873 of 875
I'm 6 days early, but I'm going to get the Autumn/Winter thread up and running! Come on over!!

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...7#post14386637
post #874 of 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesperia View Post
Hopefully your body is just going to gear up for a long time, and O when he is home You are such a great attitude!
Awww, thanks! Looks like I ovulated this weekend already though, took a couple of days to confirm as I'm a "slow rise" kinda gal. He gets home in 2 days.

Next time around!
post #875 of 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by somegirl99 View Post
Awww, thanks! Looks like I ovulated this weekend already though, took a couple of days to confirm as I'm a "slow rise" kinda gal. He gets home in 2 days.

Next time around!
Oh, sorry to hear sweets. Huge hugs. At least you can be stress-free during the rest of your cycle

Come on over to the new Autumn/Winter thread...
link above
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Vegans TTC ~ Spring/Summer