1) My kids did not have an aluminum, mercury, animal tissues, unintentional animal virus (ala SV40), aborted fetal cells (even if derived from), antibiotic deficiency.
2) My kids are robustly healthy and we are not scared of the diseases that have vaccines.
3) I am concerned with the massive increase in: allergies, asthma, skin problems, growth problems, autism, and declining immune function. All of the fully vaccinated kids that I know have some or all of those problems. They get sick easily and often and have some or all of the chronic problems in the list.
4) From a historical perspective, how did my parents and grandparents survive what were then considered harmless childhood diseases? Why is now different?
5) After research, I found out that most of the diseases declined or the death rate did after improved nutrition, sanitation and water supply. The vaccines were not so miraculous after all and were introduced after most diseases in this country were essentially gone or rendered harmless by improved living conditions.
6) I found through research that the parameters of the definition of polio changed after the introduction of the vaccine... hmmm. That seems a little weird, doesn't it? Why would they do that if they were confident in the vaccine's ability to confer immunity?
7) I am concerned with the conflict of interest and revolving door nature of the FDA, CDC and pharma. They all trade jobs and there is no objective third party oversight. Patent holders for medicines or vaccines are allowed to serve in government bodies that make recommendations about the medicines or vaccines (Paul Offit anyone?)
8) I don't believe that medicine knows about or cares about or encourages breastfeeding. Again, through my own research, I discovered for myself how truly healing and immune building breastfeeding is. As an aside, why does the media or doctors not mention during breast cancer awareness month that breastfeeding decreases the chance of breast cancer in women and in female babies both. Why not supply that information?
9) My suspicions are raised by the language of the vehement proponents of vaccination. There can never be a vaccine reaction, as there is for every medication?! Adverse reactions are always coincidental?! That, right there, is patently absurd.
10) I found through my research that vaccines are not well tested. They are not tested to see if they cause cancer or have mutagenic potential or if they can impair fertility. They are not tested against saline placebos, rather, other vaccines that also have aluminum in them and other substances that are known to cause reactions. How is that good science?
11) Do kids need 35 or however many shots is is these days, in order to be healthy? On the face of it, that seems ridiculous to me too.