or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Welcome to Mothering! › Connect With Other Moms › Moms In Your Area › Utah, Arizona › If you need a home in Tucson
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

If you need a home in Tucson

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
We have to rent out our Eastside house because we purchased a home close to Oro Valley with my parents that we will share. Here is what the house looks like. And it was blessed with a beautiful homebirth! Let me know if you know anyone who might like it!

Thank You!!!
post #2 of 8
Beautiful home!!!

And I'm excited you are moving up by me! We'll have to do a park day when you get all settled.
post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikidee View Post
Beautiful home!!!

And I'm excited you are moving up by me! We'll have to do a park day when you get all settled.
Definitely! Thanks so much!
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliveJewel View Post
We have to rent out our Eastside house because we purchased a home close to Oro Valley with my parents that we will share. Here is what the house looks like. And it was blessed with a beautiful homebirth! Let me know if you know anyone who might like it!
Don't forget to tell everyone it is SUPER close to great hiking trails, too!

post #5 of 8
Thread Starter 
Thanks, Sarah! I will add that!
post #6 of 8
Lisa,

I have two rental homes and have been a landlord for many years. I can recommend some good books to read that will help avoid legal problems. I pre-screen all my tenants--credit check, criminal, sex offenders, bad checks, and evictions, plus I do reference checks with employers, friends, etc. It's a whole lot easier to keep a bad tenant out than get them evicted. So, if you want more info, let me know.
post #7 of 8
oh my goodness, this wakes me wish we were ready to move to Tuscon right now! I don't want to wait another year!
post #8 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinekristine View Post
oh my goodness, this wakes me wish we were ready to move to Tuscon right now! I don't want to wait another year!
Aww, thanks, kristinekristine!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Utah, Arizona
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Welcome to Mothering! › Connect With Other Moms › Moms In Your Area › Utah, Arizona › If you need a home in Tucson