or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › ** TTC 6+ Months ~ JUNE & JULY! **
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

** TTC 6+ Months ~ JUNE & JULY! ** - Page 4

post #61 of 355
Beloved, sounds like a great day!

Lauren, I just cannot tell you how happy I get when I see your signature that says "Expecting #1"! It just brightens my day every time.

AFM: I had some peace while the kids played at the neighbors, then the neighbors (three 5yo's) came over here and all heck broke loose. The 3 boys decided to take everything from the playroom and dump it into the kids' bedroom (cars, blocks, dress-up clothes, jewelry, photos in a box I was going to send to my sister, the five thousand pieces of a Mah Jong game). Then, they threw in all of the books from their bookshelf for good measure. The girls opened the art box and found some fabric paint (yes, I realize this is a bad thing for kids to have access to ). I thought I caught them before they did anything but squirt some on paper, until I went into my bathroom and noticed a nice smear of it on my new hand towel. Doh. Now DD is in bed making up a song: "I think you're beYOOOtiful that you dare, I don't know how, Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Ollie, happy birthday to youOOOOOO!" They sure can be cute when they're in bed .
post #62 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillc512 View Post

AFM: I had some peace while the kids played at the neighbors, then the neighbors (three 5yo's) came over here and all heck broke loose. The 3 boys decided to take everything from the playroom and dump it into the kids' bedroom (cars, blocks, dress-up clothes, jewelry, photos in a box I was going to send to my sister, the five thousand pieces of a Mah Jong game). Then, they threw in all of the books from their bookshelf for good measure. The girls opened the art box and found some fabric paint (yes, I realize this is a bad thing for kids to have access to ). I thought I caught them before they did anything but squirt some on paper, until I went into my bathroom and noticed a nice smear of it on my new hand towel. Doh. Now DD is in bed making up a song: "I think you're beYOOOtiful that you dare, I don't know how, Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Ollie, happy birthday to youOOOOOO!" They sure can be cute when they're in bed .
Oh my goodness! I have been there, it is so irritating, but you can't really get too upset when they are so precious
post #63 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
When I was preggo, I started a thread with listings based on how far along people were. It was a "no-stress" thread. I intend to revive that once I'm preggo again. We could all join!
I remember that thread Hopefully we can meet there, no doubt you will be there soon!
post #64 of 355
anyone stalking my chart might nearly pee themselves this morning.



I know I about did.
post #65 of 355
MP, it sounds as if it is meant to be : I am so happy you Od!!! I'll definitely be a stalker!
post #66 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillc512 View Post
Beloved, sounds like a great day!

Lauren, I just cannot tell you how happy I get when I see your signature that says "Expecting #1"! It just brightens my day every time.

AFM: I had some peace while the kids played at the neighbors, then the neighbors (three 5yo's) came over here and all heck broke loose. The 3 boys decided to take everything from the playroom and dump it into the kids' bedroom (cars, blocks, dress-up clothes, jewelry, photos in a box I was going to send to my sister, the five thousand pieces of a Mah Jong game). Then, they threw in all of the books from their bookshelf for good measure. The girls opened the art box and found some fabric paint (yes, I realize this is a bad thing for kids to have access to ). I thought I caught them before they did anything but squirt some on paper, until I went into my bathroom and noticed a nice smear of it on my new hand towel. Doh. Now DD is in bed making up a song: "I think you're beYOOOtiful that you dare, I don't know how, Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Ollie, happy birthday to youOOOOOO!" They sure can be cute when they're in bed .
I love when DD makes up songs. She put lyrics to the Indiana Jones theme song "Indianaaaa Indiana Jones... Indianaaaaa Indiana Jones... Indianaaa IndianaJones!!!! Indiaan Indiaan Indiaaaana Jones!"

every single male she has ever sung it to has acted like a woman seeing the cutest thing on earth.
post #67 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
I remember that thread Hopefully we can meet there, no doubt you will be there soon!
Would you mind if I tried to start it up again? I could use some no stressing!
post #68 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
anyone stalking my chart might nearly pee themselves this morning


I know I about did.
crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :::::
post #69 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Would you mind if I tried to start it up again? I could use some no stressing!
You should! you need some support in 'non stressing'
post #70 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisko15 View Post
Mrs_Lurker - How did DH's SA go? I'm sure if we ever get to that point my DH will be mightily uncomfortable about it as well. I hope all the testing comes out okay.... and with some answers!
Thanks for asking. Our lack of conception is a mystery no more, so in that sense, it was good.

The results were poor, with low count, low volume, low motility, low "good" morphology, the works.

I'll see the gynecologist today and discuss it. DH has already started some vitamin supplementation, so I'm hoping to go for an improved S/A in a few months. In the meantime, I think I'm going to cancel my lap for now, I don't think it would help at this time, and I'd rather do it and the tube flushing in a few months, when hopefully we'll have a better chance.

I'm pretty depressed, and have been crying all week. I assume it'll stay that way until I've worked through the grieving process more.

I'll be checking in though, the BFP's give me hope.
post #71 of 355
Thread Starter 
Mrs_Lurker - Oh lady, big, big . I'm sorry to hear there was such bad news regarding DH's SA. I hope the vitamins help. Its such a hard road this TTC business. You go into it with so much hope and planning, and then when months go by and it doesn't work, its hard. Give your DD a big, huge hug and spend some extra time as a family this weekend if you can!

If you want me to give you a little "about me" blurb on the first page, just let me know.

MaerynPearl - : for the early O!!!!

Lauren31 - Hopefully we'll all be over to join you on that thread soon!

KaliShanti - We'll be eager to hear about the U/S! Be sure to let us know.

BelovedK - Yeah for boy short bathing suits! Mostly I like them because I'm lazy and it means for less intense shaving (especially with my terribly sensitive skin).

jillc512 - I bet your adventurous afternoon made you wonder why in the world you wanted another ! Whenever DD has friends over they go up into our attic playroom and dump every, single toy on the floor. Its crazy. We have way too many toys up there, from when stepDS and DD were babies even... but I have to admit, at least its contained to the playroom!

My DD is constantly making up songs. She's actually quite good at it. Last night we went to visit my grandma at the nursing home and DD's dog "lil pet shop" was riding a bike around the room to the tune of a Hannah Montana song with different "bike riding" lyrics. She is so much more musical than I am (which she gets from her Dad).

Anyhow, this is my last post before the weekend, as I won't have much posting time then. I hope everyone has a great night and a good weekend!

to all!
post #72 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Would you mind if I tried to start it up again? I could use some no stressing!
I would LOVE if you would start it up again! It's still there, but they're not heavy posters now cause they're all pretty far along. Here's the link:

http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1048771

Minsca is the threadmistress now. She volunteered when I asked for a replacement. You could ask her to join, or you could offer to take over if you want. You would then just need to hit quote on the first page..wait..you've done this a million times.
post #73 of 355
Mrs_Lurker I'm sorry about the SA results. I find that if I allow myself to cry it helps me through the grieving process, too. I hope you are feeling better about things soon.
post #74 of 355
Hi all!!

I am leaving later today for the beach (the Outer Banks) : :

I will not have internet access unless I find a wifi spot (which I doubt) When I get home, I want to see BFPs!!! Ya hear? I want there to be many BFPs. I will be Oing sometime after I get back, so no babymaking at the beach. AF is here now (and waning, so I will not have to worry about her on the beach : )

I am obsessed with checking on everyone, so I'm sure I will be checking back until right before I leave

YAY for AF going away!!!!!
post #75 of 355
ok, I am checking back Where is everyone, still sleeping??
post #76 of 355
lol...yes!! Sleeping in on Saturday! Have fun at the beach, Beloved!!! :

AFM - no more temping. DONE! au naturale no stress from now on. I know when I O, at least for every cycle so far except the m/c one, and that was unusual circumstances. Sex WILL BECOME SPONTANEOUS AND FUN AGAIN! SO THERE!
post #77 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
lol...yes!! Sleeping in on Saturday! Have fun at the beach, Beloved!!! :

AFM - no more temping. DONE! au naturale no stress from now on. I know when I O, at least for every cycle so far except the m/c one, and that was unusual circumstances. Sex WILL BECOME SPONTANEOUS AND FUN AGAIN! SO THERE!
That is awesome Tear!!!! I know you will have success that way, it will be because it was meant to be. Truly a 'non stressor' decision
post #78 of 355
I've been considering temping until he comes home just to be sure of my usual o times... but then stopping when we can try...

but I'm thinking maybe I should just keep temping lol. I obsess too much that without the temps i'll convince myself I'm pregnant until AF shows.
post #79 of 355
I was considering not temping, but I find it too fascinating. I love seeing the shifts in temps, and knowing exactly when I O. I am not attached to the outcome though, so I am non stress right now. My NP advised against temping though, she said it would be too stressful, and it was at first, I was obsessed, and really HAD to get pregnant.

I am waiting for DF to get home so we can pack the car :-/ I am ready and waiting, it is driving me crazy!

I wish I would be Oing on the beach trip (maybe a miracle will happen like with MP ) We could name the baby 'Beachie' or something
post #80 of 355
Hello from Kitty Hawk

We fell to the second page I thought I'd bump. Af is over and I guess it is possible that I O early. I am having such a great time relaxing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › ** TTC 6+ Months ~ JUNE & JULY! **