or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing Mamas TTC June
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nursing Mamas TTC June - Page 12

post #221 of 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin_Life View Post

So I started temping 3 days ago and every day it has been 97.70. Can that really happen? It's a new thermometer. It does flash "Lo" afterwards. Does that mean the battery is bad?
It doesn't sound like you're actually reading the memory. Mine has that temp set as like. I don't know, some guideline. you click it on, it goes to lo, then you put it in your mouth or wherever, take it out when it beeps. If you need to read the stored temp you have to hold it longer PAST the 97.70 and not let your finger off until you get it. Sorry if thats not whats going on for you. I actually had to call the manufacturer when I got this thermometer because it didn't work quite like my old one, just similarly enough that I was very confused.

anjanetteopal - having people ask you randomly if you're pregnant is a *good* sign
post #222 of 230
Hey is anyone making provisions for their current nursling while TTC? DS is 13 months and has allergies so can't tolerate any milk but mine

My freezer stash is pitiful and I've been thinking about beefing it up a bit, but I'm not even sure I could freeze enough that it would make a difference.
post #223 of 230
Jeanna- Try Preseed. I haven't personally but it can't hurt and I've only heard great things about it.

Right after I posted earlier about thinking I actually saw a second line, I checked my CF and it is still creamy but had one streak of red in it . My cervix is still super high. I don't know what it all means.
post #224 of 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by xekomaya View Post
It doesn't sound like you're actually reading the memory. Mine has that temp set as like. I don't know, some guideline. you click it on, it goes to lo, then you put it in your mouth or wherever, take it out when it beeps. If you need to read the stored temp you have to hold it longer PAST the 97.70 and not let your finger off until you get it. Sorry if thats not whats going on for you. I actually had to call the manufacturer when I got this thermometer because it didn't work quite like my old one, just similarly enough that I was very confused.

anjanetteopal - having people ask you randomly if you're pregnant is a *good* sign
You know XM that must be exactly what's going on. I just hit the button once. I will have to see what it does when I hold it down. I guess I should have read the instructions. lol
post #225 of 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammiga View Post
Well, my temp dropped today by over .7 degrees and I'm cramping. I'm 8dpo, and usually get af at 9 dpo, so it's not looking good. I guess b6 didn't kick in this month
Oh no! I'm so sorry. I tested today and had a bfn, so I'm losing heart myself. Looks like we may be in the same cycle together again next month.
post #226 of 230
Thread Starter 
post #227 of 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin_Life View Post

So I started temping 3 days ago and every day it has been 97.70. Can that really happen? It's a new thermometer. It does flash "Lo" afterwards. Does that mean the battery is bad?
That same thing happened to me when I used to temp, and I realized that I not only had to turn it back on but hold down the button that turns it on, and after a few seconds it would show the morning temp from memory. Mine is a purple one from cvs maybe?, so I would suggest that you hold down the on button to "find" your saved temp mama, good luck!!!

I decided not to test this morning, I'm still having tons of cramping, and EWCM when I go to he restroom, and my cervix is high and soft to the point that it's blending in with my vaginal wall (hard to find in there) so I don't know what's going on............AF or O........we'll never know..........until they show...............OH NO.............hehe couldn't resist. Cramps so bad I had to take motrin for it actually.
post #228 of 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful2009 View Post
Oh no! I'm so sorry. I tested today and had a bfn, so I'm losing heart myself. Looks like we may be in the same cycle together again next month.
Your temps are still great! You are still totally in the running this month.
post #229 of 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by aims1029 View Post
Jeanna- Try Preseed. I haven't personally but it can't hurt and I've only heard great things about it.

Right after I posted earlier about thinking I actually saw a second line, I checked my CF and it is still creamy but had one streak of red in it . My cervix is still super high. I don't know what it all means.
hey dont loose hope a streak of red could just be implantation!! thats all it ever is for me
post #230 of 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenk View Post
Mine is a purple one from cvs maybe?
Yup, that's the one I had trouble with too. Weird little thermometer but it lasted me for-ev-er.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenk View Post
I decided not to test this morning, I'm still having tons of cramping, and EWCM when I go to he restroom, and my cervix is high and soft to the point that it's blending in with my vaginal wall (hard to find in there) so I don't know what's going on............AF or O........we'll never know..........until they show...............OH NO.............hehe couldn't resist. Cramps so bad I had to take motrin for it actually.
Great poem I'm still right there with ya. When are you planing to test?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing Mamas TTC June