or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chat Mon 6/8- Sun 6/14 - Page 2

post #21 of 138
1-month checkup went fine. DS has grown an inch and is back to his birth height (lol) and he has surpassed 10 pounds. So, all the feeding has at least had an effect. Otherwise, he did well too. The doctor suggested to keep him awake during the day to help him (and us) sleep at night. Seems like an easy enough solution, so we've been working on that this afternoon.

DS is also really into blinds. He spends much of his awake time looking at the blinds. His other interest are books. We have several overcrowded shelves in the living room and he can't get enough of them.

Mel, great picture. Very sweet.

Shine, thanks for the tip about the Maya wrap. Will try to find a good deal on that.
post #22 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2be_k View Post
my LO has gotten into the habit of frequent shorter naps.... what magic wand did you wave to get yours to take 2 solid naps? do tell! lol
Well, two things:
1) When she dozes off after a feeding, I just have to not move her for a while. If I move her at all, she will wake right back up.
2) Once she's deeply asleep, I put her in the bouncy chair. If she starts to wake up, I turn on the vibrations and she goes right back to sleep.

Re: blinds, I thought at first that it was just the light that she was interested in, but she also does it at night when there's no light coming through the window, so it's definitely the blinds that she likes.

Kate, sorry your DH is being difficult. Maybe it would do him some good to be left alone with the baby while you go to a movie or something, if you would be comfortable with that. (Is Eden still usually refusing to eat from a bottle?) Then he would understand that taking care of the baby all day actually constitutes a lot of work and of COURSE you can't get much done in addition to that! The idea that taking care of a baby doesn't count as work really ticks me off. Breastfeeding alone is an incredible commitment of time and effort.

ETA: FischK, did you mean it literally when you said you shaved your head? Can we get some pics? I think the last time I shaved my head was probably in 1997. I kind of miss it--it was great! I still do cut my hair really, really short though.
post #23 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
Re: blinds, I thought at first that it was just the light that she was interested in, but she also does it at night when there's no light coming through the window, so it's definitely the blinds that she likes.

(...)The idea that taking care of a baby doesn't count as work really ticks me off. Breastfeeding alone is an incredible commitment of time and effort.
blinds are the same here. fascinating all times of day.

and about annoying DHs (and our society in general, grr) I agree and have similar problems! Sadly, I even do this to MYSELF, and you'd think with #2 I would have learned, but I am always beating up on myself that I am "not getting anything done" when, duh, I am taking care of two kids!

I am so dying to take a yoga class or something, so I am going to start leaving DH with both kids for and hour or two once a week. I hope that helps him appreciate what I normally do, but I fear it will just make him irritated with me for going out, yk?

I haven't left the LO at all yet and she's 6 weeks tomorrow. But, tomorrow I will be visiting my friend who just had her baby yesterday (c-section) at the hospital and so I can't bring any LOs. I plan to let DH meet us after work- I will get takeout for me and friend (and her DH), swap cars and let him grab dinner and take the kids home and see just how freaking hard it is to do ANYTHING with baby and preschooler.
post #24 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
This is one of the things that helped me resist the temptation to start growing my hair out. It's going to be hard enough keeping her from yanking my glasses off my face all the time. River isn't grabbing yet, but she is sticking her fist in her mouth more, and often when she's nursing she'll just open one hand and lay it gently against mine. So sweet!
This is exactly what Cooper does!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobblykate View Post

Okay, anyone else experiencing this? I made the mistake of telling my dh that lo slept for a two hour stretch in the afternoons....now he has a million things he wants me to do and baby is, of course, not co-operating. I've tried to explain to him that I don't have time, but he's like "you said she sleeps for two hours you should be able to get it done." I feel like he doesn't believe me when she won't sleep longer than 30 minutes. I know he's frustrated and jealous that I'm the one home with lo, but seriously, he wouldn't last a day. Every little fuss and he hands her back to me. If she starts to cry and he walks in to hand her to me and I tell him to comfort her because I'm going to finish doing x before I take her, he acts like I'm being a mean mama. Last week he practically accused me of being lazy and lying all in the same breath. We were having band practice at our house and I hadn't managed to get the living room picked up before he got home. I asked him to pick up a coupkle of things while I was feeding baby before people arrived. He refused and said I had all day to do it if I wanted it done, and then went to sit on the computer. ALL DAY MY ASS! thanks for letting me vent. I've got a million things to do and wouldn't want to be lazy and sit on the computer all day!:

As I sat down tonight and tried to catch up/post I realied I'm a little annoyed by a similar thing. First of all, does anyone else's LO's wake up practically as soon as they are put down? I love love love to hold Cooper and cherish all the time I have with him but there are just some times that I need two hands to do stuff that I need or want to do. I just put him to sleep and set him down and opened up this website and BAM he woke right up. I'm not sure what I can do about this so any advice would be greatly appreciated. This led me to think about how I think DH assumes almost that the baby is my responsibility and he doesn't have to worry about who is going to watch him while he does stuff because I will just do it. DH definitely has been great, especially in the beginning, and probably does more than a lot of men (at least in comparison to my friend's husband) but as I'm typing he is out lifting weights (on the porch) and I was just thinking how it would be nice if I had a few minutes to myself. Neither of us are working right now; however he is doing work around my parents house (where we are living right now) and I take care of the baby. I don't know, I guess I just get frustrated that he doesnt even care to think about where Cooper will be before he decides he wants to go do something it seems.
post #25 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
Kate, sorry your DH is being difficult. Maybe it would do him some good to be left alone with the baby while you go to a movie or something, if you would be comfortable with that. (Is Eden still usually refusing to eat from a bottle?) Then he would understand that taking care of the baby all day actually constitutes a lot of work and of COURSE you can't get much done in addition to that! The idea that taking care of a baby doesn't count as work really ticks me off. Breastfeeding alone is an incredible commitment of time and effort.
sigh...he's a good dad, i just don't think he gets it. I did just leave him with her for 45 mins while i went to take the movie back and buy some stamps...things that are hard to do with lo b/c of the constant in and out of the carseat...but when i got home she'd been crying the entire time, which isn't fun for anyone. And she's still refusing the bottle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmaegbert View Post
blinds are the same here. fascinating all times of day.

and about annoying DHs (and our society in general, grr) I agree and have similar problems! Sadly, I even do this to MYSELF, and you'd think with #2 I would have learned, but I am always beating up on myself that I am "not getting anything done" when, duh, I am taking care of two kids!
funny thing is my dh has a degree in sociology from a very left-leaning soc. dept...he knows about the whole "double duty" concept and is pro-feminist...i think the main issue is that he feels stuck at his job and can't get enough $ for school
post #26 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
Well, two things:
ETA: FischK, did you mean it literally when you said you shaved your head? Can we get some pics? I think the last time I shaved my head was probably in 1997. I kind of miss it--it was great! I still do cut my hair really, really short though.
Sure. Here's one and another one. I guess I only sort of shaved it and left about 5 mm standing. I love this length.
post #27 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by FischK View Post
Sure. Here's one and another one. I guess I only sort of shaved it and left about 5 mm standing. I love this length.
nice! now you two really look alike!
post #28 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph12334 View Post
I bought 5 yrds of muslin that works great (is very breathable) and cheap - i had a joann's coupon for however much off a regular price item - they tend to have it every week on the back of their flyer (which you can get in their stores).it ended up being a litle under 7$ for the whole thing. And it makes two because I divide mine in half so i have 2 5yrd pieces
Thank you! I went there today after reading your post. Ended up looking at cloth for an hour and a half... then left w/o buying, as I couldn't decide which kind I wanted. I'll have to go back again soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michanders4 View Post
First of all, does anyone else's LO's wake up practically as soon as they are put down? I love love love to hold Cooper and cherish all the time I have with him but there are just some times that I need two hands to do stuff that I need or want to do. I just put him to sleep and set him down and opened up this website and BAM he woke right up. I'm not sure what I can do about this so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Is it possible that Cooper is overly tired when he gets like that? I'm finding that if my LO spends more than two hours awake, the next nap will be difficult in this way, all jumpy and restless.


Okay... so I've never used Facebook, really. I have an account but have been afraid to use it. If I join the group for our DDC, how much info from my page comes up for other group members to view? And how do I join the group?
post #29 of 138
Fairymom - That is SO nice that your mom wants to take the baby when hes so young! I hope you enjoyed your hour to yourself!

Nancy - I LOVE it when babies kick to make the seat rock and you will definitely have to take a video and share it when he starts laughing!

Emmaegbert - you are so lucky to be able to take dd with you on that internship! Good Luck with yoga tomorrow, it will probably feel SOOOO good to stretch out!!!

Fisch - for crabby partners : for babies growing so fast!!! I LOVE shaved heads on women, it looks so...freeing! I shaved mine in high school and my dad always said it was one of his fav hairstyles I had!

Shine - dd2 is smiling?! AWESOME!!! Must be so adorable!!

Murph - please do NOT tell my DH your camping with a lo!!! He gave me a free pass from camping this summer and I dont want him taking it back!

Sasharna - If you complete the wrap successfully, can you post pics? Id love to find a no sew wrap, Im horrible at sewing!

goodmomma - I cant believe your dd is 10 weeks already, that means we have some babies that are 3 months!!! (Im thinking skybluepink and twins) Just crazy.

Bohdi - I saw your status update on FB and couldnt wait to come on here and read about River. That is AMAZING news!!!!!!::

Kate - That is awesome that Eden was ok with you leaving her!! But Im going to give this smiley : to your DH. Is he 31 like mine? They sound exactly the same so lately I have been listing off things that Ive done, pushed out HIS 11.5 lb baby, pump 12 times a day, clean (very little, so I individualize them so it sounds like more)TRY and sleep (in between pumping for the baby) etc. Throwing in tears (which should be easy) always drives it home!

AFwife - Ive been thinking of you and your DH, Im excited for you!!!

Peony - does DH do ok with the 2 kids? Maybe he could practice when its nap time for Julian?

Melw - that pic is C-U-T-E!!!!!

michanders - DH does that too. It sucks. They are completely thought-less sometimes!


S is doing AMAZING today! I held her twice (thats BIG excitement for me!!) and she is "tracking" with her eyes and head AND taking a paci!!! Both great milestone-y things. The paci is HUGE. It means she still knows how to suck so hopefully bottle or nursing wont be a big deal to her!

She is getting formula/BM now (Jenelles milk lasted a whole week!!!) and the transition has been perfect, no vomiting!

I cried so hard this morning because I saw a little teensy, tiny smile. This baby has gone from having Apgars of 0/0/2 to being almost on track with other newborns. Im so ::: today! Take a look at this cutie!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...h/kdk_0372.jpg
post #30 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasharna View Post
Thank you! I went there today after reading your post. Ended up looking at cloth for an hour and a half... then left w/o buying, as I couldn't decide which kind I wanted. I'll have to go back again soon.



Is it possible that Cooper is overly tired when he gets like that? I'm finding that if my LO spends more than two hours awake, the next nap will be difficult in this way, all jumpy and restless.


Okay... so I've never used Facebook, really. I have an account but have been afraid to use it. If I join the group for our DDC, how much info from my page comes up for other group members to view? And how do I join the group?

It's quite possible but it feels like its all the time (except at night but we are mostly co-sleeping).

You can set your facebook account to private and if no one is your friend they wont see anything besides your name. Search for "March and April MDC mommies and request to join group.
post #31 of 138
well, dh comments about taking dd alone, but hasn't acted up on it yet. i suggested it one night and he threw a fit because it was too late and he had to get to bed and why didn't i mention it earlier?...umm you just got home.

well, my dh is driving me to insanity. he works 14 hours or more a day and comes home and talks to the baby, and i hand her to him and he plays with her for 15 minutes goes to bed and works all day again. then says stuff like are you daddy's little girl. i want to shout, no you aren't ever here, how could she be? but she does know him. i just am trying to get by right now telling myself he has to get better. but he's not. i feel like i have 4 kids.

sorry to steal that vent kate....
post #32 of 138
I don't even have the energy to read all the posts. I woke up so angry with DD1 this morning just for being a four year old and wanting to get up for the day. LO wakes from 4-6 usually and nurses and squirmes so I'm awake...then I just get back to sleep and DD1 comes in. Usually she'd just lay next to us for a while then go potty and watch cartoons in our bed, but she's been sooo loud and moving about that it wakes LO and then I'm upset. I'm not a morning person anyway and this is sooo hard. I feel so bad being so angry towards her, she is my first born and yet I wish I only had the baby...that sounds absolutly terrible (crying). It was so much easier with one. And the baby doesn't drain my energy. DD1 is just so demanding, I want this, I want that even as we speak UGH!!! I know I'm probably just sleep deprieved, it's going to be a hard day.

Have my 6 week appt this morning, a bit nervous about the exam.
post #33 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmaegbert View Post
Murph12334 what is SCA?
Society for Creative Anachronism - Middles ages reenactment essentially - sca.org
post #34 of 138
so ds hates when he's not being held. If I'm holding him he's quiet and will fall asleep in the sling. If I put him down I have maybe 5 mintues until the screaming starts. And it'll last until I pick him up. No seat or chair or whatever works. Even others holding him often means time to scream.
Do you think it could be something to do with a food intolerance? Or just my child being difficult. Some suggested food problems, but he has no others signs. Never spits up, no diaper rash.
I sometimes have to do things (like put clothes on so we can go somewhere) and I have to put him down. So I let him scream because there is no other option.
I'm so afraid all the screaming is doing bad things for him. I know I've read about the problems with CIO (with I know it's not - but he cries a lot).
post #35 of 138
Okay so I've got a little more perspective now that I"m up...I just need to realize that I'm not going to be able to lay in bed in the mornings anymore...or at least not with both girls being quiet.

As for the DH situations...I don't remember the exact start of the conversation...but DH asked last night what I did all day. So I listed it for him: picked up the house, got DD1 and I breakfast, lunch and snacks, nursed and changed and held LO, washed diapers, washed our sheets (spit up), Cleand up after meals (even though the dishes only got to the sink), played with DD1, did some workbook pages with DD1, was able to take a shower....

The little things are big accomplishments...After that he said "Oh, good job."

Huggs Kate and Goodmama!
post #36 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by michanders4 View Post
First of all, does anyone else's LO's wake up practically as soon as they are put down? I love love love to hold Cooper and cherish all the time I have with him but there are just some times that I need two hands to do stuff that I need or want to do. I just put him to sleep and set him down and opened up this website and BAM he woke right up. I'm not sure what I can do about this so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Do you make sure he's in a deep sleep before putting him down? The Sears sleep book says that babies stay in a very light sleep for a while after falling asleep. I usually do the limp-limb test on River before I try putting her down. If I can pick up her arm and let it go, and the result is that it falls down completely limp and she doesn't stir, then it's generally safe to put her down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobblykate View Post
funny thing is my dh has a degree in sociology from a very left-leaning soc. dept...he knows about the whole "double duty" concept and is pro-feminist...i think the main issue is that he feels stuck at his job and can't get enough $ for school
Yeah, feeling stuck in your job and not seeing a way out of that could make anybody a little harder to live with.

FischK, your haircut looks great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay1234 View Post
Bohdi - I saw your status update on FB and couldnt wait to come on here and read about River. That is AMAZING news!!!!!!::
Thank you! I didn't even realize how much I was worrying until I got some good news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay1234 View Post
S is doing AMAZING today! I held her twice (thats BIG excitement for me!!) and she is "tracking" with her eyes and head AND taking a paci!!! Both great milestone-y things. The paci is HUGE. It means she still knows how to suck so hopefully bottle or nursing wont be a big deal to her!

She is getting formula/BM now (Jenelles milk lasted a whole week!!!) and the transition has been perfect, no vomiting!

I cried so hard this morning because I saw a little teensy, tiny smile. This baby has gone from having Apgars of 0/0/2 to being almost on track with other newborns. Im so ::: today! Take a look at this cutie!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...h/kdk_0372.jpg
Yay, I'm so glad that Sophia is doing well! I'm so excited for when you get to take her home and when she starts getting to bf. I hope it won't be too much longer! How long will she have to stay in the hospital after her surgery?


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineliketheSon View Post
I don't even have the energy to read all the posts. I woke up so angry with DD1 this morning just for being a four year old and wanting to get up for the day. LO wakes from 4-6 usually and nurses and squirmes so I'm awake...then I just get back to sleep and DD1 comes in. Usually she'd just lay next to us for a while then go potty and watch cartoons in our bed, but she's been sooo loud and moving about that it wakes LO and then I'm upset. I'm not a morning person anyway and this is sooo hard. I feel so bad being so angry towards her, she is my first born and yet I wish I only had the baby...that sounds absolutly terrible (crying). It was so much easier with one. And the baby doesn't drain my energy. DD1 is just so demanding, I want this, I want that even as we speak UGH!!! I know I'm probably just sleep deprieved, it's going to be a hard day.

Have my 6 week appt this morning, a bit nervous about the exam.
Most people would find that frustrating, so take it easy on yourself. I hope your day gets better.
post #37 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineliketheSon View Post
Okay so I've got a little more perspective now that I"m up...I just need to realize that I'm not going to be able to lay in bed in the mornings anymore...or at least not with both girls being quiet.


Huggs Kate and Goodmama!
Sigh, I know. I have to get up at 6 and I'm not happy about it either. DS wakes up then, makes tons of noise for 10 minutes and then goes back to sleep every morning. The problem is that DD1 sleeps with me so when DS is that noisy it wakes her up, and then she is grumpy because she doesn't sleep well at night. I gave up on trying to make it work out so I can sleep more, there just isn't a way right now, so I just get up when DS starts stirring and go downstairs so DD1 will sleep longer.



We attempted to DTD last night. Several times in fact. Apparently Julian is quite concerned about that something like that could lead to another child and kept stopping our behavior. Once he goes down at 9 or 9:30, he is ALWAYS out for a couple hours, it is the only time of the entire 24 hour period that I can count on him sleeping. Not last night though.
post #38 of 138
MW office just called and the MW that delivered LO had to leave the office so now I"m seeing someone else, which is fine for my exam, but I really wanted to get the pieces put together about the birth. She is on vaca now for 2 weeks so couldn't reschedule. I just feel like breaking down in tears. Why am I so emotional today?
post #39 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay1234 View Post
Kate - That is awesome that Eden was ok with you leaving her!! But Im going to give this smiley : to your DH. Is he 31 like mine? They sound exactly the same so lately I have been listing off things that Ive done, pushed out HIS 11.5 lb baby, pump 12 times a day, clean (very little, so I individualize them so it sounds like more)TRY and sleep (in between pumping for the baby) etc. Throwing in tears (which should be easy) always drives it home!
he'll be 31 in july

Daddies just don't get how much the freedom to be able to go to the store alone (or even the bathroom) is worth, do they? I wouldn't say Eden was ok with me leaving. She cried herself to sleep in 45 minutes . The rest of the night she screamed when I left her with daddy longer than a minute. I felt terrible for him. I didn't think kids at this age could get separation anxiety...it seemed like she was afraid I was going to leave again. Any other lo's done this?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay1234 View Post
S is doing AMAZING today! I held her twice (thats BIG excitement for me!!) and she is "tracking" with her eyes and head AND taking a paci!!! Both great milestone-y things. The paci is HUGE. It means she still knows how to suck so hopefully bottle or nursing wont be a big deal to her!

She is getting formula/BM now (Jenelles milk lasted a whole week!!!) and the transition has been perfect, no vomiting!

I cried so hard this morning because I saw a little teensy, tiny smile. This baby has gone from having Apgars of 0/0/2 to being almost on track with other newborns. Im so ::: today! Take a look at this cutie!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...h/kdk_0372.jpg
Awesome news!! she really looks super different from the beginning. She has that awake & aware look. I love it!! You are going to have so much fun styling that hair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmomma76 View Post
well, dh comments about taking dd alone, but hasn't acted up on it yet. i suggested it one night and he threw a fit because it was too late and he had to get to bed and why didn't i mention it earlier?...umm you just got home.

well, my dh is driving me to insanity. he works 14 hours or more a day and comes home and talks to the baby, and i hand her to him and he plays with her for 15 minutes goes to bed and works all day again. then says stuff like are you daddy's little girl. i want to shout, no you aren't ever here, how could she be? but she does know him. i just am trying to get by right now telling myself he has to get better. but he's not. i feel like i have 4 kids.

sorry to steal that vent kate....
steal away....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineliketheSon View Post
I don't even have the energy to read all the posts. I woke up so angry with DD1 this morning just for being a four year old and wanting to get up for the day. LO wakes from 4-6 usually and nurses and squirmes so I'm awake...then I just get back to sleep and DD1 comes in. Usually she'd just lay next to us for a while then go potty and watch cartoons in our bed, but she's been sooo loud and moving about that it wakes LO and then I'm upset. I'm not a morning person anyway and this is sooo hard. I feel so bad being so angry towards her, she is my first born and yet I wish I only had the baby...that sounds absolutly terrible (crying). It was so much easier with one. And the baby doesn't drain my energy. DD1 is just so demanding, I want this, I want that even as we speak UGH!!! I know I'm probably just sleep deprieved, it's going to be a hard day.

Have my 6 week appt this morning, a bit nervous about the exam.
i love your honesty i know you adore dd1, you just don't share her love of the morning!! I hope the day gets progressively better...gl at your appt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph12334 View Post
so ds hates when he's not being held. If I'm holding him he's quiet and will fall asleep in the sling. If I put him down I have maybe 5 mintues until the screaming starts. And it'll last until I pick him up. No seat or chair or whatever works. Even others holding him often means time to scream.
Do you think it could be something to do with a food intolerance? Or just my child being difficult. Some suggested food problems, but he has no others signs. Never spits up, no diaper rash.
I sometimes have to do things (like put clothes on so we can go somewhere) and I have to put him down. So I let him scream because there is no other option.
I'm so afraid all the screaming is doing bad things for him. I know I've read about the problems with CIO (with I know it's not - but he cries a lot).
This isn't the same as cio...there are just certain things that have to be done (Ibathing, dressing, diapers, etc.). I'm sure you're doing your best to comfort him throughout. It really doesn't sound like food allergies to me...just sounds like he LOVES his mama and doesn't want to be put down. You have yourself an opinionated fella. GL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineliketheSon View Post
As for the DH situations...I don't remember the exact start of the conversation...but DH asked last night what I did all day. So I listed it for him: picked up the house, got DD1 and I breakfast, lunch and snacks, nursed and changed and held LO, washed diapers, washed our sheets (spit up), Cleand up after meals (even though the dishes only got to the sink), played with DD1, did some workbook pages with DD1, was able to take a shower....

The little things are big accomplishments...After that he said "Oh, good job."

Huggs Kate and Goodmama!
yup...when i do this he sort of gets it...not to mention that I get so much more done when he's not home than on the weekends, even with lo to care for. DH does a lot of work, especially in the garden, but in the house he takes so long to finish anything and he's generally in the way or wanting to get out of the house and do something (which is fine, but my chores list is never-ending!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peony View Post
Sigh, I know. I have to get up at 6 and I'm not happy about it either. DS wakes up then, makes tons of noise for 10 minutes and then goes back to sleep every morning. The problem is that DD1 sleeps with me so when DS is that noisy it wakes her up, and then she is grumpy because she doesn't sleep well at night. I gave up on trying to make it work out so I can sleep more, there just isn't a way right now, so I just get up when DS starts stirring and go downstairs so DD1 will sleep longer.



We attempted to DTD last night. Several times in fact. Apparently Julian is quite concerned about that something like that could lead to another child and kept stopping our behavior. Once he goes down at 9 or 9:30, he is ALWAYS out for a couple hours, it is the only time of the entire 24 hour period that I can count on him sleeping. Not last night though.
post #40 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peony View Post
We attempted to DTD last night. Several times in fact. Apparently Julian is quite concerned about that something like that could lead to another child and kept stopping our behavior. Once he goes down at 9 or 9:30, he is ALWAYS out for a couple hours, it is the only time of the entire 24 hour period that I can count on him sleeping. Not last night though.
what a naughty little fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineliketheSon View Post
MW office just called and the MW that delivered LO had to leave the office so now I"m seeing someone else, which is fine for my exam, but I really wanted to get the pieces put together about the birth. She is on vaca now for 2 weeks so couldn't reschedule. I just feel like breaking down in tears. Why am I so emotional today?
I guess because someone woke you up at the butt-crack of dawn on the wrong side'o'the bed? Sorry you don't get to see your delivering mw....are you getting bc of any sort? I have to go back to have my iud re-checked. Maybe you can schedule a follow-up with her?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: April 2009