So I know I already posted about this once but I don't really have anywhere else to try and figure this stuff you so you guys get to read about it. As of this point in time we have a repeat c/s scheduled for the 18th. We were REALLY hoping for a VBAC but nothing seems to be happening so we scheduled it, not like they can make us do it that day though. Anyway, I will 41.5 weeks that day, we think. I really do NOT want another c/s but I also want a healthy baby. The OB thinks we may be having the same issue we had with my son, GIANT head + tiny pelvis. Anyway... there are some positive signs that did not happen at all with my son. I am dilated to 2 cms, am having sporadic contractions, though nothing painful just uncomfortable, and lost my plug. I think that our plan is to wait till my appointment Wednesday (if nothing happens before then) and see how things are progressing. If I have dilated more we might talk about trying to induce, or pushing the c/s off till Monday. If nothing is happening we will probably just go ahead with it on Thursday... I don't really know what the point of this post is, I am just a little overwhelmed right now!!!
post #1 of 7
6/15/09 at 12:41pm