or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › THE ONE THREAD - June 15-22
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE ONE THREAD - June 15-22 - Page 4

post #61 of 504
Thread Starter 
last night I had really strange dreams. About testing but having black bleeding and brown clots but my test was +. But all the tests were weird. They were pie charts that were 75% green were + or a box with 20 squares was + if 11 or more boxes were colored. Or a branch that was + if all the leaves turned green. And all the tests came with weird insturments. And some were pos, and some were neg and I was freaking out about my clots...

so I took that as a large sign that testing at 5dpo is a REALLY bad idea so I ran into the bathroom and peed before I could even act on my insane urge to test at 5dpo.

ttc makes your crazy.
post #62 of 504
Ugh...I'm so frustrated. I changed my chart settings around some, but it still didn't change my O date. I guess I will just go with the new date and be thankful DH and I didn't stop BDing. I guess I won't really know my real O date until AF or a BFP...
post #63 of 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapesBunch View Post
Ugh...I'm so frustrated. I changed my chart settings around some, but it still didn't change my O date. I guess I will just go with the new date and be thankful DH and I didn't stop BDing. I guess I won't really know my real O date until AF or a BFP...
Personally, I'm not a website that specializes in telling you when you O from your BBT (wouldn't that be weird if I was?!) but I'm going to have to agree with FF on your current O date.
post #64 of 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle13 View Post
last night I had really strange dreams. About testing but having black bleeding and brown clots but my test was +. But all the tests were weird. They were pie charts that were 75% green were + or a box with 20 squares was + if 11 or more boxes were colored. Or a branch that was + if all the leaves turned green. And all the tests came with weird insturments. And some were pos, and some were neg and I was freaking out about my clots...

so I took that as a large sign that testing at 5dpo is a REALLY bad idea so I ran into the bathroom and peed before I could even act on my insane urge to test at 5dpo.

ttc makes your crazy.
Whoa, crazy dream!!!
post #65 of 504
My chart is in my siggy, can it be put on the list please?
post #66 of 504
Well, I changed my CM on Saturday and it moved it back to Friday. Saturday I put the CM down as wet since I had a wet spot in my panties when I went to the bathroom once. That was when I was still on the Sinus medication and didn't have any on the toilet paper. Anyway, I am more comfortable with CD15, but I will have to remember that it changed when I am 2 days "late".
post #67 of 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapesBunch View Post
Well, I changed my CM on Saturday and it moved it back to Friday. Saturday I put the CM down as wet since I had a wet spot in my panties when I went to the bathroom once. That was when I was still on the Sinus medication and didn't have any on the toilet paper. Anyway, I am more comfortable with CD15, but I will have to remember that it changed when I am 2 days "late".
the things we do to make our charts look the way we want them to!!! now we shold all keep a mental note to remind you of this in 2 weeks... you can make a note in your chart on FF about it though, could be a good idea.


Danielle - WEIRD DREAMs! I hope they were induced by implantation.
post #68 of 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post
the things we do to make our charts look the way we want them to!!! now we shold all keep a mental note to remind you of this in 2 weeks... you can make a note in your chart on FF about it though, could be a good idea.


Danielle - WEIRD DREAMs! I hope they were induced by implantation.
Yep! I'm definitely gonna need therapy if I don't hurry up and get knocked up!
post #69 of 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapesBunch View Post
Yep! I'm definitely gonna need therapy if I don't hurry up and get knocked up!
hey it can't hurt anyway!! when you DO get knocked up, which I'm certain will be soon, you'll have a whole new set of worries...
post #70 of 504
Grapes Your O looks right now. It is similar to other months where you O at roughly 97.0 degrees and then step up slowly. : Either way you sure BD'd enough to cover your bases. Also, don't listen if people say that you need to do it less often to be more effective. I think that is only true if there is known sperm issues. It worked JUST fine for me last month!!!
post #71 of 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post
hey it can't hurt anyway!! when you DO get knocked up, which I'm certain will be soon, you'll have a whole new set of worries...
Lord help us all! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Grapes Your O looks right now. It is similar to other months where you O at roughly 97.0 degrees and then step up slowly. : Either way you sure BD'd enough to cover your bases. Also, don't listen if people say that you need to do it less often to be more effective. I think that is only true if there is known sperm issues. It worked JUST fine for me last month!!!
I think so too! That's why I was surprised it moved my O date considering I was almost completely dry on Sunday and nothing on Monday.

We don't know of any issues with fertility as of yet, but I plan on scheduling an appointment if AF shows this month. I just saw your chart...y'all were busy! Maybe it will work for us this month too!
post #72 of 504
Hi guys...I am checking back in giving a report...The vistit to my midwfe went well. She says every thing looks good and when she saw my charts she could see that I am clearly Oing and she liked that. She told me that the spotting I am having could be from the BC I was on and her and I both agreed that it looks like it is starting to work itself out. she said it takes some time for the body to get back to where it was before BC so...and I was on it for over 5 years. She told me if it get to be 6 mos to a year and nothing is happening to come back and see her but, she was ver optimistic. She said she thought it would happen befor then. She basically just said evry thing was pink and healthy... I am happy to hear all of this of course. i love talking to her...she is very calm and reassuring. The only thing she said was that I should be taking more folic acid. About 1000mg a day and that you can never get enough of that when ttc. Another thing she said was that things have changed since my last baby (10 yrs ago) and that there were new things for nausea. That made me happy!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone for all the well wishes...I sooo appreciate that!!!

banana OOOH I can't wait to see the out come of your test!!:

Happi I am so excited for you...I am sure your line will get darker so I am going to say a very low key congrats to you right now...I will make it big when you are sure!

Grapes i think your chart looks good right now!! It looks like no matter what, you BD timing was right on so...Good luck to you!!
post #73 of 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter30 View Post
Hi guys...I am checking back in giving a report...The vistit to my midwfe went well. She says every thing looks good and when she saw my charts she could see that I am clearly Oing and she liked that. She told me that the spotting I am having could be from the BC I was on and her and I both agreed that it looks like it is starting to work itself out. she said it takes some time for the body to get back to where it was before BC so...and I was on it for over 5 years. She told me if it get to be 6 mos to a year and nothing is happening to come back and see her but, she was ver optimistic. She said she thought it would happen befor then. She basically just said evry thing was pink and healthy... I am happy to hear all of this of course. i love talking to her...she is very calm and reassuring. The only thing she said was that I should be taking more folic acid. About 1000mg a day and that you can never get enough of that when ttc. Another thing she said was that things have changed since my last baby (10 yrs ago) and that there were new things for nausia. That made me happy!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone for all the well wishes...I sooo appreciate that!!!

banana OOOH I can't wait to see the out come of your test!!:
Skeeter, that's great about your visit. It's so great to be sure that everything looks good and what you're going through is normal. Also, I have to say I'm so jealous you have a midwife - I just found out that midwives are not legal here in Indiana, so I know my insurance won't cover one, and as I want to give birth in a birth center or hospital, rather than at home for my first, I'm rather bummed. I do have an OB/GYN who is amazing by reputation, so I'm hoping she'll be the next best thing. Calm and reassuring is what I want most in a care provider!!


AFM, I can't wait to test! I've been feeling hot the last few hours and took my temp just now and it's 99, which is super high for me, but I guess normal for pregnancy? My dear dear DH picked up some tests at Dollar General for me. I've been drinking a ton today and had soup for lunch, so guess I might as well wait. DH says wait till tmw. I've also been craving cottage cheese for two days, which is ODD for me...DH got that too. I've been starving for the last two or three days. Guess I should be posting on the obsess thread, but I just can't keep up with them! I had one more colorful bunch of CM today...thought Oh No, AF is coming...but nothing came after that. Oh how to wait till tmw!
post #74 of 504
banana That really stinks about the midwife thing.: I wonder why they are illegal?? My midwife is the only person I have ever been to for my womanly stuff. I am 33 and have been seeing her since I was 18. I love her and I am very confident in her. I know she will be relaxed and let things happen naturally. She is under a doc, just in case too.
Anyway...your symptoms and everything sound super promising. I can't wait to see if you get that BFP in the morning!! I really hope you do!!
:
post #75 of 504
I found the perfect wedding dress tonight


and there's no way I could afford it. The thing costs almost as much as my engagement ring and I could never spend that much on something I'll only wear once. But it's definitely change my opinion on what I want... I used to think i wanted a fluffy tulle floor length skirt....

but this is just WAY too perfect for me.

http://a1000.g.akamaitech.net/f/1000...jcs09aud1l.jpg

OMG OMG OMG I JUST FOUND IT SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR LESS THAN 1/3 OF THE PRICE!!!!!!

I'm so excited now!
post #76 of 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I found the perfect wedding dress tonight


and there's no way I could afford it. The thing costs almost as much as my engagement ring and I could never spend that much on something I'll only wear once. But it's definitely change my opinion on what I want... I used to think i wanted a fluffy tulle floor length skirt....

but this is just WAY too perfect for me.

http://a1000.g.akamaitech.net/f/1000...jcs09aud1l.jpg

OMG OMG OMG I JUST FOUND IT SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR LESS THAN 1/3 OF THE PRICE!!!!!!

I'm so excited now!
WOW MAE!! That is super cute!! I love it!!
post #77 of 504
I know, right? And I can have the taffeta underneath be appl red or horizon blue to match our wedding colors! AND I can put on a red sash to match myself with my bridesmaids!
post #78 of 504
Mae I love that idea! The different color taffeta under and or the sash ....that will look really nice! Congrats on finding it and for a cheaper price..that is always nice!
post #79 of 504
Such a cute dress. Why weren't there such cute options when I got married?
post #80 of 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenifer76 View Post
Such a cute dress. Why weren't there such cute options when I got married?
That's been an option since around the 1940s lol... its an audrey hepburn dress!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › THE ONE THREAD - June 15-22