– I don’t have any advice/suggestions for you. I hope it’s not a cyst. If you call your RE can you get him on the phone or do you have to talk to the nurse? Hopefully your doctor can give you some answers tomorrow. Can an u/s confirm O and see if there are any cysts?April
– I’m glad the Prozac is helping to keep you from obsessing during the TWW. I have some left over Xanax from my lap and I was wondering if taking them to help relax me would be a good idea. I may ask my doc what he thinks about it. Hang in there, the 27th will be here before you know it.Laurabelle
– I hope this break is just what your body needs to be recharged and ready for your IVF cycle. Good luck. Maybe you and your DH can get away for a camping trip, if you guys camp, or a wine tasting weekend, if you like the vino. I think a mini holiday with lots of TLC and pampering is in order.Kelly
– Yay for IUI! I’m waiting to get started so please forgive the 20 questions but… What CD were you when you had your insemination? Did they tell you about your follicle size or give you any info on DH’s swimmers? What are you doing to keep busy until Aug. 1?Ladylaura
– what meds were you taking for this cycle or were you going med free? I bet those real live awesome sperm can’t wait to meet your little eggie.AFM
– DH and I went to Virginia for the weekend. On the drive down our doc called to let us know the insurance approved our application for meds so we can get rolling on our treatment. After I got off the phone with the RE the pharmacy called to let us know that they received authorization from our insurance and she wanted to give me the cost breakdown for each of the meds…I guess she wanted to prep me. She said she thought we had to reach some deductible first bc the first medication was very expensive and the others dropped down after that. I know I should just be glad the insurance is helping and not complain but our meds are coming out to just over $3,000. I thought DH was going to drive off the road when I told him how much our meds are.
I had my last BCP pill Friday morning and thought AF was here today but it just seems to be spotting. It seems really thin and brownish red and then other times red red, sorry TMI, and I am a little crampy so I don’t know if it’s AF or not. I think I’ll call today spotting and see what happens tomorrow. I don’t remember what my periods were like when I was on the pill in college so I don’t know if this is AF or just the pre-party.
Should just go in and have blood drawn first thing tomorrow morning anyway and schedule my CD2 u/s with my RE so he can tell me if it’s CD2 or not? GRRRH What do you guys think? How big of a deal is it if I’m off a day at the beginning? Even if I did get my period today it was definitely spotting for most of the day and more than a spot this evening so tomorrow morning would still be w/in the first 24 hours. I feel so stupid for obsessing this much over whether or not I’m having my period. I feel like this doesn’t bode well for the stressing/obsessing for this first IUI cycle.