or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing Mamas TTC July ~ Roll Call Please Check In
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nursing Mamas TTC July ~ Roll Call Please Check In - Page 20

post #381 of 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamos23 View Post
Mahna - is it brown spotting or red spotting?

henny - I am up a LOT at night and just try to take my temp every time I get up - so far it has been working. I also temp vaginally which really helps with stabilizing temps.

AFM - So I had almost a full degree spike in temps! Woot!! Now to just continue this trend - we have to leave at 4 am tomorrow morning to fly crosscountry so I'll try to temp to confirm O, but *shrugs*.
Do you mind if I ask where you're going? I forget where you are located normally, if you're going to be in NC we should touch base, I'd love to meet ya mama.....
post #382 of 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamos23 View Post
Mahna - is it brown spotting or red spotting?

henny - I am up a LOT at night and just try to take my temp every time I get up - so far it has been working. I also temp vaginally which really helps with stabilizing temps.

AFM - So I had almost a full degree spike in temps! Woot!! Now to just continue this trend - we have to leave at 4 am tomorrow morning to fly crosscountry so I'll try to temp to confirm O, but *shrugs*.


Hmmm . . . I'd say it was more brown than red. Also, I put in my Diva again just in case (ds and I just ran errands), took it out when we got home and nothing except for the yellowish tinged CM, and the teeniest little bit of red - like a speck of dust teeny.

Have a good trip - are you going somewhere fun?
post #383 of 502
could be implantation mm!!! ps how was the brunch??
post #384 of 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollergirl View Post
could be implantation mm!!! ps how was the brunch??

I'm hoping! :
The brunch was good, thanks for asking! Lots of little kidlets in the house makes me realize that we need more noise in here than ds and I make alone all day ds was in a foul mood though - he was so sleepy but there was too much excitement to nap, so he griped and groused as everyone (gasp!) played with *his* toys!
post #385 of 502
Please move me to the TWW. I've had two high temps, so I am just jumping the gun until I have a high one tomorrow to confirm. But I had EWCM Saturday, so I am fairly confident.

Oh Soul-O, I'm so sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henny penny View Post
I got out the big book and brushed up on charting and am excited to start temping again. But how does one do that with irregular sleep? Ds no longer nurses at night but is still a very restless, dependent sleeper who wakes me constantly. I do get at least 3 consecutive hours a night but it could be early bedtime, middle of the night, or (best for charting) right before morning. But so inconsistent! How do you do it? Would my results be so erratic that it wouldn't be worth trying?
So I have found that my temp shift is enough that it's still obvious even if my sleep is erratic. So I just temp every morning anyway and keep an eye on CM. Like pre-o my temps are around 97, and they jump nearly a degree to over 98 after o.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammiga View Post
Henny Penny we co-sleep and dd nurses several times a night. I just temp somewhere between 1-3am, depending on when I got the most sleep and I think I'm doing ok with that.
I can't do that because I get impatient to read the temp. But I think this is how the book recommends it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenk View Post
Do you mind if I ask where you're going? I forget where you are located normally, if you're going to be in NC we should touch base, I'd love to meet ya mama.....
Hey, I'm an NC mama! Woot!

Question: So if I had EWCM on Saturday, but none since then, and then I had a temp rise on Tuesday, when do you think I O'ed? I so hope I O'ed on Sunday and caught it, because then I'd be due on my birthday. :
post #386 of 502
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/128814

Anyone wanna chart stalk me! (I didn't temp though)

I usually have 27-30 day cycles now....not the 40 day cycle like it shows from 2006!
post #387 of 502
Really quick bc we are packing and going to drive to PDX tonight -
Tenk - We're going to FL! I'd love to meet you too some time though!
Mahna - sounds like my implantation spotting - just a VERY small speck in EWCM - when you said brown spotting, I was thinking the sludgey stuff, you know? But what you have is REALLY promising!
post #388 of 502
I wanna get back and write some more to others but quickly before bed...

Mamas, I vow to pee on nothing for 5 days. Someone has to hold me to that. It's getting insane. I have a pile of negative tests that I keep thinking look like there might be something until I realize I'm crossing my eyes and getting a headache. I also have so much EWCM and insane cramping that I'm starting to doubt my O date which, after years of charting, I'm pretty much never wrong on. But this is nuts, and all my tests are negative except that strange IC the other day that I'm sure was a dud. There. I said it.
post #389 of 502
(sigh) AF showed today. So I'm on to a new cycle with new hope! At least now I have some practice temp'ing, etc. I'm feeling pretty good about it.
ETA: please move me to waiting to O. ty!

kalamos23 - we are going to FL in October! Enjoy.

xekomaya - put all of your tests in the back of a closet. Someplace really inconvenient. Give yourself a sanity break
post #390 of 502
Thread Starter 
updated list to here



Burnindinner~ i'd probably say sunday or monday for O.:

MahnaMahna~ on AF showing up.

xekomaya~ on the pile of bfn's. hope you get a + soon.

post #391 of 502
Well, FAM says Sun, FF says Mon http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1df279
(chart is on FAM setting). What do you think? I think maybe it was the wee hours of Monday.

Soooo now I am hoping I am one of the first Aug BFP's, we'll see!
post #392 of 502
xtara - I'd be happy to join your chart stalking team.

MM - Ah, sorry to hear about AF. There is something really refreshing about CD1.

Burnin - Without history, I think you have to say Monday, but I agree it could be wee hours. You can never peg it perfectly with temps anyway so for testing/sanity's sake (like I'm one to talk), I would probably go with Monday and start your count after that.

afm, My name is XM and I'm a poas-aholic. Thanks for all the support. I am going to be more sane.. I really am.
post #393 of 502
Hi everyone,

I'm nursing my 19 month old and currently waiting for af/misc. to start after a THIRD chemical pregnancy! Thankfully so early that emotionally and physically it isn't bad for me. I have three children, a ds who is 8, conceived on the first try on our honeymoon, a dd who is 6, conceived on the first try, then two chemical pregnancies/very early losses in a row, conceived on the first try, and then ds2, conceived on the first try (I used a progesterone cream), and now bfp for about three days turning into bfn (the same as with the other two) on a "woops". So, it seems that dp and I can get pregnant (hopefully!) pretty easily, but keeping it is another thing. I really want # four because i feel like there is such an age difference between the first two and # 3, that he will be going into high school and the other two will be going off to college. I like the idea of a younger sibling for him. I'm really worried about two things, one that I can remain pregnant, and two that it can happen soon. My dp is on the fence, or more to the "no more" side, but he's willing to give it a go until December, but he already thinks he's too old, so I know he won't try much past that. Well, that's my story, I'm hoping to start af soon so that I can try this again with progesterone cream to see if that has any effect. I also need to stay away from the sticks because when they don't get darker and then get lighter I know I'm in for another early loss, I would rather not know and just test negative!
post #394 of 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearGirl View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm nursing my 19 month old and currently waiting for af/misc. to start after a THIRD chemical pregnancy! Thankfully so early that emotionally and physically it isn't bad for me. I have three children, a ds who is 8, conceived on the first try on our honeymoon, a dd who is 6, conceived on the first try, then two chemical pregnancies/very early losses in a row, conceived on the first try, and then ds2, conceived on the first try (I used a progesterone cream), and now bfp for about three days turning into bfn (the same as with the other two) on a "woops". So, it seems that dp and I can get pregnant (hopefully!) pretty easily, but keeping it is another thing. I really want # four because i feel like there is such an age difference between the first two and # 3, that he will be going into high school and the other two will be going off to college. I like the idea of a younger sibling for him. I'm really worried about two things, one that I can remain pregnant, and two that it can happen soon. My dp is on the fence, or more to the "no more" side, but he's willing to give it a go until December, but he already thinks he's too old, so I know he won't try much past that. Well, that's my story, I'm hoping to start af soon so that I can try this again with progesterone cream to see if that has any effect. I also need to stay away from the sticks because when they don't get darker and then get lighter I know I'm in for another early loss, I would rather not know and just test negative!


I'm sorry for your losses. I hope you get a sticky baby soon, and your stay with us is short!
post #395 of 502
Thread Starter 
updated list to here


GearGirl~ Welcome. Sorry about your m/c's


post #396 of 502
Sorry for your losses geargirl, but welcome to the group.
post #397 of 502
Please move me to 2ww!

I'm 4DPO now.

I Oed on CD 20. Afraid I'm going to have another super short LP too. Ugh. Last two were 5 days each. This is the 3rd pp cycle, nursling is almost 1.

Taking Vitex, B6, and B12. Anything I can do to help my LP?


Re: temping, I usually don't even end up with 3 consecutive hrs before temping, yet I can DEFINITELY see the pattern. So, try it, you might be able to see something!

geargirl, . I'm sorry about the chemical mcs.
post #398 of 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by xekomaya View Post
I wanna get back and write some more to others but quickly before bed...

Mamas, I vow to pee on nothing for 5 days. Someone has to hold me to that. It's getting insane. I have a pile of negative tests that I keep thinking look like there might be something until I realize I'm crossing my eyes and getting a headache. I also have so much EWCM and insane cramping that I'm starting to doubt my O date which, after years of charting, I'm pretty much never wrong on. But this is nuts, and all my tests are negative except that strange IC the other day that I'm sure was a dud. There. I said it.
umm I understand. IF I even O'd when i think i did i am only 6 dpo and I have already taken 2 tests! I too have a ton of ewcm but my opks aren't getting dark. However I am a late O'er so iy makes sense that I would be Oing this week. Ugh- I wish putting the tests in the closet would work but then i would be making a bunch of noise getting them out at 6 AM!
post #399 of 502
MM-next cycle is yours.

Burnin,Fiber and xtara - fingers crossed

xeko - don't pee on anything yet!

AFM: My birthday starts in 8 minutes. For my birthday next year I want another baby.
post #400 of 502
Hi everyone! So I think I have finally convinced DH to have baby #3. We'll probably start trying in October around the time DD turns 1. So please add me to the Waiting to be Ready column!

I was thinking that I should probably start charting in order to get a clearer picture of what my cycles are like now. Problem is DD wakes up A LOT at night still. So I would not have a 3 hour block of sleep before temping. Will temping still work? I still know more or less when I'm ovulating based on CM, but since I haven't had to really keep track, I haven't been.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing Mamas TTC July ~ Roll Call Please Check In