or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing Mamas TTC July ~ Roll Call Please Check In
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nursing Mamas TTC July ~ Roll Call Please Check In - Page 22

post #421 of 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliMommy View Post


Anyone ever get water/stretchy cm on cd 9 or 10 ? It has me stumped and then i'm getting sick, i've had a soar throat & headache that started on 7/24 which is cd9.

yes! that totally happened to me last cycle (may 21 09). it was cd9 for me too and it totally coincided for me with a cold. so, huh, i wonder if being sick does things to your CM? i guess it would make sense. did you temps go up at all too? just curious.

hope you're feeling better soon!

and ps steelermom -- CONGRATS with the nightweaning going well! am a little jealous we tried to night wean DS once or twice, but he clearly wasn't ready : hehe. but at least know he is sleeping MUCH longer stretches. whew.
post #422 of 502
Please add me to the TWW. I am almost 99% sure I O'd on the 21st, with my temp shift and other signs. Not hopeful we caught is, since it was unexpected, but there's always a little chance
post #423 of 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by juleslane View Post
Please add me to the TWW. I am almost 99% sure I O'd on the 21st, with my temp shift and other signs. Not hopeful we caught is, since it was unexpected, but there's always a little chance

We O'd unexpectedly and thought we had zero chance but got a shocking BFP friday night! Good luck!
post #424 of 502
Oops, I never asked to be moved to the TWW, and here it is 11DPO. Which is actually super exciting, since I have not had more than a 9 day LP since December (first PPAF). No testing yet, because I am not confident in our chances this month, but just having a 'normal' LP is something to celebrate. ::

My chart, if you want to stalk.
post #425 of 502
Anyone else expecting their period July 31 or Aug 1 and getting ready to test this week!?!? Tomorrow is 10DPO for me I believe....*not quite sure when I O'd as I didn't temp this month*

I don't have any tests at home yet....I'm thinking about putting DD down for bed and running to the store to get some for tomorrow morning! LOL! I wanna take a FRER tomorrow morning...and then I'll take a dollar store test Tuesday, FRER Wednesday, dollar Thursday, and FRER Friday and see what happens.

This week has taken SO LONG to get here!! LOL!
post #426 of 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtara2003x View Post
Anyone else expecting their period July 31 or Aug 1 and getting ready to test this week!?!? Tomorrow is 10DPO for me I believe....*not quite sure when I O'd as I didn't temp this month*

I don't have any tests at home yet....I'm thinking about putting DD down for bed and running to the store to get some for tomorrow morning! LOL! I wanna take a FRER tomorrow morning...and then I'll take a dollar store test Tuesday, FRER Wednesday, dollar Thursday, and FRER Friday and see what happens.

This week has taken SO LONG to get here!! LOL!
Well you've got it all worked out huh? lol Good luck to you!! Hope to see some BFP's from you soon!
post #427 of 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivymae View Post
Oops, I never asked to be moved to the TWW, and here it is 11DPO. Which is actually super exciting, since I have not had more than a 9 day LP since December (first PPAF). No testing yet, because I am not confident in our chances this month, but just having a 'normal' LP is something to celebrate. ::

My chart, if you want to stalk.
Looks good!! When do you plan to test?
post #428 of 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by bublegirl1 View Post
Looks good!! When do you plan to test?
I'm not sure. I am tempted to wait until 14DPO, just for the sake of knowing that a BFN is not an error/too early, ya know? We'll see if I can hold out. Of course, if tomorrow's temp is higher, I doubt I'll be able to wait.
post #429 of 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivymae View Post
I'm not sure. I am tempted to wait until 14DPO, just for the sake of knowing that a BFN is not an error/too early, ya know? We'll see if I can hold out. Of course, if tomorrow's temp is higher, I doubt I'll be able to wait.
haha yeah I know it's too tempting isn't it?
post #430 of 502
subbing
post #431 of 502
I'm back to waiting to O

Month 8 of ttc, here we come...
post #432 of 502
Ah I'm supposed to wait until the 31st to test.
I happened to be at my favorite baby store and bought some cheapo tests and OPK's just in case. Okay the OPK's are for murphy's law to kick in. I hope to get a BFP then have to give the OPK's to a friend or something lol!

And I've caved and POAS three times...negative of course! But I think I can wait until the 31st now. My last two cycles have had a 7-9day LP soooo I'm past that! Yay!
post #433 of 502
Tested today (10DPO) and got a BFN! I keep trying to stare at it to see if I even see so much as a SLIGHT line...and i got nothin!

I might skip testing tomorrow and just test Wed. We'll see if I can hold out.

Still feeling very "full" in the uterine area.

And I didn't get a BFP with my daughter until 15DPO! And I was testing starting at like 10DPO so you just never know?

Still a bummer though!
post #434 of 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammiga View Post
I'm back to waiting to O

Month 8 of ttc, here we come...

post #435 of 502
Just checking in - we're on vacation but what better way to spend a 2ww than by the pool in FL? So, I'm 7dpo today and had a secondary estrogen surge temp drop to 97.6 yesterday and a jump to 98.4 today! Coverline is 97.3. So far it's looking decent to be a longer LP (it's been 9 days for the last 4-5 cycles) and I'm taking 100mg B6 to help lengthen it so we will see. Don't feel pregnant at all, but who knows. Thought about testing tomorrow with a FRER but will probably wait until Wed., AF is supposed to show Thursday.

Our hotel's internet is out but DH rigged up his cell phone to his computer so we have some internet (can't post on MDC from my cell phone for some reason even though I have internet on it)

Anyhoo - fingers crossed that this is the cycle!!
post #436 of 502
Thread Starter 
updated list to here



rollergirl~ cd 9 i woke up late but with a temp of 99.34. Then yesterday i ended up with ewcm that was pretty stretchy. hmmm maybe i'll O earlier than the past few cycles. My Chart

Epona~ Where do you want to be added on the list ?

bublegirl1~ If you want to be added to the list please let me know where you want to be added.

ammiga~ on af finding you.

ivymae~ :

kalamos23~:

Little grey mare~:

xtara2003x~:

post #437 of 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by xekomaya View Post
It's scary right? I'm way more afraid I'm going crazy than of having to try another cycle.
ha ha ha, this is so me. i'm actually really scared of the bfn because that means I really am just a nut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenk View Post
Ok, I have a confession.....(feel free to ignore)

I am so stress out with work right now, and our "team" is doing so poorly that my boss is coming down on us pretty hard right now. I keep thinking, if I just get pregnant this cycle, I'll be put on bed rest (not complete bed rest but very minimal activity) and then I can be home with Bodie all the time, and not be bothered with work. Now, you are probably wondering why I would be on bed rest, well my near uterine rupture durning labor with Bodie means once my uterus starts to stretch they are concerned it could become unsafe if I'm too active, there for, sitting at home not working too hard would be recommended. That sounds like a plan, right???? I know, stupid reason (we obviously want another one anyway, but I'm thinking about work too) OH, and I'd still get 100% of my pay...........see, that's a great reason.

K, i'm done whining....
Wow, I think the bed rest would be hard, but not having work stress + still get paid? That's kind of awesome! My BFF was hoping for a surprise pg because she hates work too. You are not alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bublegirl1 View Post
We O'd unexpectedly and thought we had zero chance but got a shocking BFP friday night! Good luck!
:


Quote:
Originally Posted by xtara2003x View Post
Anyone else expecting their period July 31 or Aug 1 and getting ready to test this week!?!? Tomorrow is 10DPO for me I believe....*not quite sure when I O'd as I didn't temp this month*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little grey mare View Post
Ah I'm supposed to wait until the 31st to test.
I am trying to make myself wait til the 31st as well. My non-pg LP is 12 days, so that would be Friday. I want to do it Wednesday at 10 DPO so bad! I bought a three pack of hpt's last night, though, so I'm armed and dangerous...

But my temps have been "fine". High enough (a degree over coverline), but about half a degree lower than my previous two pregnancies. However, my temps were at least half a degree lower than the pre-ov temps used to be. So I do not know what to make of this, and use my uncertainty as reason to wait on the testing...
post #438 of 502
Still no AF, and this is CD 40. : I am afraid to test, especially since I think it's just a fluke due to nursing. I'd have to go buy one, since I don't have any anyway. Besides, I was having cramps yesterday, and swore AF was coming. No symptoms though. With DD I was nauseated a couple hours after my BFP, at CD 33.
post #439 of 502
I guess I'm waiting still waiting to catch the first PP egg. Had my first PPAF in June, but nothing since so I'm thinking it was a fluke? Good luck to everyone!!
post #440 of 502
crossing my fingers for the momma's waiting to test goooood luck

as for me i just been soo sore from the car reck and not being able to see the chiro until wednesday is killing my back and then I start watching my friends daughter wednesday from 8-5pm perfect timing lool just give me 1 more week lool but it is ok i need the extra money.

I throught my period was going to start today when looking at maid of honor dresses i had cramping and just feel ill but nope noo period today still waiting
why does the wait have to be soooo long?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing Mamas TTC July ~ Roll Call Please Check In