I've been a bad bad girl!I refuse to be frightened by anything, including medical advice (although I did scream in the shower yesterday when a huge spider dropped on my breast from the ceiling... but I think that's pretty understandable). This is my 3rd pregnancy, and here's my current "bad" behaviors from this time around.
1. I eat unpasteurized cheeses. I adore cheese. I'm quite sure women in other countries survive on their homemade cheeses during pregnancy.
2. We live in wine country, and I've enjoyed several small glasses of wine since my 6th month. The most I've had is two glasses in one night, so it isn't like I'm a total wino... just enjoying the vintage!
3. Those prenatal vitamins usually just sit up on the shelf. I forget to take them all the time!
4. When we have sex, I still like to be on the bottom, flat on my back (yeah, at 32 weeks). It feels good for me, so why not?
5. We eat hotdogs for dinner a couple times a week. I know they are nutritional nightmares in general, but in 100+ heat, there's no way I'm cooking dinner! I pop a few in the microwave and cut them into little pieces and my DS (4) and DD (2) and I share one plate of them with ketchup!
6. Still have coffee at least once a day. A must with preschoolers, I think. Evidence of my addiction: my DS says "Venti Mocha!" every time he sees the Starbucks logo.