or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Baby Health › Vaccinations › I'm Not Vaccinating › Hypothetical situation.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hypothetical situation.

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Lets say we were forced to take a swine flu vax. How would you prepare and protect your body from it? What can you take to protect yourself? I am really scared not for myself but for my daughter. I dont want that shot anywhere near her.
post #2 of 18
homeopathic thuja to help detox from it.
post #3 of 18
Thread Starter 
I wish I could take it for her if it came down to it. I dont want it at all but I would take it for her if I could.
post #4 of 18
They would have to kill me first.
post #5 of 18
The hypothetical question of my nightmares
post #6 of 18
Pack my bags and move to Canada.
post #7 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by traycanadian View Post
Pack my bags and move to Canada.
Ditto
post #8 of 18
Thread Starter 
I live in Canada. Our PM is selling us out to the USA via the Security and Prosperity Partnership. Its only a matter of time before we "harmonize" our healthcare and constitution along with yours.
post #9 of 18
I'm in Canada too and as we speak they are rolling out a gov't paid for (at least in this province) swine flu vax program for the fall with pg women, children, and other high risk individuals to get first priority. They hope to vaccinate ALL Canadians so I'd be skeptical about coming here to hide out from a swine flu forced vax program. They haven't said it's mandatory (yet) but I don't know what powers or leeway the gov't has once a stage 6 pandemic has been declared and how they can curtail basic rights.
post #10 of 18
Not likely to happen, it's the flu after all - I think enough people would object. That being said, Sherri Tenpenny has a good series on vaccines (DVD) and though it is a little dry it is filled with good stuff about what to do if the government forces vaccines (smallpox, etc.) like how to protect yourself.
post #11 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by japonica View Post
I'm in Canada too and as we speak they are rolling out a gov't paid for (at least in this province) swine flu vax program for the fall with pg women, children, and other high risk individuals to get first priority.
If anyone shouldn't be getting a vaccine - or any thing else like that for that matter - it's a pregnant woman!! They have no idea what that will do to her or her baby(ies).
post #12 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydiah View Post
Lets say we were forced to take a swine flu vax. How would you prepare and protect your body from it? What can you take to protect yourself? I am really scared not for myself but for my daughter. I dont want that shot anywhere near her.


I hear you. I've already explained to my almost 13 year old that he has permission to leave school grounds and hide if a mandatory 'surprise' vaccine clinic pops up at his school. I am worried about this enough to have discussed it with him.
see my thread about the 'flu working group' trying to advise our government to approve the vax without safety trials in order to have it ready for school kids by september.

any hint of vaccine clinics and they will be kept home. the military would have to show up to our house with armed guards to inject us. and even then, they would have to surprise us. I can't imagine this scenario. but stranger things have happened.
post #13 of 18
I will fight like hell. Nobody is coming near me, my husband, or our daughter with a needle. I will barricade myself in our home turn the whole issue into a media circus if I have to.
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLStar View Post
homeopathic thuja to help detox from it.
Thanks for this. Anybody else have detox/immune-building information? This is not hypothetical for me. I am active duty military, and I believe this will be on the queue for us this fall. I will be trying to file a religious waiver for all vaccinations, but if it is a choice of getting the vaccine or refusing the vaccine and going to jail, I will get vaccinated.
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiropractic4kids View Post
Not likely to happen, it's the flu after all - I think enough people would object. That being said, Sherri Tenpenny has a good series on vaccines (DVD) and though it is a little dry it is filled with good stuff about what to do if the government forces vaccines (smallpox, etc.) like how to protect yourself.
It certainly is a possibility. Perhaps not likely, but possible.
http://www.pandemicfluonline.com/?page_id=46
post #16 of 18
If that happens, my plan is to hide all my family somewhere where they never find us! There is absolutely no way my family or I is getting anywhere near that shot!
post #17 of 18
I would have to invest in weapons, bulk food & water and an underground shelter. There is no way I would let my family get this vaccine. No way, no how.
post #18 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbanHippie View Post
I would have to invest in weapons, bulk food & water and an underground shelter. There is no way I would let my family get this vaccine. No way, no how.
:
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: I'm Not Vaccinating
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Baby Health › Vaccinations › I'm Not Vaccinating › Hypothetical situation.