He had it in his mouth, I told him to remove it and it must have been back to far and he swallowed it. He choked a bit and now he seems fine. He was talking fine after and swallowing fine. It is 10 p.m. here and he is asleep. I am thinking I should keep him up for a bit just to make sure??? and now that it is most likely in his stomach, is it going to make it all the way out.?? And as a side note he did swallow a smooth stone about 6 months ago and it took 4 days to come out but this is bigger. Any advice welcome!
post #1 of 5
7/12/09 at 11:12pm