20 things I enjoy:
1. eating artful food. - from time to time. I dont enjoy food as much as I should.
2. listening to jazz at a club while sipping on some wine...and potentially smoking a cigarette for old times sake. - never done it. I just know I would love it.
ok not the cigarette part. LOL.
3. writing poetry - a month ago
4. painting - 2 months ao
5. really really good farmers markets - I dont even remember. a long time.
6. shopping for clothes that look hot on me - a long time due to financial constraints
7. go to the beach.
ok, you know what - I am stopping here for a pause because I like to blame all of my lack of activity on money, which it IS totally a factor but I am ready to stop using it as an EXCUSE to not fulfill my needs.
I AM an artist. It is what I do. It is who I am. Some of my work sucks, some of it rocks, whatever. I am a process artist anyways. It feeds me.
Just sharing this in case it speaks to anyone else here.
Also, this....from a dear friend....I am researching right now because my kids are making my life hell and art is the only way we are going to make it. SO I am trying to integrate art into our days. http://www.aisling.net/bus/cheapart.htm
Question for everyone: What is your main outlet for artistic expression? Are you primarily writers?