or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › August 2009 › I might be pregnant forever.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I might be pregnant forever.

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Sure seems that way today, anyway.

Having contractions on and off for a while now. Never know what to believe. Some moments I feel patient, others not so much.

I've just resigned myself to the fact that I might never have this baby. I think he might just stay in there forever.

And I'm not even to my due date yet!
post #2 of 13
You can be the leader of our club!! I think a lot of people are feeling that way. With all the early babes in this DDC I think it has become even harder to be patient!! I am due on Tuesday but man I am sooooo ready!!!
post #3 of 13
When's your due date, Christina?

Mine's Wednesday. I feel somewhat patient still, but restless sometimes, especially since 99% of my to-do list is done! I agree that all the early babes that have come makes it harder to be patient. Hang in there mama, it'll be soon.
post #4 of 13
me too - i'm 'due' today but have no signs of labour at any time soon. Saying that I had no signs with ds1 or ds2 until it was happening... I'm sure i'll have this baby at some point in the next few weeks.
post #5 of 13
yup, right there with you.
Due today but honestly not seeing that happen.

My midwife did tell me though that for purely selfish reasons she would be interested in me being pregnant forever. She would write an article about me and become famous
post #6 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernillep View Post
My midwife did tell me though that for purely selfish reasons she would be interested in me being pregnant forever. She would write an article about me and become famous
That's hilarious!

Due a week from today. I'm feeling mostly patient so far. But that changes by the moment! Sort of like Michigan weather.
post #7 of 13
I'll join the group! I'm 6 days overdue, was due Aug. 2nd.
trying to wait patiently... but I'm just so ready to meet my little girl!
post #8 of 13
I'm with you! I'm due today.
post #9 of 13
Man. You and me both. I am seriously considering risking having DH burn up all his paid leave now just so help me out these final weeks. But I'm 38 weeks and if I go really late, he'd be BACK AT WORK by the time I'd be in my final weeks. He only gets 2 weeks off. *sigh*
post #10 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula Fairie View Post
Man. You and me both. I am seriously considering risking having DH burn up all his paid leave now just so help me out these final weeks. But I'm 38 weeks and if I go really late, he'd be BACK AT WORK by the time I'd be in my final weeks. He only gets 2 weeks off. *sigh*

I know. There are some days I am just desperate for help at home and really want my dh to be there, but he'll only have a week of time off - so I don't want to "waste" any of it! They really need to give paternity time in our country!
post #11 of 13
Thread Starter 
Every day is one day closer.

Every day is one day closer.

Every day is one day closer.
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Mama View Post
Every day is one day closer.

Every day is one day closer.

Every day is one day closer.
Yes. That is what I'm saying to myself too. One day at a time.
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Mama View Post
I know. There are some days I am just desperate for help at home and really want my dh to be there, but he'll only have a week of time off - so I don't want to "waste" any of it! They really need to give paternity time in our country!
My DH is in training for a new job right now. They let him have one day off when the baby was born and then he had to go back. One freaking day. He still got a warning for taking that one day too. If he misses any more days during training, he would be risking his job. Thank goodness that the baby came on a Friday evening and he had the weekend with me plus a Monday. It has been a hard first week without him here to help and share the love with.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: August 2009
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › August 2009 › I might be pregnant forever.