we are *almost* finished with our living room......repainting took a few days. here's what i've done so far:
- cleaned baseboards
- vacuumed/mopped the wood floors
- vacuumed the large oriental rug
- vacuumed the sofas and washed the cushion covers
- vacuumed the draperies
- washed windows
- cleaned out the fireplace
- dusted/cleaned every book/picture frame/etc.
- pulled out my fall/autumn decor
what we're still working on:
- stripped and repainting our in-wall speaker covers (to match the new wall color)
- dh is building me a nice wooden 'hook' so i can hang my wreath over the fireplace
once we get all that done then we're moving on to the entry/foyer. hopefully this weekend we'll get that started. i plan to work on my front porch this weekend as well......although there isn't much to do out there as hubby stays on top of the outside pretty well.
*whew*.....i'm tired just reading all that!