I really love your living room and decorations.SuzyLee
how did the b-day party go?
Well, so far Dh is doing GREAT with the HGP.
Last week in the living room he:
-washed baseboards, floor, screens, windows
- removed our nasty old carpet and cleaned up that giant mess
-removed all the clutter (and I think disposed of it properly)
- took all the clean laundry off the sofa and put it away
Ds hung two decorations (those static window stickers).
I managed to vaccum the sofa and helped move it a bit.
This week, for the entryway, I did some work a few weeks ago weeding out extra coats. We still have too many but I am not sure we're going to part with anymore just yet. Our entry is about 3 feet by 4 feet including a small closet. In addition to the suggested cleaning we have to:
1. Replace the vinyl tiles on the floor (we bought the replacement tiles 12+ months ago
2. Install new light fixture (Dh started this but it didn't work right away; 2nd atttempt soon)
3. Declutter the shoe rack and donate extras (my job)
Next week is master bedroom and we've been working on it but upkeep seems to be our downfall. I am super worried about the master bathroom (its our only bathroom) week because we need to paint, install light fixtures and do a really deep clean in there. Although, since really this has been all Dh so far, I suppose I shouldn't get too anxious myself.