STOP SCREAMING!! OMG JUST STOP THE SCREAMING. You have everything you need, you are screaming for fun and my ears are about to bleed. Just STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
- topicGentle Disciplinetagged by mamazee, 6/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Four year old being too rough with animals Last post on 2/23/14 at 12:10pm in Gentle Discipline
- "Gentle discipline breeds wild kids." Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:50pm in Gentle Discipline
- Help with Tantrums and Crying Fits in 6 Year Old? Last post on 10/21/13 at 12:14am in Gentle Discipline
- Help, four year old hitting me and throwing things at me when angry Last post on 10/10/13 at 9:12am in Gentle Discipline
- Do you agree with taking away video games and computer for not turning in homework assignments... Last post on 11/4/13 at 3:57pm in Preteens and Teens
Time Out from Time Out
Last edited: 11/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Teaching Kids to Love and Trust ThemselvesLast edited: 7/23/13
- Agreeing to Disagree: Gentle Parenting Despite Criticism from Loved...Last edited: 7/16/13
- Pizza and Big EmotionsLast edited: 7/8/13
Feel like yelling at your child? Yell at this thread instead! - Page 52post #1021 of 10592/3/13 at 8:04ampost #1022 of 10592/3/13 at 8:26ampost #1023 of 10592/3/13 at 8:26ampost #1024 of 10592/6/13 at 12:09ampost #1025 of 10592/14/13 at 8:18ampost #1026 of 10592/14/13 at 12:34pmOh wow! 8 years!! Impressive!
I'm about to go ape on lil miss so I'll vent here instead:
Water is a LIQUID. If you don't let mommy put the top on properly before you snatch your sippy away, water WILL pour out and get you ALL WET! You can use it open or closed properly but not any way between. No, I can't change the laws of physics, not even for you!
If you refuse to wear your mittens, your hands will get cold. All the screaming in the world won't change that. See above regarding laws of physics.
I can't help and NOT help simultaneously. MAKE UP YOUR FREAKING MIND!!!!!!
GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF MY SHIRT! You can nurse anytime you want to, you just need to ask. I'm NOT a skanky ho though so you DON'T get to feel me up just for the hell of it!!
If you want to come to gramma's house, you need to get in the carseat. No, we're not walking. She lives 40km away, that's why!!
YES, I KNOW THAT'S MOMMY'S SHOE! IT WAS MOMMY'S FREAKIN' SHOE FIVE SECONDS AGO AND FIVE SECONDS BEFORE THAT!!! Thank you for the breaking news. Now PLEASE just BE QUIET for 10 seconds straight!!!!!
Ok... That at least scratches the surface. Urge to kill fading..fading... RISING!!.... fading..... Lolpost #1027 of 10593/13/13 at 11:28am
Shut up. just shut up and leave me alone. i was getting a little frustrated with the puzzle, doing it for the 100th time after already doing it 600 times with your sister this morning, so i said i was going to walk away for ONE MINUTE because I needed to calm down. but no. one minute was entirely intolerable, apparently. if your screaming wakes up your sister, i'm going to go crazy. she hasn't napped all day. why can't you let me be for ONE MINUTE!? now i could really do with 1 hour. your screaming and following me around does not help me calm down in the least. get lost. this is the only time a get some sort of down time all freakin day long, but i was trying to sit there with you because you said you wanted some attention. but when you just start fidgeting and stuffing puzzle pieces up your pant leg, then insisting that i do the puzzle it's not very fun for me. all i wanted was one minute so that i wouldn't yell at you, and look where that got us. i yelled anyway. now i feel like crap.
post #1028 of 10593/13/13 at 10:01pmpost #1029 of 10593/18/13 at 9:06ampost #1030 of 10593/18/13 at 10:40ampost #1031 of 10593/18/13 at 2:54pm
You are 5 1/2...stop having a temper tantrum every time your little sister plays with a toy because you decide right then and there that you want it to!!!! You already got first choice for Barbies and brought out 10 of them for yourself. You do NOT need your sister's toy...she wasn't even bothering you...she was just playing nicely by herself!post #1032 of 10594/9/13 at 8:31am
YOU! - Let me finish answering your first question before you move on to the next! WHY DO YOU ASK ME A QUESTION IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE ANSWER??!!?? PLEASE stop asking me a question every minute of every day. Especially the ones I already know for a fact you have the answers to. AND STOP TATTLING ON YOUR SISTERS!!!!! You do not have to update me every minute I am in the bathroom with what your sisters are doing wrong. I DON'T CARE! LEAVE ME THE CRAP ALONE FOR FIVE MINUTES!
YOU! - STOP SAYING I HATE YOU! I'm done being gentle on this. If you tell your little sister you hate her one more time I am going to fly off the handle. You think that was flying off the handle this morning? Just wait, say it one more time, I dare you...... It's time for you to start picking up the communal areas with big sister. No, your legs don't hurt, no, you are not tired, you're being a brat, get off your rear and pick up these toys you helped drag out or I AM THROWING THEM IN THE TRASH. NOT. JOKING.
YOU! - STOP BEING A LITTLE PRAT TO YOUR BIG SISTERS!!!!! I know you have speech issues, I KNOW it's hard for you to understand, but you know the word NO and you understand when I've told you to not do something. I am finished with you testing your boundaries. STOP CLIMBING ON ALL OF US!!!!! No! I am not a jungle gym!!!! Your sisters do not appreciate you laying on them! STOP IT!!
YOU! - YES, YOU! STUPID LADY! STOP GETTING ANGRY AT YOUR KIDS FOR DOING NORMAL KID STUFF!!!!!!!!!! STOP YELLING! They feed off you and it makes it 10 times worse!! If it gets to be too much then send them all to their rooms, better that than having a meltdown yourself. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS. I'm tired of feeling guilty afterwards for yelling at them.
You, little one, stay awesome, because right now you are the only one reminding me why I love having kids.post #1033 of 10594/10/13 at 5:26pmpost #1034 of 10594/11/13 at 6:21pm
If I have to sit that bear up at the end of your bed ONE MORE TIME at bedtimes - I'm going to take him outside and chainsaw him to death!!
Don't laugh at your mummy when she's losing her mind - please...just don't laugh...it's NOT FUNNY! (gibberish...gibberish...ranty...gibberish...slobber...)
Thanks for turning me into a walking zombie - my insomnia isn't entirely your fault I know...oh WTH........it IS, is TOTALLY IS!
Could we just have one day when we're not all about the feisty, temperamental, loud, crazy, unpredictable, smart-alecky - ness. Can we make, say, Wednesdays, the day we have: calm, peace, loving cuddles, gentle touching and interesting conversations. Yup.
When you want to cuddle or kiss me, you turn from child into velcro - usually at the most inconvenient times (by design I'm sure!) - when I want to cuddle or kiss you...I usually get a palm hurtling at my nose, or a firm poke in the eye. Thanks kid.
(Who could write ten times this - but only has five minutes to blow off steam online because it looks like you've decided to take a short nap today! Oh joy. Crazy small person you. Ahem.)post #1035 of 10594/12/13 at 7:52pmpost #1036 of 10594/13/13 at 2:32pmQuote:
I have to deal with this a lot! HAHA Glad to see I'm not the only one. Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display > Change display settings > Orientation :) Should get it :) Oh sorry, just realized it's 18 hours ago, sure hope you figured out how to fix it by now lolpost #1037 of 10594/13/13 at 2:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by OceansEve
I have to deal with this a lot! HAHA Glad to see I'm not the only one. Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display > Change display settings > Orientation :) Should get it :) Oh sorry, just realized it's 18 hours ago, sure hope you figured out how to fix it by now lol
Yes! It took me about 10x longer than it took him to do it, but I did figure it out. Glad I don't have to live with it. My neck was getting sore. ; )post #1038 of 10594/13/13 at 9:03pmpost #1039 of 10595/15/13 at 11:16am
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for Families
- › Nursing Mama's TTC February 2 minutes ago
- › do some babies not like EC? 7 minutes ago
- › I hate worrying. 9 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 12 minutes ago
- › Is it legal for my landlord to.... 14 minutes ago
- › Delray, Boca, WPB groups 14 minutes ago
- › Denial of child's delays- neglect? 17 minutes ago
- › Anyone else freaking re:nutrition? 17 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 18 minutes ago
- › Fertility Challenged Graduates Thread - Spring/Summer 2014 18 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher