This my 3 year old son EVERYDAY!!
- topicGentle Disciplinetagged by mamazee, 6/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Four year old being too rough with animals Last post on 2/23/14 at 12:10pm in Gentle Discipline
- "Gentle discipline breeds wild kids." Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:50pm in Gentle Discipline
- Help with Tantrums and Crying Fits in 6 Year Old? Last post on 10/21/13 at 12:14am in Gentle Discipline
- Help, four year old hitting me and throwing things at me when angry Last post on 10/10/13 at 9:12am in Gentle Discipline
- Do you agree with taking away video games and computer for not turning in homework assignments... Last post on 11/4/13 at 3:57pm in Preteens and Teens
Time Out from Time Out
Last edited: 11/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Teaching Kids to Love and Trust ThemselvesLast edited: 7/23/13
- Agreeing to Disagree: Gentle Parenting Despite Criticism from Loved...Last edited: 7/16/13
- Pizza and Big EmotionsLast edited: 7/8/13
Feel like yelling at your child? Yell at this thread instead! - Page 46post #901 of 10592/24/12 at 7:08ampost #902 of 10592/27/12 at 1:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by journeymom
This is so familiar! I've bought so many boxes of colored pencils. It's not that I don't expect them to get lost occasionally but it's just MADDENING how quickly they disappear, and no one has a clue where they could be.
Maybe I was odd (well, I know I was odd) but I managed to use the same box the whole year when I was a kid.
I was odd too then cause so did I...and she had them in her room lol.post #903 of 10592/27/12 at 1:34pm
THE BUS IS COMING IN THREE MINUTES STOP BRUSHING YOUR HAIR!! YOU CAN FINISH YOUR HAIR IN THE BUS OR AT SCHOOL. I CANT HELP WHAT TIME THE BUS COMES WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT??? FINE DONT DRINK THE HOT CHOCOLATE I BROUGHT OUT TO YOU SO YOU WOULD BE WARM WAITING FOR THE BUS. DO YOU KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE A MOTHER WHO EVEN CARES ABOUT THESE THINGS?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERES YOUR HOODIE?? HOW SHOULD I KNOW???? KEEP TRACK OF YOUR OWN THINGS. WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SHOUDLVE REMINDED YOU REMIND YOURSELF!! YOU ARE A HONOR STUDENT SO YOU DONT NEED YOUR MOM TO BRING YOUR STUPID HOODIE FOR YOU AAAARRRGGGH AND NO FOR THE LOVE OF CHEESE NO MORE FRED: THE SHOW OR MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE...AND I USED TO THINK NOTHING COULD BE WORSE THAN CAILLOU LMAOpost #904 of 10592/28/12 at 1:34ampost #905 of 10592/28/12 at 7:28ampost #906 of 10592/28/12 at 7:45ampost #907 of 10592/28/12 at 6:53pmpost #908 of 10593/4/12 at 6:57pm
BE QUIET AND BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!!!
When we ask you not to sing loudly while brushing your teeth, starting to whistle does not help! You can't whistle and brush or floss your teeth! And then, when you are brushing your teeth, do you have to hum at the exact same pitch as the electric toothbrush?!! Can't you just be QUIET for 2 minutes and BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!!!!!
edited because "Be quiet and brush your teet" is something very different.
Edited by LynnS6 - 3/4/12 at 8:25pmpost #909 of 10593/5/12 at 10:30ampost #910 of 10593/9/12 at 5:29am
Indy... CHEWING IS NOT NURSING!!! AND _WHY_ DO YOU HAVE TO SPEND 4AM TO 6AM CRYING EVERY SECOND YOU'RE NOT LATCHED ON? (AND CHEWING!!!) IT HURTS AND I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!
Savannah... WHY DO YOU HAVE TO COME TO MY ROOM WHINING AS SOON AS INDY SETTLES BACK DOWN AT 6AM? AND NO, ONCE YOU WAKE INDY UP, YOU CAN'T START OVER!!!!!!! ARRRGH!!!
I'M PREGNANT, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! I NEED MY SLEEP!!!!!post #911 of 10593/12/12 at 7:46pmWhen I tell you to stop, STOP! STOP kicking like a maniac every time I change you or dress you! Stop knocking Nana's lamp over! Stop slamming her TV cabinet doors open. We live here for now but this is not our house and it's not nice to break other peoples' things! JUST STOP! I should be able to just tell you and have you stop the first time! I shouldn't have to tell you 20 times and have to switch to screaming at the top of my lungs every single time. I shouldn't have to whack you on the hands every time because you choose not to listen to me! I know you know what I'm saying. Stop staring at me and ignoring me!!!!post #912 of 10593/13/12 at 5:08pmTo my 16 year old.....
Fine! The silent treatment is better than your cursing from a couple of days ago. It's not original.. I tried it on my parents, too.
Sigh. I have loved every stage of my kids but this 16 year ds is really giving me a run for it. :(I hear they grow up. Right?post #913 of 10593/14/12 at 5:18ampost #914 of 10593/23/12 at 5:26ampost #915 of 10593/26/12 at 12:22pmpost #916 of 10593/26/12 at 6:26pmpost #917 of 10593/27/12 at 3:10pm
Oh yay! Here we go..
PLEASE! for GODDESS SAKE dont hit me. STOP ARGUING with each other before Momma takes a suprize trip to the beach ( or maybe the bar! ) without you wild animals! PLEASE PLEASE stop CALLING ' Mama.. Mama MAMA ' every few seconds...Im going to change my NAME! (lol) STOP making me have to tell you 1000 f'in times to get ready for BED! PLEASE DONT PLOW YOUR HARD LITTLE HEAD INTO MY BOOBS! OUCH SON!! damn it..
Eat it..its good. YES YOU DO LIKE IT! YOU JUST HAD IT YESTERDAY!!!! STOP throwing things when your ANGRY!! IF Mommy did that, our house would be EMPTY!!!
AHHHHHH! Please, can mommy poop??? It will only take a few minutes..please? YES, poop stinks! Yours does too but I wipe your stinky butt several times each day..how do you think i feel? If you begged me to come in here while i pooped so you could read to me...DONT COMPLAIN!!
Now, thats much better.post #918 of 10593/27/12 at 3:56pm
I totally feel your pain. My DD is 6 and Never. Shuts. Her. Mouth. She has a way of turning a 30 second story into a 30 minute story ( if im lucky! ) that just gives me the worst throbbing headaches. And she tends to talk very monotoned which makes the headache even worse. This child talks herself to sleep..everynight. She literally gasps for breaths in between her sentences ( more like paragraphs ). And the fact that she has ADHD does not help the situation out at all.
If we're in the car ( which is the worst place to be with a constant talker..no escape! ) I will have to say ' Hush, we're going to listen to some music now ' and if she talks, i turn up the volume..and sometimes that doesnt even help. The kid just cant take a hint.
DD ( ) + DS ( ) + DH ( ) = Me Ah, the mathmatics of motherhood ( and marriage ). If only they could have taught us THAT in school.post #919 of 10593/28/12 at 12:51am
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for Families
- › TTC thread? 2 minutes ago
- › New! 11 minutes ago
- › babyproofing ideas 12 minutes ago
- › Unjobbing and/or WAHM Single Moms??? 14 minutes ago
- › Things never to ask a pregnant woman 14 minutes ago
- › Confessions 15 minutes ago
- › Send me good vibes 16 minutes ago
- › Baby "measuring small" 16 minutes ago
- › Bleeding. Now what? 17 minutes ago
- › 3.5 old curly hair - tangly - won't brush - help! 17 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea