or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Flash Forward - Page 9

post #161 of 207
Is anyone else beyond bummed that Bryce is so convinced that the girl from Japan (Keiko?) is his soulmate? He and Nicole are so great together

I wonder if the Bryce/Nicole storyline is just showing us how people will screw things up by buying into their visions too much. Here are two people who get along famously and would probably be a great couple, but it's not even on his radar. When Bryce went to the creepy minister, it melted my heart a little. Yeah, I'm PMSing
post #162 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedmamajama View Post
i read the book to other day to refresh my memory, then watched the episodes on our tivo.

i was disappointed with the departure from the original story, honestly.

so far the show for me is just a so-so. something to watch, but im not super invested in it.

also i think the father of the womens impending baby is going to be
Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
john cho's character
CALLED IT during the pilot!! hahahahahahahahahahaha
post #163 of 207
subbing. Yeah I'm thinking that too.
post #164 of 207
Thread Starter 
"I will make you gayer"

I knew when they started breaking out the rum that some baby-making was going to happen.

What did you guys think of the cliff hanger? Blew me away. Hey shouldn't Demetri be dead yet?
post #165 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle View Post
"I will make you gayer"

I knew when they started breaking out the rum that some baby-making was going to happen.

What did you guys think of the cliff hanger? Blew me away. Hey shouldn't Demetri be dead yet?
From what I could gather, it is only the end of December. Demetri is supposed to be murdered on March 15th.
post #166 of 207
they probably did... but I am also thinking maybe they didn't? it seems to be the whole theme of the show - defying your destiny as opposed to playing out exactly what is supposed to happen... if they didn't have sex and she didn't get pregnant then her FF won't come true....

just like when they shot the guy that was supposed to bring peace to the region (who thought he was supposed to bring war...) not only will his FF not come true but neither will that of anyone else who was watching him speak.

the cliff hanger was freaky
post #167 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaBeanie View Post
I wonder if the Bryce/Nicole storyline is just showing us how people will screw things up by buying into their visions too much. Here are two people who get along famously and would probably be a great couple, but it's not even on his radar.
I totally agree.
post #168 of 207
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamsmama View Post
From what I could gather, it is only the end of December. Demetri is supposed to be murdered on March 15th.
If Janis is getting pregnant now then its mid-January. My comment was just a little irritation that the show was on hiatus for so long when important time-sensitive things were supposed to be happening. I don't even think we'll get to see the FF on April 29th like we were supposed to.
post #169 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle View Post
"I will make you gayer"
yeah, that was funny! and DH called it at the start of the season that he'd be the baby's daddy.
post #170 of 207
Anyone shocked at who the mole is?
post #171 of 207
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdmama1 View Post
Anyone shocked at who the mole is?
Yep, I thought it would be
Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!
Vogel. If she hadn't outright admitted it, I wouldn't have believed that she was the Mole.
post #172 of 207
are we sure though? (we're talking about number 2 right?) i got the sense that it was just to throw simon off and not a real confession.
post #173 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandamanda View Post
are we sure though? (we're talking about number 2 right?) i got the sense that it was just to throw simon off and not a real confession.
Yes # 2. It was pretty real that she was a real mole during the confession. The big question is, was her flash forward real or a big act? I ask because she was really into having a baby and getting really emotional bout it.
post #174 of 207
Here's what I'm hoping happens...Janis IS pregnant, but at the ultrasound finds out she's having a boy. I'm also hoping that she was just throwing everyone off, but who knows? Plus, if Demetri doesn't die, his fiancée is going to be PISSED!

I totally geeked out over the Bryce and Nicole thing. I'm soooooo glad they're going in that direction, and the scene at the restaurant was so freaky. At first, I was like "just go in already!!" but then I was quickly appeased Keiko getting caught definitely throws things off though...
post #175 of 207
Kayla, i just wanted to say that i LOVE your signature!
post #176 of 207
Thread Starter 
Great episode last night. I was really hoping that Dem and Zoey would fly straight away to Hawaii and elope. But no, they had to do it in LA where Dem could get abducted. When they said they'd get the groom home I would think that being FBI agents they would escort him home. I thought they'd be smarter than that.

Do you think that Charlie knew that Dyson Frost was D. Gibbons? She didn't look scared when he sat down next to her for the cliff hanger.

I think Janis could have found a better way to let Demitri know she's pregnant then telling him when he's drunk and about to drive away. If its 2-3 days before March 15th she must be about 8 weeks along. (even though I know that the baby was only conceived two weeks ago real time. ) She's known for awhile.
post #177 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle View Post
Great episode last night. I was really hoping that Dem and Zoey would fly straight away to Hawaii and elope. But no, they had to do it in LA where Dem could get abducted. When they said they'd get the groom home I would think that being FBI agents they would escort him home. I thought they'd be smarter than that.

Do you think that Charlie knew that Dyson Frost was D. Gibbons? She didn't look scared when he sat down next to her for the cliff hanger.

I think Janis could have found a better way to let Demitri know she's pregnant then telling him when he's drunk and about to drive away. If its 2-3 days before March 15th she must be about 8 weeks along. (even though I know that the baby was only conceived two weeks ago real time. ) She's known for awhile.

The pregnancy thing floored me.

The staying in LA for the wedding doesn't make any sense, either. Overall I thought it was a good episode, though.
post #178 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandamanda View Post
Kayla, i just wanted to say that i LOVE your signature!
Thanks! I accidentally deleted my whole signature and quickly came up with a substitute

I loved last night's episode, minus the lack of Bryce/Nicole/Keiko. Come on, you can't have last week's episode and then just leave us hanging!

This show gets better and better every week. I'm so scared for Demetri. I like him a lot. The scene with Olivia and Lloyd shocked me! What's strange is how self-fulfilling these visions have become. If it weren't for the FF, I doubt that Lloyd and Olivia would have ever been anything more than doctor and patient's father.
post #179 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaBeanie View Post
This show gets better and better every week. I'm so scared for Demetri. I like him a lot. The scene with Olivia and Lloyd shocked me! What's strange is how self-fulfilling these visions have become. If it weren't for the FF, I doubt that Lloyd and Olivia would have ever been anything more than doctor and patient's father.
So true, DH and I were just commenting on that last night! I'm torn, I hate to see a marriage break up but I really like Steven from couplings (opps, I mean Lloyd ). Plus, he's a physicist so I'm REALLY biased.

What happened with the pregnancy thing? I missed that part last night. DD decided she wanted to try and go to bed right when they were showing that (of course, she didn't sleep, though...).

Also, does anybody know if this will be picked up for a second season? DH was saying last night it only has about 5 millions viewers a week. I'd be so sad if it's not on next year.
post #180 of 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by physmom View Post
So true, DH and I were just commenting on that last night! I'm torn, I hate to see a marriage break up but I really like Steven from couplings (opps, I mean Lloyd ). Plus, he's a physicist so I'm REALLY biased.

What happened with the pregnancy thing? I missed that part last night. DD decided she wanted to try and go to bed right when they were showing that (of course, she didn't sleep, though...).

Also, does anybody know if this will be picked up for a second season? DH was saying last night it only has about 5 millions viewers a week. I'd be so sad if it's not on next year.
I'm the same! It devastates me to think of Mark and Olivia's marriage breaking up, but at the same time, it appears to be heading that way. There's no denying the spark between Lloyd and Olivia. The scene where he helped with Charlie melted my heart!

We don't know much about the pregnancy. All we know is that Janis told a drunk Demetri as she loaded him into the cab. I really, really hope she's not the mole. For once we FINALLY had a female character who is scary-smart, talented, beautiful, does a "man's job" very well and is a lesbian on top of it. I hope they don't ruin such a great role model/character.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Television