Finish packing away prepregnancy clothes. * I also organized all of my maternity clothes.
Organize coupons by date now that they've been catorgorized. * I went back and alphabetized them because I found it easier and less time consuming.
3) Organize Card/Correspondance drawer.
4) Go through drawer of papers in the kitchen: file or toss.
5) Organize Control Journal (Household SOP).
6) Organize/purge items in Bathroom closet.
7) Organize cabinets in the kitchen. Organize cookbooks.
8) Go through plastic bins in bedroom and toss or put away items. Bins can be stored in spare room, as I may need them for baby items.
Throw away broken shoe rack.
10) Donate items to thrift Store and/or place on FreeCycle.
11) Go through numerous boxes of books and donate many of them. Be realistic. I don't need old text books and so many poetry anthologies. Keep only my favorite anthologies. Purge Self-help books, as well.
12) Go through 5 other boxes in spare room. Put Away/Give Away or Throw Away.
Well, 3 of 12 is at least something. I can't believe that we are nearly halfway through October already! I may have bitten off more than I can chew this month as far as my goals go, but time will tell. I'll just keep chipping away at the list.