I'm in..I did pretty well last month, but got lazy posting...This month I'm trying to improve
Should post that everything is vegan...unless stated
1-Leftover vegan Jamaican Patties...FANTASTIC!!!
2. I worked and the in-laws took dh and the kids out for dinner...DRIVES ME NUTS! He has ONE night where he has to cook for the kids and his parents take him out almost every fri so he doesn't have too
3. I defrosted homemade tomato sauce, made a mixture of all of our half bags of pasta topped it with hemp seeds and we had roasted spicy potatoes, and peas and corn for dinner...seriously I have no idea what I just cooked..but it was good AND I didn't cave on take out
4. Potato, caulifloer, peas, beans curry on rice...yum!
5. Got called into work so dc ended up w Grandparents, they fed ds Boston Pizza pasta, dh had leftover curry and I forgot my dinner...so I just pigged out on leftover curry and tortilla chips
6. Homemade vegetable/bean/rice soup using the leftover rice frm curry and beans that didn't get thrown in w a ton of herbs frm the garden. And yeastless/wholewheat rea/cracker type thing w rosemary, garlic, basil s and p....Dh finished off the bread in to time...Loved the soup too..lucky I made a big batch for lunch tomorro and hopefully some to freeze
7. Dh worked late and I was sick, so ds had peanut butter sandwich, apple, veg juice and I had soup
8. Tom Yum Noodle Soup and Jamaican patties, even
9. Dh made a super yummy stir fry! And beyond that it was yummy, it wasso nice to come home from work and see dh cooking...seriously twilight zone
Take out pizza...and it was GOOD! I was craving pizza for months and I enjoyed every yummy bite!!
Mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes, squash, corn, turnip, stuffing, roasted carrots w onions and apples, buns (and turkey for the meat eaters)
12. Inlaws took us out for "Thanksgiving" since we spent it w my fam...nice to not cook but not have to pay to eat out