I'm pretty behind, having been MIA for a bit. I have been lurking! It was just a busy long weekend, which turned into a busy week. Well, it will be busy for the next month or so in my neck of the woods... but busy is good for keeping the mind off TTC. (But it does make my house messier.)Nanette56
.... I'm glad you found us here! Many of the ladies here have had losses, but there are a few of us that haven't, but we just don't seem to get PG like the rest of the female species. Nothing is "wrong"... we just don't "work". <sigh> I'm in the TWW of cycle #14 and just hanging in there. Will do an HSG at the beginning of next cycle (if I get to next cycle). And at this point it seems likely I will... and maybe, just maybe the HSG will do the trick.
- I hope you can get that HSG! Maybe it will help both of us!Tear
- Have you thought about trying B6 as well? I don't think it could hurt. Maybe for next cycle?
And for Enigo
I'm so sorry lady. I will move you on the first page, okay?LZP
- We will be car shopping in the next couple months too. I'm not looking forward to it. I've never car shopped with DH. He's so systematic and methodical with some things... it could be QUITE a process. Rhiannon09
Exciting news! However, I understand your reserve. Keep us posted and I'm wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months with a
at the end!Beloved
- Thanks for sharing the video! And oh to have abs like that... YYYM
- I'll be hoping that the last condom gives a similar reaction! However, coming from a fellow lady with a sensitive "hoo-hoo" (as my DD calls it
), I sympathize!Kiya
- Don't forget to share your pics!AFM
- Nothing really to share. I'm somewhere in the neck of 8 to 10 dpo. Feeling nothing to make me think we were successful. And really, at this point in my TTC journey I think more of it not working
than it working. So that may be a good emotional protection at this point. When (and if, I guess
) CD1 arrives I'm supposed to call and schedule my HSG.
to all and I'm sending some
since its way too here