I'm here, and I'm lurking I've been reading the whole time, trying to stay caught up.enigo
- so sorry to hear about all of your testing and mistreatment woes. Perhaps it is time to see another dr, even if it's just for your own piece of mind. You ought to call your ins company and tell them the "lovely" story of what happened, so they dont pay out for you- it still counts toward any "lifetime maximum" you have if they charge the ins for it. I'd feel like i had do to something to make the office pay for the mistake and terrible bedside manner. eww. i'm angry for you. I hope that you're taking care of your body, even though this is a (probably welcome) distraction from the really important matter at hand. thinking of you a lot lately. Tear
- i think you made the right choice staying home today - you probably got something from one of your little germ carriers- and you are doing the other ones a service by keeping yourself out of there. hot tea, chicken soup, and some good lifetime movies are in order today.Lisko
- OMG!!! TEST TEST TEST!!!! wow!!!!!! that was one of the most exciting things i've read lately!Beloved
- you too!!!! test! How are you two staying away and torturing us like this?! I am really curious here.... ETA_ and i jumped- really jumped- when i saw that your ins was paying most of your procedure!! WOO HOO! thank goodness- that would have been aweful if you had to pay much more than you're already paying.(although, i have to admit, if there is another rash of BFPs here, i'll definitely be jealous...)
I have made the mistake of going into some other threads and reading about a rash of BFPs, that just make me jealous and sad. They all think they've been trying for SOOOO long- T W O W H O L E M O N T H S. How on earth did they live through it?!
so, I've stayed away bc i really have absolutely nothing nice to say. the women (on other threads) who ask stupid questions no matter how many times people tell them to just READ ABOUT IT THEMSELVES... the women who are still so optimistic and think it's great to tell their whole extended family and all their friends when they are 3 weeks pregnant...and those who still have the luxury fo not being so jaded that they still talk about preferring a baby in a certain month. At this point, i'd give birth in a blizzard. Yes, I'm asking for it! I'll go UC in a blizzard if i can have a baby!!! It's all getting to me.
every time a car pulls near my house, i think it's my next door neighbor leaving because she's in labor. we still havent spoken. I want to make her a blanket, but at this point... well, is it even going to be enough? my selfishness and sadness has just poisoned every relationship, since i just CANT get over this, and "move on" with my life.
so.... i'm really trying to think about life without a child. I know we havent been at this that
long... but it just feels like forever, emotionally. so, i'm trying to think of all things not TTC. But for some reason, i can't stop researching cloth diapering, finding patterns to make my own, and fantasizing - literally day dreaming - about the day i get to use them on one of my own children. and then coming back to reality... it hurts.
I have no idea where i am in my cycle, except that I'm CD 30-something. AF could be here in 2 days or 2 weeks, or who knows...
OK, so that's my little dose of sunshine for today... arent I a delight?!?!
in all seriousness, seeing that 2 of my girls are this close to testing, that Jess is *surprise* in the TWW, and that Tear will be home today so i can stalk her are all good things.
my other ladies, I havent forgotten about you...Nanette
- i hope you're enjoying wine and naughty treats- chocolate, sushi, etc... mmm that sounds like the lunch I want!Kiya
- I know you're not checking in but i hope Uraguay is AWESOME!! And, i hope you need that digi test, too.Court
- whaaaaats happenin'?!carlyle
, not too many check in's from you either- how are you?Kelly
-you've been absent lots, of late- we're stiiiiiiilllll waiting on those house transformation pics. you must be nearing the millwork/woodwork and painting stage by now?!
OK..... annnd..... I'm out.