Hi to my fellow Sushi Ladies... Jessica
- Sorry AF showed... I hope that beginning your workup is helpful! It does feel good to do something proactive, at least it did for me.LZP
- Can I be hopeful for you? enigo
- I'm glad the doctor listened and you felt like you had a good quality appointment. Tear
- I hope your reunion with DH is "productive". Mae
- Glad to hear DF has a definite date to arrive home!
Hi to everybody else... AFM
- Still nervous... still just counting down the days and weeks until I get somewhere "safer" in the 1st trimester. I had a whole lot of cramping yesterday afternoon/evening and it really
freaked me out. I just want to relax, that's all.I'm ready to give over the thread though
... anyone up for it? Feel free to switch it up come November
, it wouldn't be quite right for me to be threadmistress anymore.
I'm always lurking... and waiting/hoping for my fellow BSL ladies to follow me over...