Originally Posted by Tear78
eep, I got preseed this month!
c'mon let that be the thing I needed! c'mon!!! I just got my positive OPK. What am I doing here? Better get busy!
ps - LZP, you're being soooo good, and soooo quiet about your tww. I'm thinking about you and
!!!! I would pee my pants and scream if you got a bfp. do it!
Oh, I'm not being good. I went full out nuts. I took a test about a week ago, but didnt know where i was in the cycle. BFN, of course. then, one on our anniversary, just because, well, i thought, "wouldnt it just be amazing if we really were able to have a baby, and we found out on our anniversary?" well, it was a BFN too. and then one the next day, just for good measure. also a BFN. yet, i stared at each of them until i SWORE i saw something. at least i didnt leave them on the counter and look at them every 5 seconds... (but I did go into the trash and pick each one out separately and stare again a few times. can't lie.)
anyway, another few bucks in the trash, because AF showed today. i guess that last patch of EW was when I O'd. I guess at least i know what it's like without temping, and i think i can handle not temping in the future.Tear
- I really really really hope for you that THIS is the one! I hope the pre-seed works!! that would be awesome. I will hold out hope for you- until that BFP comes! I can't stay away!
seems we've all been quiet here.enigo
I hope that even in your pain of the finality of it, you can start to heal emotionally and physically. I've been thinking of you often. I hope you're all taking care of each other. Your DS is blessed to have such a strong, loving mommy.Lisko
- I hope you're hangin' in there, and doing GREAT! I cant take over maintenance of the BSL thread, bc well.... i have been trying to just check in on my girls and then go. Thanks for being such a fantastic threadkeeper for us, and for being so SO SO optimistic and sweet.YYYM
- I have NO idea what to make of that chart! i think this was partially why i had to stop temping- too many things to analyze daily. it's amazing what the absence of that blue zig-zag line can do for peace of mind!Nanette
- are you just chillin in the FP? I might have to go to The One and stalk your chart, even though i hate going there lately. you didnt temp last month- are you going to continue that trend too?Kel32
- UGh. seems like you just can't catch a break lady! these are some tough times, when we feel stalled and so out of control.
i hope this next cycle is just what you need to get that BFP!Jess
- seems like youre needing alittle time on your side. If AF shows tomorrow, then CD3 is on Monday. that would be good. my RE has hours on sat and sunday morning just for ladies like us who's bodies like to play evil tricks... could you call today and find out? it would be a pain on a Saturday, but still.... maybe worth a call?Carlyle
- i can never find the smilie I want... never. i usually go begrudgingly with an alternate. and then find the one I want. Grr.Court
, HEEEEYYYY!!! You are the definition of zen mama!! Did I already tell you that the convo you told us about with your DH made me a little misty last week? You two are such good mama and papa bears.Kiya
- how is Uraguay?! where are these pics? do i have to go back and click on that flikr stream?! i hope you're bring back a digi BFP souvenir!!!
Who did I forget? probably a few!