WOW! so much activity has happened since my little explosion! I hope that no one took offense to that, especially you, HulaJenn
, we get a little defensive around here sometimes...
I really do value your input, experience and advice here at MDC. seriously. Nanette
about your RE today!! It sounds like you have a GREAT practice. mine basically is a blood test only type place, and unless you dont respond to clomid, they dont do the HSG, or the scope or anything... anywho, I am relieved for you. and woo hooo for a beautiful U! I bet it takes one or two cycles. Sometimes the stress of just wondering if something is wrong is enough to keep a nice BFP at bay.Tear
- PLEASEDONTGETSICK PLEASEDONTGETSICK PLEASEDONTGETSICK! I hope you are well for your appt with the specialist- those things are hard to come by!! at least the weekend will give you some time to cuddle up with chicken broth, hot tea, a vaporizer (what my mom calls them from when i was little- maybe it's a "humidifier" these days?) and some good girly movies... that always makes me feel better.
I've missed your updates, but i'm glad you and DH are spending time together! he was away for a while!enigo
- I'd go for it if I were in your position. I didnt after the MC, bc the doctor told me not to... (although I did have a D&E so maybe that's why) but only for one cycle, and even then, I was sad that we didnt at least try. I was in no mood though. If you're in the mood, and it feels right, I'm with the other girls here- go for it. and as for the spinning class incident- I got that twinge of panic in my tummy when i read the title of that song- so glad it was dark in there. you are SO strong. i just have to tell you that again.YYYM
- maybe we can just continue this thread for now, since there arent many people moving around here anyway...? as long as Lis
doesnt mind? It would be interesting if this was the cycle
for you- since it'd be within your theoretical deadline. I'd LOVE it if it worked that way for you!!! But, like you said, it's all a crapshoot- and the desired result would be delightful.. but accepting that it might not happen- well it just hurts even thinking about the possibility.
And- this is the first cycle in 4 cycles that I havent tested during AF. no joke. I take at least one test during AF, even if it's BAD... just because i think, well, it could be me this time who thought it was AF biut it was just breakthrough. we've all been there sometime! admitting we have a problem is the first step to recovery!!!!Lauren
- i can't BELIEVE it's time for your rhogam shot already!!! you are SO far along. WOW. that is well... it's just fabulous. please give us all the baby dust you can spare. we'll take it!pinoikoi
- so glad to *hear* that your appt went so well. Yay little beating heart. Mae
- i'm glad youhave these concerns now!! but, FWIW, I did also have lots of "lingering" fluids all day on weds from a tuesday night romp that strongly resembled EW. but, it still got my hopes up for a way earlier than early O! so, i guess I'm saying, it's possible that its O, but probably not what you hope for/hope not for.
I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO happy for you that your DF is back in your arms safe and sound!!! it must be wonderful. Now get off MDC and get back to making up for lost time!AFM
, I think tonight I will be sealing the deal that i will get pg soon. we are getting me a new car. (new to me) it is unnecessarily expensive. it is more car than I need. it is impractical. and we will barely
scrape by if i were to get pg and stay home with a child anytime within the next year. (which is really the only option for me mentally- to stay home- at least right now...) BUT, i'm just SO DONE with going without things because of the What-If factor. it goes against the financial goals we set for our 'having a family' finances. ((it even partially goes against my desire for simplicity, but it will be a car that we have forever- until it dies!)) but we've been living like that for over a year now... and it's tiring and really boring. it was fun at first, thinking that we were being so productive in plannign for our child's future... not anymore. so, now i will live like a semi-youngish person with a 2 income household who isnt planning to have kids. and hopefully, be surprised.
(but, did i perhaps jinx myself that it has a third row?!?!) I told DH that if within one year we're not at least expecting, then we have to take up a hobby that requires a lot of "gear" - camping, kayaking and mountaineering come to mind, but suggestions for anything else that would be more appropriate for my lazy a$$ but still require lots of gear are welcome!! and we live in the very non-rugged mid atlantic... ha! so, mountaineering is totally not even possible.