or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › * Bitter Sushi Ladies ~ October *
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

* Bitter Sushi Ladies ~ October * - Page 3

post #41 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisko15 View Post
Congrats to Pinoikoi! I hope all goes well and you get to hold a happy and healthy baby in June. I must admit I'm a tad jealous of how briefly you needed us over here in Bitter Sushi-Land.
Don't be.. if I could STAY pregnant easily I probably wouldn't have had to come to BSL ... so I have challenges just like the rest of you do, mine are just a bit different is all..
post #42 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoikoi View Post
Don't be.. if I could STAY pregnant easily I probably wouldn't have had to come to BSL ... so I have challenges just like the rest of you do, mine are just a bit different is all..
my thoughts are with you to have a
post #43 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustKiya View Post
the progesterone is supposed to prevent stuff like that, so maybe it's doing it because it's supposed to? *duck*
Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post
what if it's just supposed to be there? <duck and cover>
Thanks ladies. I needed that laugh. JustKiya, you still feeling zen? LZP, I hope you find a way not to get all swept up in it. I know I'm trying. I hope you caught that eggie without even knowing when it was.

Lisko, that stinks about the more-vigilant eyes at work now. I hope your business/inability to post helps the time breeze by without too much obsessing.

Kelly, house pics!!! : Bring 'em on!!

Beloved, big s to you in your inner struggle with TTC. I hope it works out in a positive way for you and your DH. :

enigo, how are you feeling? Good to see you!!! minsca, you too! Aren't you getting close?

mae....what? where? when? where did you go?! To pick up DF's brother?

Rhiannon, Court, Jess, how are you feeling? Miss you!!!

kparker, I'm so glad you checked in!!! I'm sorry you're feeling left behind. It's hard to cross milestone birthdays and not be where you wanted to be.

afm - bitchy. My poor DH. I'm trying so so so hard to be zen, but I finally have a day to relax a bit and I'm not taking it well. A relaxed mind wanders very quickly to the womb. 9dpo, temp back up. funny thing? My DH said "maybe it's an implantation dip." lol...It helps that he's starting to obsess over my chart, like I feel less alone in this IRL. Miss you ladies! :
post #44 of 351
I hope everyone is doing well. I do drive by's every once in a while, it's just more interesting over here

Tear, You chart sure looks promising so far!

Thanks for asking... you'll be sorry. Actually I'm caught in the worst TWW of my life. I went in for my first OB appt a week and a half ago and they couldn't find a heartbeat. She said I was still very early (5 wks since I had Oed) and she said she saw just what she should have seen at that point. However, my progesterone was also very low at 9.5. (betas were over 30,000). Don't even get me started on the torture that Googling "Low progesterone in pregnancy" will cause. I now am using progesterone suppositories (Ewwwwwwwwwwww!) and every frickin' 5 minutes I swear I think I have blood because of the sensation of slimy, nastiness... did I mention Ewwww? Don't even get me started on the fact that the damn things are encased in pink shells, so sometimes it looks pink (GAsp!) Luckily it's Pepto bismal pink, but still when the bathrtoo light isn't on, it still makes me ill every time.

On top of that I have had no morning sickness save for a couple fleeting moments of slight passing nausea that lasted less than a couple minutes. I had no ms with my last pregnancy either, and we all know how that went

I'm scared to death of losing this one too. If I do, I'm done. There is no way I can handle it again.

Anyhoooo I go in on Tuesday to do another ultrasound. Depending on the day, I am either sure everything is OK, or um...not
post #45 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post

afm - bitchy. My poor DH. I'm trying so so so hard to be zen, but I finally have a day to relax a bit and I'm not taking it well. A relaxed mind wanders very quickly to the womb. 9dpo, temp back up. funny thing? My DH said "maybe it's an implantation dip." lol...It helps that he's starting to obsess over my chart, like I feel less alone in this IRL. Miss you ladies! :
I hope you can find your zen. That is sweet that your DH is obsessing I really hope this is your month I miss you being around. I was in lurkdom for a while, but now that I am in the 2ww, and even excited by the chances, I am here more often. Thanks for the kid thoughts


Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
I hope everyone is doing well. I do drive by's every once in a while, it's just more interesting over here

Tear, You chart sure looks promising so far!

Thanks for asking... you'll be sorry. Actually I'm caught in the worst TWW of my life. I went in for my first OB appt a week and a half ago and they couldn't find a heartbeat. She said I was still very early (5 wks since I had Oed) and she said she saw just what she should have seen at that point. However, my progesterone was also very low at 9.5. (betas were over 30,000). Don't even get me started on the torture that Googling "Low progesterone in pregnancy" will cause. I now am using progesterone suppositories (Ewwwwwwwwwwww!) and every frickin' 5 minutes I swear I think I have blood because of the sensation of slimy, nastiness... did I mention Ewwww? Don't even get me started on the fact that the damn things are encased in pink shells, so sometimes it looks pink (GAsp!) Luckily it's Pepto bismal pink, but still when the bathrtoo light isn't on, it still makes me ill every time.

On top of that I have had no morning sickness save for a couple fleeting moments of slight passing nausea that lasted less than a couple minutes. I had no ms with my last pregnancy either, and we all know how that went

I'm scared to death of losing this one too. If I do, I'm done. There is no way I can handle it again.

Anyhoooo I go in on Tuesday to do another ultrasound. Depending on the day, I am either sure everything is OK, or um...not
enigo I know that must be scary. I just know you have a sticky little bean in there and will soon be holding a sweet smelling newborn

afm,

I pulled my back out I was cleaning the house and bending alot scrubbing toilets and it hurt a bit, then I was and lifted the basket improperly (not with my legs) and that was all she wrote. DH wouldn't let me do anything. I (like a fool) was still trying to practice (dance) and he got me one of those heat bandages which I slept in (and had a high temp this morning) and wore it to work today. He is so sweet

'Anyway, I am hanging in there. I haven't told DH about my Oing being almost a week earlier that it should have been I marked on my calendar when I will be 10dpo, and can't wait to test. I have 2 DS tests in reserve

So much for not TTC (though we really shouldn't) I think it is a biological urge.

I hope everyone has a good weekend
post #46 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
Thanks for asking... you'll be sorry. Actually I'm caught in the worst TWW of my life. I went in for my first OB appt a week and a half ago and they couldn't find a heartbeat. She said I was still very early (5 wks since I had Oed) and she said she saw just what she should have seen at that point. However, my progesterone was also very low at 9.5. (betas were over 30,000). Don't even get me started on the torture that Googling "Low progesterone in pregnancy" will cause. I now am using progesterone suppositories (Ewwwwwwwwwwww!) and every frickin' 5 minutes I swear I think I have blood because of the sensation of slimy, nastiness... did I mention Ewwww? Don't even get me started on the fact that the damn things are encased in pink shells, so sometimes it looks pink (GAsp!) Luckily it's Pepto bismal pink, but still when the bathrtoo light isn't on, it still makes me ill every time.

On top of that I have had no morning sickness save for a couple fleeting moments of slight passing nausea that lasted less than a couple minutes. I had no ms with my last pregnancy either, and we all know how that went

I'm scared to death of losing this one too. If I do, I'm done. There is no way I can handle it again.

Anyhoooo I go in on Tuesday to do another ultrasound. Depending on the day, I am either sure everything is OK, or um...not
enigo Don't ever feel like you have to hold back here. I'm not sorry I asked. I'm glad you're sharing. I can imagine how scary it must be, and I'm glad that they caught the low progesterone so they could supplement. Take heart that they found what they should at 7 weeks, and know that I'll be thinking about you on Tuesday. Please keep us posted!! I'm sending the stickiest and healthiest of thoughts to you honey. : and
post #47 of 351
Thanks you guys.
All those happy joyful first time mamas complaining about morning sickness are killing me

I forgot to mention, we were at a garage sale and they had an infant carseat for $10 brand new. The same one I had with DS, but we gave away. My husband and I both looked at each other and were like...should we?

We got it. (I mean $10 really?) I can't decide if assuming I will have a shiny happy baby to put in it in 7 months is a good thing or if it will piss off the fates.
post #48 of 351
Back from my trip...

It was a lot harder than I expected it to be.
post #49 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Back from my trip...

It was a lot harder than I expected it to be.
post #50 of 351
Holy cats!! look at my temp!! I know it is probably because I have the beginnings of a cold, maybe I am really getting sick

They never go that high, so I am calling a fluke.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25415c

So, my back is a bit better, but still pulled and I am supposed to be getting together with my dance partner to practice, but I think we may be just planning our performance instead, with no actual dance practice. The last thing I want to do it to repull my back. It is in my sacral area, so I really can't dance without pain until it gets better.
post #51 of 351
Beloved..

woah
post #52 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
Beloved..

woah
post #53 of 351
My temp did a triphasic-like jump today. No clue why.
post #54 of 351
So I'm achey, whiney and grumpy - and I sent the kids off to church with my husband. I've had only brown spotting on day30 of my cycle and I half think I might be pregnant. We missed our IUI appt. because my MIL passed away after a very long bout with cancer and dementia. So this month we really really wanted to get into the RE on the prescribed days. Which is day 2 of bleeding. And why can't I bleed? Late time of day I POAS and it was negative. RE said that's probably early - you can't say for certain without a blood test. Lab opens on Monday.

And I keep migraining between then and now. Will somebody turn this headache off?
post #55 of 351
Congratulations, Pinoikoi! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

enigo, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you as well. And I'm with you on the feeling irritated by complaints about morning sickness. I'm loving what bits of morning sickness I've had for the sake of reassurance.

The rest of you, good luck. I'm still peeking in from time to time and thinking of you.
post #56 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
Where you going?
I didn't want to talk about it too much before I went. I knew it was going to be hard, I just didn't think it would be anxiety attack hard.

Thursday morning the kids and I drove up to Grand Rapids, Mi to welcome DFs older brother home. Had a huge crowd of people and even had a news crew there to cover it. The news program about it was quite sweet and at the end they mentioned DF still being overseas.

That part was not so hard. I was in tears, just because it was so sweet and cute and awesome. His two year old kept touching his face and yelling HI DADDY! because he was amazed he was THERE and not on a computer anymore.

I dont usually share any info that has our names in it but as it doesnt cover the kids or myself (I am in it a few times, as are my kids) Ill share a link to the news story: http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_stor...14501&catid=14

My future sister-in-law (DFs brothers wife) and I talked about having babies a lot this weekend, that was not hard either.

What was hard was walking into the room that DF spent his childhood in. I had an anxiety attack and collapsed on the bed I have never been in without him in tears and unable to breathe.

It eventually went away and I was able to sleep... but I had a lovely dream of him holding me, so real I could feel his skin on my face as I nuzzled my face into his neck.

In the end, just like last time I was in Michigan back in May, I forgot my damned BBT up there >.< luckily it was the old one I left up there in the first place I forgot again rather than my new one!
post #57 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I didn't want to talk about it too much before I went. I knew it was going to be hard, I just didn't think it would be anxiety attack hard.

Thursday morning the kids and I drove up to Grand Rapids, Mi to welcome DFs older brother home. Had a huge crowd of people and even had a news crew there to cover it. The news program about it was quite sweet and at the end they mentioned DF still being overseas.

That part was not so hard. I was in tears, just because it was so sweet and cute and awesome. His two year old kept touching his face and yelling HI DADDY! because he was amazed he was THERE and not on a computer anymore.

I dont usually share any info that has our names in it but as it doesnt cover the kids or myself (I am in it a few times, as are my kids) Ill share a link to the news story: http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_stor...14501&catid=14

My future sister-in-law (DFs brothers wife) and I talked about having babies a lot this weekend, that was not hard either.

What was hard was walking into the room that DF spent his childhood in. I had an anxiety attack and collapsed on the bed I have never been in without him in tears and unable to breathe.

It eventually went away and I was able to sleep... but I had a lovely dream of him holding me, so real I could feel his skin on my face as I nuzzled my face into his neck.

In the end, just like last time I was in Michigan back in May, I forgot my damned BBT up there >.< luckily it was the old one I left up there in the first place I forgot again rather than my new one!
Ah, I remember you mentioning something about this a while back that must have been hard. Just remember, it is almost November and he will be with you very soon
post #58 of 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
My temp did a triphasic-like jump today. No clue why.
Mystery solved. Pretty sure I have tonsillitis again. Didn't notice the tickle in my throat until after my sister-in-law-to-be mentioned she was about to go to the ER to get an antibiotic shot because her throat was nearly closed up from her tonsils being so swollen. Now it has progressed to a full blown very-clearly-tonsillitis pain with the characteristic itchy-ear-ache that I get with them.

And damn me, no medical coverage. My ENT said if I so much as got tonsilitis one more time I would get my tonsils out again (yeah I had them out once, they grew back. amazing what our bodies can accomplish without our help.)
post #59 of 351
ducking in to say some things...

1. i love the blurb about me on the thread main page! "trying to stay away" is right.

2. CONGRATULATIONS PINOIKOI!!!! sending lots of sticky, girly vibes your way!!!

3. all around, seems like a month where lots of hugs are needed.

4. hi to the people i haven't met yet.

5. afm: WARNING: long and crazy blabber ahead, as usual.

so we're still TTA. i have a mad sensitive vagina and in general birth control is a big hairy issue around here. i'm having some allergy issues to every condom we've been trying, so we agreed that if the 2 brands left in the house don't work, we give up.it's even MORE stressful to figure it out when i want to be pg in the first place, so rather than try to find an effective non-hormonal method that keeps my vagina happy (which is bad-in-every-way stress), DH said he would rather not use protection and risk a pregnancy (which is happy-joyful-but-hectic stress). i think it also has to do with the fact that he'd prefer to get me pregnant with a happy vagina than have me decide to be celibate with an angry vagina. so i'm totally that these condoms give me a reaction. can you blame me?

if the condoms don't give me a reaction, then i will give it another cycle of TTA before i talk to him again about it. i don't want to push him, but HE'S DRIVING ME BATTY. i was telling him that i don't want to have to feel stressed about trying NOT to get pregnant and how he would react and how it would be a "bad thing". and he hugged me and kissed me and told me that i shouldn't worry about accidentally getting pregnant and freaking him out. he consoled me and told me how great it would be to have a baby. WHAT? then why are we AVOIDING?! sometimes i want to hit him over the head. he makes no sense to me. here i am dying to TTC and we're really only not because of HIM, so now i have to be super anxious about NOT getting pregnant only to find that if i DID get pregnant, he would be totally happy and fine with it. he'd just prefer NOT to get me pregnant right now, since he doesn't think he's up for another transition yet.

i don't quite understand it from his point of view, but all i know is that i don't want to pressure him and have things backfire, so we'll try the new condoms out and see. if they don't work, i'll be back later this month! if they do work, well, i'll be back SOMEDAY!
post #60 of 351
YYYM, I have the feeling you will be back here really soon I am hoping that your vagina gets soon
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › * Bitter Sushi Ladies ~ October *