and again, longest post aliveNanette
- I have been not so secretly stalking your charts every cycle for months now, and aching for you. I'm glad you decided to come here, it's a supportive place. Seeing the daily announcements in some of the other threads is too much for me now, I just have a few stalkees that I check on a few times a week in there.Court
to you and your DH. as selfish as it seems, I remind myself that our child(ren) will be that much more loved and appreciated, bc we've waited so long to hold them. Not that other parents dont love their children... but well, you know.Tear
to you too... we needs lots of these this week, it seems. I know you like taking your temp, but have you considered maybe just temping a few days after O to confirm it, and then just leaving the thermo in a drawer until like 16 DPO? its just a suggestion, and maybe it will help you stress less? you can take it or leave it, i just hate to see you so upset. I want you to be happy again about makin' a little bean.YYYM
- your DH confuses me too! Maybe he means, if it happens, it will be wonderful, but he doesnt want to PLAN to make his life any more chaotic, esp since you've expressed that he doesnt thrive in chaos like some of us do! I hope you have a reaction too, but that it's not too painful!! try using them before you're fertile time, just in case! so then, you can not
use them (darn) when you are fertile!Lis
- hello? How are you?KellyTTC
- cant wait till you post those pics- seeing the drywall makes it so real- when you can see the rooms that will hold your family and your memories. YAY!!kel32brown
hi! hope your tests go well.Beloved
- wow- the dance was awesome- and you were great! thanks for posting that.
and--- hottie! seriously- i hope that you are not trying to lose 15 lbs from THAT.Carlyle
- how you doin? seems like your FP is keeping you quiet too, hun.Kiya
- I can't believe the trip is in only 3 days now!!! that is awesome. please let us know when you start that flickr thing so we can follow along. great plan with the digi test- those things make me NOT want to POAS! at least, if you're vacationing, any news will be easier to digest- it's all better on vacation. have a great time.jessica
- you out there?ETA: Mae
- I'm sorry that weekend visit to DHs parents' house was so tough. It sounds like you have a lot of good plans to keep yourself busy at least through October! once you have a definite date, we can all brainstorm ideas for what you can do to pass each day of November before he comes home..!
AFM, I dont know what is going on. Dh and I were doing great, and now that i think i am f-i-n-a-l-l-y Oing today (yup, false alarm 3 times now) he is in Dallas from this morning until Thursday. and we got in a fight last night. Because he says he wants to be "involved" in the process of TTC even while we're NT/NA, he wanted to know what was going on with the cycle, and he claims to have done reading/research etc... but apparently involvement = having sex with me. nothing more. i TOLD him yesterday morning that i though O was immiment- and he FORGOT by last night.... and i wasnt going to be all pushy, bc i keep track of everything else involving TTC... so he could have that TINY bit of responsibility to at least initiate - and what does he do?! nothing. when i finally reminded him, i was so mad at him for forgetting that i wasnt in the mood anymore. and I already regret it. i shoudl have just sucked it up and laid there. so now, we have YET ANOTHER useless fruitless cycle. and i am having GUSHES of EWCM, of course, to remind me.... i am so starting to be over this entirely.
in other news... we have been car shopping, one of the things that reminds me every day that I have no need for a larger, safer car. that i dont need the LATCH system, that i dont need to care about side curtain airbags in the back, or multi-stage, weight sensitive airbags in the front. Or leather seats that wipe clean, plastic seatbacks that keep off little footprints.... I need none of it. I may as well get a Vespa with a basket in front so i can carry my booze home from the store. bc of course i will be able to drink forever too... (see, there is an upside.)
OK... and THIS is why i shoudl just lurk.....
There are some good things- car shopping is exhausting, but it's fun to drive all the different ones. I ordered some things online to start some christmas gifts, and bought fabric to start those projects. i ordered some herbs and teas that i've been wanting for years and finally splurged on! I'm making my own red wine vinegar. I have a roof over my head, a husband who loves me despite how bad he is at showing it at times, food on my table and in my stomach, and a job. So, things are really pretty good. I just make it out that way to be all dramatic.