A few of my top picks (some I was reminded of from this thread):Ever After
- it's a cool retelling of Cinderella, she rescues herself which is really neat, and Leonardo DaVinci is one of the characters!Bride & Predjudice
- an americanized Bollywood retelling of Pride & Predjudice with fantastic songs & dance scenes, but in true Bollywood style there is no kissing (let alone anything else)Enchanted
- Disney movie which starts out animated but moves to live-action (with McDreamy!)Wall-E
- or just about any Pixar film - Pixar is cool enough for adults!A Little Princess
- this was a favourite of mine as a child - very special movie that makes me tear up a little just thinking of it.Anne of Green Gables
- it was mentioned before, but I just loved it.
P.S. Our wedding was at the Heritage Village where some of Anne of Green Gables was filmed!!