I'm right there with you, only I'm on a countdown clock to a RCS on 11/20 if this baby doesn't come on her own (because I'm a VBAC.) I was due 11/7, have had lots of Braxton-Hicks but only 1 real ctx, and have made no appreciable cervical progress. I have an appointment next week for acupuncture with magnets and electric stim, and I'm trying to decide if I'm desperate enough to chug the castor oil I just bought. I assure you that I will be on Saturday when I turn 41 weeks.
Sorry to hijack, but I just wanted to let you know that I totally understand your desperation. I'd do just about anything to get her out at this point.